X-Men 3: Custom Made Movie Thread

can anyone here post moving images of jean in the x3 trailer??

hmmm... i must say... the revolution had a pretty good new revised x-jet there... hehe. it was fun to watch at some part... it showd jean and logan relationship, scot jean relationship, rouge iceman, rouge wolverine... it was ok. although the sound... um... no comment.

xwolverine2 said:
to download or just watch?
similar to this (wihtout the pwned at the end of course lol)
dfh5up.gif

xwolverine2 said:
DAM! i actually waited an hour to download this and i only hear the music:(

which makes me wonder why the file is SO big...:confused:

Do you have divx installed, you need that to see it. btw thanx 4 downloading it ;)

xwolverine2 said:
put it on youtube.com:up:
Lol, That's what I was just doing :)
btw Excellent site!! Love it thanks for letting us know about it

This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.

phoenix_force said:
This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.
which one did that appear to?

awesome!rogue2006

i like how you included the jubilee deleted scene...

How do you guys get the footage onto the movie makers to actually make these? Is there a way of transferring it from the dvd via the dvd rom drive?

yeah how did you get clips from the other movies???

xwolverine2 said:
DAM! i actually waited an hour to download this and i only hear the music:(

which makes me wonder why the file is SO big...:confused:
its got a virus or an uplaud problem

xwolverine2 said:
yeah how did you get clips from the other movies???
I used a few programs, x2 was hard to get into a format that worked with premiere. It took me 2 years to figure it out. I used dvd shrink to get it off the dvd onto my computer and then i think i used xilisoft to convert the .vob files to .avi. I already had X1 as a .avi, so I didn't have to do anything with that, and using dvd shrink you can rip the deleted scenes, or anything else on the dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"