Sequels X-Men 4 Villains poll

Apocalypse because they already did magneto and phoenix even though i didnt like how they explain the entity, so its only about time the movie have apoc

Bastion should lead his Sentinels against the X-Men. The Alcatraz/Phoenix incident and the discovery of Senator Kelly's death gives the government the perfect oppurtunity to jumpstart Operation: Zero Tolerance.

Proteus would be good, if they went back to the X-world that singer set up, it would be very dark, and we could focus on the trauma he suffers, and watch him exact his rage, perhaps have 2 villains?

Sentinals in X4,then Hellfire Club and Sinister in X5, and then Apocalypse last.

BoBByJoMo said:
Bastion should lead his Sentinels against the X-Men. The Alcatraz/Phoenix incident and the discovery of Senator Kelly's death gives the government the perfect oppurtunity to jumpstart Operation: Zero Tolerance.

I agree, but they would need a big enough budget to create the Sentinels, which I think is the reason why they weren't included in the previous films. :huh:

it should be dual villain roles - both cybernetic hunters ( Sentinels) and
one mad but powerful mutant Apocalypse.

Apocalypse secretly is helping design the Sentinels to first hunt down
and annihilate mutant-kind and then planning to use Sentinels
to control & take over all military forces in an effort to eventually destroy the planet Earth.

:xmen:

TKing said:
I agree, but they would need a big enough budget to create the Sentinels, which I think is the reason why they weren't included in the previous films. :huh:

Why not have stunt doubles dressed as Sentinals and use green screen to make them 1000 times bigger than they are!!! It could be cheater, but still look realistic!:woot:

Sentinels and Mister Sinister. I had a dream (first time i dreamd of X-men) yesterday It was that i was watching X4 in cinema. God, it was nice. Huge Black/grey/silver sentinels were fighting the x-men, one of them took Rogue and slammed her around...i could see Emma Frost (played by a Brazilian black actress :eek: ) and all. I was in awe and happy to see the X-men fighting sentinels...it was so good.

But i want Sinister too, to give Cyclops a stroyline.

RagingTempest said:
Why not have stunt doubles dressed as Sentinals and use green screen to make them 1000 times bigger than they are!!! It could be cheater, but still look realistic!:woot:
Star Wars movies cost way less than X3 and...well, there are millions of robots. If they wanted and knew how to deal with the effects budget, i think it isnt that hard to pull some hundred sentinels. Most of them would stay in a huge facility, only some would come to life and battle the x-men. Some more could be seen in cameos around the States, and we could see mutants fighting them in different cities...

I'd like Emma as the main villain, more Sentinels plot, making kaos in the third act.

I Believe that Mr. Sinister should play a role in X4 maybe small but be the major rong leader in X5. This would be hope for him recreating Scott and Jean with their DNA some how, since his character is way into that sort of stuff with testing. But the movie script should have something to do with the hellfire club and them knowing something more about the assination of the president and having BISHOP come from the future and try to fix the past. Plus their would be GAMBIT in it as the believed betrayer and assasinator to the president but we later learn that Mystique got her powers back at the end of the movie and tries killing the president and Trask which leads to the Sentinals in X5! Well I am making a thread on events on X4: Rise of Power. Which you all might find interesting. Laters.

X4- Cassandra Nova and Master mold
X5-Apocalypse
x6-Sinister
x7-genosha

I think Mr. Sinister and the Hellfire Club..Apoc. would be too expensive..they had a tight budget now...think of all that with Apoc.

I want to see the Hellfire Club with "Riot at Xaviers" being the crisis at home.

Although if it could be done well, Cassandra would be marvellous!!!!!!!!:whatever: :yay:

Definitely Mr Sinister. It would be interesting to see how they use him in a film and who they would cast to play him.

mad scientist sinister- researching the cure finds a way to manipulate it so we can get horseman and apocalypse - one can dream

MR. SINISTER!!! Check out The Mr. Sinister Casting Thread!

I'd love to see Apocalypse, too, and have him played by Christopher Judge, who as far as I'm concerned, judging by his look (and voice), not to mention, by his Stargate: SG-1 armor, IS Apocalypse. But Sinister needs to apppear first, being that he's arguably a more popular villain, but also less powerful. Apocalypse, who I'd LOVE to see on the big screen, needs to be saved for after Mr. Sinister. But we should see him briefly, and/or learn about him somewhat during Sinister's situation, as Apocalypse plays a role in Sinister's origin.

Also, with Mr. Sinister as the main villain, we'll get more screentime for both Cyclops and Jean Grey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"