Sequels Villains for a MCU X-Men film

If they end up repeating Phoenix saga I'd like it to be with a different character than Jean hosting the phoenix.

I would like to see Shadow King although they could save that for a Storm solo film.

But with Jean Grey in MCU, they have to re-tell dark phoenix. No choice.
But this time, a real pheonix entity (cosmic being) unlike Fox'X-men

Sabah Nur, Sinister, Shadow King, Sentinels, Bastion : Top 5

Big bads:
Mr. Sinister
Magneto
Apocalypse

I'm not sure if I want to see Dark PhoeniX in the MCU and I don't even consider Dark PhoeniX as a villain.

Dark Phenix is the solution to led to Avengers VS X-men
Rather Phoenix Force only (cosmic being), not necessary Dark Phoenix again

Jean died, later Phoenix ressurect her
X-men want their teammate alive
whereas Avengers see Phoenix as a threat for humanity

This way would be different from Foxmovies (original and new timeline)

Last edited:
I liked X-Men vs. Avengers 1987 better. Magneto's the culprit this time, not Phoenix.

I like the idea I've seen tossed around on here and other places of Rogue being the plot device that causes Avengers vs. X-men.

Let's be real. Avengers vs. X-men is an absolutely awful event and doing it requires significant changes. The conflict around Rogue and Captain Marvel is a much more organic way to put the two groups into conflict.

But I would caution doing anything resembling blank vs. blank movies. One side always comes across less likeable and creates animosity between fans.

^ end it like the civil war movie?

Krakoa! haha
Mr. Sinister obviously. There is so much history between him and the x-men, they can do wonders.
Magneto, but I see him more like an anti hero, sometimes he is an ally others the nemesis.

Seeing the xmen on krakoa would be so much fun. Think of that scene in Detective pikachu when they’re on the giant mountains and they’re moving around

I'm still wanting everything!

I want X-Films with the more maybe standard villains of Magneto or Sinister or Apocalypse.

I want X-Films with the human vs mutant conflict Friends of Humanity, Purifiers.

I want X-Films with the more zany characters like Mojo.

I don't know what I want first, but I think Magneto could be on the backburner a while. Sinister could be on the forefront. But one thing is for sure, Apocalypse needs a major redo with Disney. At least with Deadpool II we can say Juggernaut was given some justice after The Last Stand, Apocalypse needs the same.

I'm still wanting everything!

I want X-Films with the human vs mutant conflict Friends of Humanity, Purifiers.

Hey, they could easily have them in the next film in someone's room:

51EmSTXqBtL._SY355_.jpg

That's not exactly thinking big.

What I really hope they tackle is the Xavier Magneto frenemy relationship over the course of multiple movies...

Jokes aside, Mr Sinister, Mojo would be so trippy and awesome, and Arcade

Mr. Sinister
Magneto
Apocalypse
Sabertooth
Juggernaut
Omega Red
Sentinels
Hellfire Club
Mystique (Eventually)

What I really hope they tackle is the Xavier Magneto frenemy relationship over the course of multiple movies...

Jokes aside, Mr Sinister, Mojo would be so trippy and awesome, and Arcade

I'd like Arcade. I liked the story where both he and Mesmero captured the X-Men and Mesmero hypnotised them into thinking they were circus freaks. Magneto showed up right at the very end, but they can leave that bit out.

That third species stuff the u-men were doing was pretty gross. I wonder if they could put it in a movie

Yeah it’s a pretty kooky story. Not sure. I mean, Thor literally flew through a monsters head in his first movie? So I don’t think they’re as squeamish as people think they are

I wouldn’t mind if Sinister is the main baddie but I would Love or the first film to really revolve around mutant registration act and sentinels mixed in with brotherhood second film could be Sinister third movie Shadow King or Apocalypse done right... I have a feeling marvel studios won’t touch villains already used from fox X-men right away

That would be eXciting if they don't use Magneto, Mystique, Stryker for the first several films!

Mr. Sinister or Nimrod/Master Mold/Bastion for me.

Or Mystique's Brotherhood (Destiny, Pyro, Avalanche, and Rogue).

Nimrod would be interesting. It’s a shame that name is so goofy but there’s some interesting things going on with Nimrod in House of X right now

What about John Sublime (not the bacteria version) but more like the Marvel Anime incarnation as a mutant organ harvester? You could have him with the U-Men (and the Third Species stuff) and Mastermind and have be the starter villain showing why mutants are persecuted before bringing in Magneto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"