Sequels Villains for a MCU X-Men film

We have to wait for a very long time to see a x-men movie or to see 1st appearance/cameos/1st mutant introducing
we dont know

Looks likes 2025 when the MCU is winding down. I don't think the MCU will go pass phase 5, if there is a phase 5.

One more original X-Men cast film sponsored by Disney! Come on! You can do it!!!

x2%3A-x-men-united-wallpapers-30201-1773295.jpg

You seriously think it's not going to end someday?
You think it's going to last forever?

If it were me, I would go with Sinister. As a genetics expert, I think he can be a good vehicle for explaining mutants within the MCU.

I would start with the Sentinels for the first film, but for a big bad that would appear in more than 1 film. Sinister is definitely my 1st choice.

Personally, I think using the gauntlet in the past would've been a possible way to go. If it has the power to eliminate half of the population, it should have the power to genetically enhance half of the population as well, no?

You seriously think it's not going to end someday?
You think it's going to last forever?
It's been more consistent than X-Men was but the MCU does owe its existence to the popularity of the original X-Men movies, so it would be fitting for Marvel/Disney to close the final chapter on Fox's work with an original cast movie.

I kinda hate that Deadpool 2 already used Cyclops' orphanage, but whatever, I would have Sinister as the villain for the first movie too, and explore Cyclops' past.

I'm also not against Shadow King as the first villain, and exploring Storm's history.

I kinda hate that Deadpool 2 already used Cyclops' orphanage, but whatever, I would have Sinister as the villain for the first movie too, and explore Cyclops' past.

It has never explained in DP2 that Cyke was in this orphanage
There are many orphanages in US

If it were me, I would go with Sinister. As a genetics expert, I think he can be a good vehicle for explaining mutants within the MCU.

Mutants exist since millenium (Apocalypse, Selene ...)
not since 19st century era of Essex Nathaniel (mutated by Sabah Nur), Wolverine, Mystique ...

Apocalypse/Sinister should be the bosses of X-men MCU
1st movie should focus on Sentinels, we never see X-men fighting Sentinels in a city background (DOFP was just Wolverine/Beast vs Sentinels at white House in 70's)

Mutants phenomenon is unknown until MCU modern days (as it was unknown until 2000's in X-menFox original timeline) general Ross could work alongside with Trask to regulate mutants

Sentinels to me feel like something we need to build towards. Why have we made killer robots for an epidemic no one knows about yet? Doesn't make sense. If you build a rivalry between humans and mutants first, then Sentinels make sense.

It has never explained in DP2 that Cyke was in this orphanage
There are many orphanages in US
Except the orphanage was literally named Essex. I doubt there are many of those.

Of course Cyke wasn't mentioned, Cyke isn't even an orphan in the Foxverse.

But my point is, this plot point should have been saved for an X-Men movie exploring Cyclops' past, especially now that Deadpool series is being "integrated" into MCU...

I hope Sinisters look really good in live action. While I would be so eXcited if the Sentinels and Apocalypse look much closer to their comic book appearance.

^ It is exciting, huh? just look at the original comic book versions of Guardians of the Galaxy and even Scarlet Witch, Falcon and Hawkeye. I'm wondering what they'd do with a character like Emma Frost.

Now its time for MCU to tell about celestials who has made thousands years ago Etarnals's race + x-gene
Villains for phase 4 could be Apocalypse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"