Sequels Villains for a MCU X-Men film

I don't think Magneto's off the table. If you can compare three different version of a cinematic Spiderman, I don't see why you can't have the same for Magneto and Xavier. Btw i would love to know what Marvel thinks about what Fox did with the X-Men. It would be really cool to hear what their favorite/least favorite casting choices were, best storylines, best action scenes, etc.

sorry double post

Last edited:
Film 1: Magneto/Brotherhood + Sentinels
Film 2: Crossover with Avengers as antagonists, intro to Rogue
Film 3: Grant Morrison's Cassandra Nova (which could require the intro of Emma Frost to team), U-Men, Kid Omega
Film 4: Magneto & Humankind/world powers at a more global scale (I always thought it'd be cool to make a mash-up of X-Men Legends I and Joss Whedon's Astonishing X-Men), definitely some Morlock craziness!
Film 5: Sinister, maybe the Messiah Complex plot, adding Bishop as the time traveler and Nimrod.

P.S. Still catching up on x-men stories!

About Emma Frost in Morrison's New X-Men-- there's a really cool issue where Jean and Emma go on a psychic mission. It would be nothing short of epic if they pulled that one off on the big screen adding Psylocke to the team.

Last edited:
I want a few movies that lead up to a film inspired/based on X-Tinction Agenda. Cameron Hodge is such a piece of **** and would make a great villain.

That would be eXciting if they don't use Magneto, Mystique, Stryker for the first several films!

I hope they never use Stryker again. As far as I remember he was in one comic (which was a side story) "God Loves, Man Kills". He was a religious zealot if I remember correctly.

Him being used a number of times in the Fox films was another example of how limited Fox, Singer and Donner were with their imaginations.

I cannot wait to see what ideas Feige has for the MCU version of X-Men.

Graydon creed would be an interesting alternative if they decide not to use Stryker again

Apocalypse and Sinister as bosses
Bastion and Trask's Sentinels in first movie. They have to explain why mutants are hated whereas Avengers are beloved, like in comics (ex: Avengers saved the world, mutants are millions and some can be dangerous)
Better is to introduce mutants existence in Phase 4

I see more Magneto as ancient foe (pre snap) , now ally like modern comics

I do want to see that contrast between “superheroes” and mutants

I want a few movies that lead up to a film inspired/based on X-Tinction Agenda. Cameron Hodge is such a piece of **** and would make a great villain.

I hope they never use Stryker again. As far as I remember he was in one comic (which was a side story) "God Loves, Man Kills". He was a religious zealot if I remember correctly.

Him being used a number of times in the Fox films was another example of how limited Fox, Singer and Donner were with their imaginations.

I cannot wait to see what ideas Feige has for the MCU version of X-Men.

Singer had awesome ideas though. His (scrapped) plans for x3 were good. And you could also argue that without him there wouldn’t be an MCU today. His x1 and x2 paved the way for Sony’s Spider-Man, Nolan’s Batman and the avengers. It’s also rare to find a superhero movie with a message like x1 and x2. Marvel is only now starting to incorporate themes that way and singer did it from day one

Yeah but...when he was bad he was really bad. And no film is good enough to warrant the horrible stuff he did off set

When singers stuff was bad it really sounds like he was just not around. And singer, like many other men, made many mistakes but so has the president of the USA and yet there are loads of people supporting him. So now that X-men is under Disney, I really wonder where you’d stand on the “horrible stuff” singer has done if you knew all the bad stuff Disney does.

Mozart literally liked having his a** kissed
The Greeks let older men court and date younger men
Sia is a former substance abuser

People mess up a lot and sometimes they clean up their act if needed. Get over it.

Last edited:
I can't think of the order in which they appear, or which movies would use them, but here's what I'd really like to see:

-A Proper X-Men vs Brotherhood battle (Magneto, Pyro, Avalanche, Toad, Blob, and Mastermind)
-Sinister & The Marauders, Mutant Massacre
-Apocalypse, Holocaust, and the Horsemen (Uncanny X-Force version)
-Omega Red vs Wolverine
-Bastion --> Nimrod
-Cassandra Nova

XMen will be coming in at phase 6, right? Fox’s X-men ended with Logan so that’s a good decade of no X-men. They could do a new take on familiar territory, or magnetos brotherhood again (plus sentinels), and then move to the new stuff like Charles’s evil double, Cassandra nova.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"