Comics X-Men: Emperor Vulcan

I gotta say...

I get how utterly RAD it is for Havok to get thrown into a f****n star, but the power boost angle was just really cheesy.

Ah, come on, you know Yost's pitch went something like this:

Editors: So exactly how is Havok supposed to pwn Vulcan again?

Yost: F**k it, we throw him into a f****n star. Instant power boost.

Editors: ...

Yost: Yup. So, waddaya think?

Editors: It's actually kinda cool. Go crazy with it.

Nah.

It rocked, and it's not like it was a permanent power boost. He got soaked with a ton of power. It's like getting doused in gasoline and jumping in a bonfire, assuming your body is capable of eating flames for power.

Okay, so it's not the greatest analogy. But it's good enough!

I liked that they were able to keep Havok's self doubt but still make him kick ass.

And, yeah, throwing him into the star was ****ing awesome. He is a damn powerful character, and as my avvy shows, my favorite X-Men. You go, Alex

I liked that they were able to keep Havok's self doubt but still make him kick ass.

And, yeah, throwing him into the star was ****ing awesome. He is a damn powerful character, and as my avvy shows, my favorite X-Men. You go, Alex
Havok rocks. I only wish more writers would think so. I cant wait for him to be back on earth where he belongs. He deserves to be an A-lister

Why don't you ever agree with me anymore, Spoons?

I have not gone crazy! You take that back!

How have I gone crazy?

I got some love for ya you Bastard...you too Spoons...get over here...i havent forgotten u either Darth

...well i got something for that too...

i think i can squeeze a lil love out for The Englishman as well

Truth is overrated, and 90% of all facts are made up.

You're overrated, and 90% of your face is made up.

Your mother's overrated and made up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"