World X-Men Pics Gallory

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewishHobbit

Avenger
Reaction score
Well, there's one of these in the Spidey thread and Guyverjay's got a request thread in Marvel Comics so I thought it'd be cool to have a thread where you can post pics of your favorate X-Men moments, characters, covers, etc.

So to start things off I will give you the end, that is some of my favorate death scenes: (morbid I know but interesting)

Charles Xavier
Death_of_Xavier.jpg

Storm
Death_of_Storm.jpg

Tito Bohusk
Death_of_Tito_Bohusk.jpg

Psylocke
Death_of_Psylocke_01.jpg

Colossus
7.jpg

Well, there you go. SO what interested you? Post it here. I plan on getting on here and posting pics in themes as I'm a pic junky and have thousands on my computer, I decided to put them to good use. So what do you wanna post?

I don't really keep up with the comics. When the hell did Xavier die?

It was a while ago. His son Legion went back in time to kill Magneto so that Xavier's dream would go unhindered (Legion was a bit nuts himself though). Of coarse Xavier being Eric's friend saved Eric but Legion accidentally killed his father, thus ending his existance and the existance as we know it because Xavier was never around to form the X-Men.

Thus came the Age of APocalypse, fast forward to now how it would have been without Xavier. magneto is a hero fighting for his old friend's dream, leading the X-Men. Sabretooth is an X-Man and Cyclops is an agent of Apocalypse who rules the world. I'd go into more details but It'd take forever. Maybe tomarrow I'll post a series of Age of APocalypse pics for you.

Psylocke died in X-Treme X-Men #2.

A great issue, and a big shock really. Though I'd have to say that colossus's death was the biggest shock as I hadn't been online in a while and had no idea it was coming. One of my favorate issues of all time.

Originally posted by bored
I could've cried atColossus' death. What a waste of a great character but, that can be said of those who are good people who went before thier time. [tear]:(

same here, it was great. Oh and Generation Lee, it works fine here and aparently for everyone else too. I'm not to informed on this stuff so you may want to ask a mod or someone who'd know why it isn't working.

Okay, so here's the second set. I mentioned Age of Apocalypse earlier so I figure here's some flash backs to one of the greatest sagas of all time:

Here's Apocalypse with three of his Horsemen (Sinister, Holocaust, and Abyss)
AoA_Horsemen_of_Apocalypse_01.jpg

Here's some of the Amazing Team
AoA_Amazing_01.jpg

Here's the Astonishing Team (- Sabretooth)
AoA_Astonishing_01.jpg

Here's my favorate Character, Chamber
AoA_Chamber_01.jpg

Here's the moment that gave 616 Nate Grey and Holocaust
AoA_Nate_Grey_Vs_Holocaust_01.jpg

And finally here's the fall of the big guy himself
AoA_Death_of_Apocalypse.jpg

There you guys go, let us reflect. (and remember, you can post your pics of whatever you want as well)

Originally posted by bored
*pours one out for the big guy*

That is bull***** he should never have died.Im still pissed about that.How was Magneto able to rip apocalypse apart there but not in any previous fights?I didnt like that.

I loved it. I loved his character but it was a fitting death that's better and more "in Character" than most deaths in comics these days.

well guys? Any more sets you'd like to see? Feel free to post your own pics if you wish. I'd like to keep this thread alive and fun for trips down memory lane and so forth.

(Hmm, perhaps some shock value)

Now I'm not much on pervertedness, in fact I find it distastful. But this made me giggle. Just think about it.

Beast_and_Psylocke.jpg

I'm still pissed at Piotr's death. That bloody Dream's End story had so many mistakes in it... it just sucked.

It wasnt' one of the best, that's for sure, but it wasn't horible. But one thing..... Piotr didn't die in the Dreams End 4 part crossover, he died in a stand alone issue. Pyro, Sen Kelly, and Moira Mactaggert all died in Dream's End.

I'm having fun here. If no one else cares about this thread I'm having a blast all by myself throwing my pics here. Here's the next set. I kinda picture these like a "Anguish of the X-Men" set:

Nightcrawler_03.jpg

Wolverine_02.jpg

Marrow_03.jpg

Archangel_02.jpg

Juggernaut_02.jpg

Any requests or suggestions?

Originally posted by JewishHobbit
I'm having fun here. If no one else cares about this thread I'm having a blast all by myself throwing my pics here. Here's the next set. I kinda picture these like a "Anguish of the X-Men" set:

Nightcrawler_03.jpg

Wolverine_02.jpg

Marrow_03.jpg

Archangel_02.jpg

Juggernaut_02.jpg

Any requests or suggestions?

Really like them. I'd like to see pictures if anyone can of nearly every X-Man there has been over the last 40 odd years. :wolverine

JewishHobbit, I noticed that those images were hosted by image bucket...is that good? I have some X-images that I'd love to contribute (cause this is fun!) but I don't have somewhere to upload them to, besides my yahoo account.

Okay since we started with deaths, I'm going to add my favorite post-death spread of Jean Grey from New X-Men 154.

n154p22.jpg

*sigh*

And here's a collage I made in honor of my favorite under-developed X-Woman:

psybet.jpg

I was in the same boat forever. I have thousands of pics on my computer and nothing to do with them. Then I came accross photobucket.com and signed up for a free account. I take the pics from my computer and putting them directly onto the webpage and from there I can post here. This is why I started this thread because it's fun to post my pics and show them off and now I can. Great pics by the way,..... I love that of Jean. Here Comes Tomarrow was great. I wish Tom Skylark and Rover could have somehow survived and come to nowadays time but I guess that wouldn't make much sense so I see why it didn't happen.

And hey, why not:

In honor of Rover and Tom

Here_Comes_Tomarrow_05.jpg

Here_Comes_Tomarrow_07.jpg

Here_Comes_Tomarrow_06.jpg

I've been trying to find the pages when Tom calls Rover from the ocean to attack Sublime but I couldn't find it. That was my favorate scene of Here Comes Tomarrow along with Tito's death (check first post for that).

Originally posted by Generation Lee
Really like them. I'd like to see pictures if anyone can of nearly every X-Man there has been over the last 40 odd years. :wolverine

Give the thread some time and then look really close to the pics and I'm sure you'll be able to pick them all out. Until then, any specific ones you'd like to see a dedication to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"