World X-men: Statues of Future Past

Given the amount of cinematic attention Pietro Maximoff is about to get in both X-men: Days of Future Past and Avengers: Age of Ultron, I thought I would revisit the very cool statue of Quicksilver produced by Bowen Designs a few years ago.

I've posted a bunch of shots and an introductory video on my blog which you can check out by clicking here:

http://xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com/2013/08/quicksilver-blue-costume-statue-by.html

9515543784_c9175cb95f_b.jpg

Enjoy!

I thought I'd take a better look at my 80's Colossus statue. I bought this as a hit and had it custom painted. I really liked how he came out. I got him to round out my 80's X-men display. He looks great in it.

9392162270_6f0acd7953_c.jpg

I've taken some new shots of him as well as created and introductory video. If you're interested in seeing them you can check it out on my blog by clicking here:

Enjoy!

Those are some awesome statues. I especially like the Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister ones.

Damn, these are all amazing!!

The whole room is amazing. Love the posters on the walls behind the statues and how everything is put together. Many of them look as good as any look and pose I can think of for those characters. Very hard to choose a favourite!

The whole room is amazing. Love the posters on the walls behind the statues and how everything is put together. Many of them look as good as any look and pose I can think of for those characters. Very hard to choose a favourite!

Thanks! I put a lot of work into it. I can't choose a favorite easily either, but if I was forced to, I would choose this one:

8593634157_2f5cc008ac_c.jpg

I just got this monstrosity in and I couldn't be happier!

[YT]J7I7lCdO2Oc[/YT]

14475573474_a046d74063_b.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"