World X-Men Evolution

Like why Wolverine legs look like a pole yet his upper body is big? Also why can't they ever have an actualy short Wolverine.
I blame Hugh Jackman. :cwink:

The animation of Wolvie & The X-men is not unlike the DCAU animation - big chests & arms stacked on top of skinny legs. I consider that a downgrade, considering that the 90s series, despite it's inconsistent animation quality, at least it gave us more realistic character designs.

Lol Hugh Jackman as Cyclops no! He okay as Wolverine but he not Wolverine from the comics or TAS show. I want that Wolverine. I wonder how Jason Statham would do. He would have to change his british ascent and speak american.

Lol Hugh Jackman as Cyclops no! He okay as Wolverine but he not Wolverine from the comics or TAS show. I want that Wolverine. I wonder how Jason Statham would do. He would have to change his british ascent and speak american.
Statham as Wolverine? Hmm...

I know we're getting off topic, but what about Aaron Eckhart as Cyclops? (with some brown hair dye of course)

I never thought I'd say this, but the goth Rogue of Evolution is visually more appealing than the Rogue of "Wolverine & The X-Men" (who looks like an unsuccessful attempt at creating an animated version of Anna Pacquin).

I know we're getting off topic, but what about Aaron Eckhart as Cyclops? (with some brown hair dye of course)

I never thought I'd say this, but the goth Rogue of Evolution is visually more appealing than the Rogue of "Wolverine & The X-Men" (who looks like an unsuccessful attempt at creating an animated version of Anna Pacquin).

Why you never thought you say it? And yes she does man but she look uglier then Anna Pacquin.

I actually liked that Rogue was kind of a goth in Evolution. I think that if you were to reinvent her as a teenager, it kind of fits.

I actually liked that Rogue was kind of a goth in Evolution. I think that if you were to reinvent her as a teenager, it kind of fits.

Agreed. But Kitty was annoying in this show too. But she beats the hell outta X-Men 3 Kitty.

Why you never thought you say it?
I've just always been more of a 90s Rogue fan. But standing Evo Goth Rogue next to W&TXM vaguely Anna Pacquin Rogue, I'd have to say Goth Rogue looks better.

Kitty actually looked better in Evo as well.

I've just always been more of a 90s Rogue fan. But standing Evo Goth Rogue next to W&TXM vaguely Anna Pacquin Rogue, I'd have to say Goth Rogue looks better.

Kitty actually looked better in Evo as well.

I'm more of a 2000s Rogue fan minus W&TXM. I just think EVO Rogue how potrayed great and how she really is in the comics minus the goth stuff. Funny thing is for a goth person she did not act like it. Goth people are emo and act weird she acts normal and keeps to herself at times but still has ton of friends.

I'm more of a 2000s Rogue fan minus W&TXM. I just think EVO Rogue how potrayed great and how she really is in the comics minus the goth stuff. Funny thing is for a goth person she did not act like it. Goth people are emo and act weird she acts normal and keeps to herself at times but still has ton of friends.
I see. Well, to each their own. :word:

I really liked this show, the best eps in my opinion where the last 2 episodes of season 2 and the 1st of season 3. I thought it was fresh how they made all the characters alot younger.

I wonder sometimes how he might have done as Cyclops, and how well someone like Daniel Craig could have done as Wolverine.

Coincidentally, they're both doing a Broadway play together this fall.

I think I read somewhere that they also wanted Hugh to audition for Cyclops, but he wasn't interested. Not sure how true that is, though.

As far as Evolution, I've only seen some of the first season. It's not bad, but it did seem like "X-Men: 90210" at times. I defintely prefer TAS and WATM.

Coincidentally, they're both doing a Broadway play together this fall.

I think I read somewhere that they also wanted Hugh to audition for Cyclops, but he wasn't interested. Not sure how true that is, though.

As far as Evolution, I've only seen some of the first season. It's not bad, but it did seem like "X-Men: 90210" at times. I defintely prefer TAS and WATM.

Lol X-Men 90210. Hugh Jackman as Cyclops would not of looked right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"