X-Men The Last Stand Review

Super Flight said:
enough with the Iggnorant delustional Fools thats saying its fake!!!!

Calm down dude, everyone has the right to their opinion. The review is very vague, so I think that is a cause for why some think it's "fake."

Super Flight said:
enough with the Iggnorant delustional Fools thats saying its fake!!!!

I really don't have the energy to waste my time responding to pathetic posts like this!:down

ok now that i read it a hundredtimes i dont belive it there is a small mistake that makes all the difference according to the reviewerr we only get to see a sentinel head well in the whole danger room scene we get to see the whole sentinel it was just in the jay leno clip that the rest of the sentinel wasnt show because parts of the scene had been cut.

catintheengine said:
Oh man, if he actually says that, it's enough reason to see the movie.

Well, maybe not, but it would still be great.

My friends and I love that video.

Even if it's NOT said in the film (and using a guy like Vinnie Jones, how can that NOT happen?) you know SOMEONE, or several people will be saying it throughout the film.

Super Flight said:
whats a bypass langyage cencer????:confused:

It means finding creative ways to spell out foul language that the system would normally replace with "****". Please refrain from doing that.

And by the way...ease up on the caps lock-yelling bruh. No one here is ignorant, and certainly not blind. :o

Regardless of it being true or false, it's poorly written. I'm happy it's positive though.

The imdb reviewer says that Phoenix doesn't technically have flames but people turn to ashe or disenegrate.

Also, it seems the film opens like the first two films with the Door To Cerebro effect that I love so much.

danoyse said:
Probably the closest one I trust is Joel Siegel on ABC. He likes the popcorn movies more than most critics.

I usually don't read reviews of movies I want to see until after I've seen them myself. Then I read everything and wildy disagree with all of them. It's fun.

You should see the POS we have in our local paper. :down :mad:

Lightning Strikez! said:
It means finding creative ways to spell out foul language that the system would normally replace with "****". Please refrain from doing that.

o ok......sorry......:(

wasnt aware i was doing it, so i'll be more aware

MemnochZERO said:
Even if it's NOT said in the film (and using a guy like Vinnie Jones, how can that NOT happen?) you know SOMEONE, or several people will be saying it throughout the film.

Yeah, I'll be whispering it everytime he comes on the screen.

MAGNETO: And this is Juggernaut, a human freight train, an unstoppable force...

ME IN THE AUDIENCE: "The Juggernaut *****!"

DarknessOfDeath said:
Question: Should I be worried about X-Men III: the Last Stand?

Nah, just keep an open mind. :)

J.Howlett said:
The imdb reviewer says that Phoenix doesn't technically have flames but people turn to ashe or disenegrate.

Also, it seems the film opens like the first two films with the Door To Cerebro effect that I love so much.
what imndb reviewer? link!

J.Howlett said:

So what's the Phoenix Effect we've heard so much about so?

I honestly never believe ANYTHING thats posted on IMDB. Usually for good reason. I'll wait till I see a review from an actual CREDIBLE source.

I can just picture people telling 'Charles' to 'shut the **** up' as well. lol
I wish Black Tom was in the film now, the audience remarks would be that much funnier.

It's quite possible this review is legit, but wasn't it mentioned around this forum that press screenings would start on Thursday? Also, the reviewer doesn't mention any specifics at all, there's nothing in that review that we don't know already, plus it's there are quite a few spelling-errors.

If the review is legit, it's still good to hear that he gave it a 7/10 though :)

StevieNicks1988 said:
I honestly never believe ANYTHING thats posted on IMDB. Usually for good reason. I'll wait till I see a review from an actual CREDIBLE source.

As will I.

Screenings don't start till tomorrow...

I thought Famke would get more screentime...that can't be right if she doesn't... I mean this is her movie...and she does carry most of the emotional weight in this one. I'll believe it when I see it.

Son Of Logan said:
You should see the POS we have in our local paper. :down :mad:

Ugh. The worst critics are the film snobs who think they're so above the movie they're watching because it's an action movie.

StevieNicks1988 said:

The same people who read IMDB for reliable movie info are the same people that use Wikipedia for their homework.

danoyse said:
Ugh. The worst critics are the film snobs who think they're so above the movie they're watching because it's an action movie.

That's him.

But the chick that did it before him was worse. She was notorious for saying a film was bad, but would later change her rating if the movie was doing good or getting nominated for awards.

WorthyStevens4 said:
As will I.

Screenings don't start till tomorrow...

So how did this guy write his "review" if screenings don't start til tomorrow?

danoyse said:

Sometimes i cant blame them as some action films try to get away with stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"