• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

X-Men The Last Stand Review

Simon and the FX guy Bruno(SP?) have both said Colossus has plenty to do in this film and is 'at the center' of the action sequences.

The guy said he barely did more than X2.

BS! I really want to see some legit reviews now!

Wolverini, you are seriously my last gleaming hope. Tell your source I'm grateful.

PikaZeroX said:
I'm starting to doubt the IMDB review as well, he claims Juggernaut says to Kitty "I'm the Juggernaut, *****!".

"The Juggernaut *****" video is only like, 2 months old isn't it? Did they have any pickup shots around that time? Because the fad would have picked up a little more steam I think to even get noticed in time.

Yeah I dunno if they would do that, BUT Ratner does have the link to that on his site. ;)

WorthyStevens4 said:
I have no idea.

It seemed like the review was tailored to piss off fans.

"The movies actually has a lot of death’s in it, and so with certain characters out of the way, Storm and Wolverine take control of the team"

"(and perhaps more than just a sentinel head)".

FAKE.

I take it those were direct quotes from his 'review'? I won't be able to tke something that grammatically horrible as a serious review. It's like a D student in grade 9 wrote it (no offense meant to any D students and 9ers on here ;).

Ratner's also a dork. lol They probably just lied about it cause it's on his site in the first place and thought they'd get away with it.

StevieNicks1988 said:
Ratner's also a dork. lol They probably just lied about it cause it's on his site in the first place and thought they'd get away with it.

Yup, the guy on IMDB gave nothing away. He just made up stuff, plus he isn't answering anything.

I dont believe it.......it pretty much tells us everything we already know....I mean, I could fake a review this well and write about the same as that guy.

It's like WorthyStevens4 said: It's the perfect time to post a fake review

And imdb and the canmag scoops blog are the perfect place to BSing

From MyMovies.net

http://mymovies.net/reviews/review_official.asp?filmid=2988&reviewid=1&sec=trailers

This movie is action packed and very suspensful. If you like the X–men movies or just well organized action movies then this is a must see for you. In my opinion this is the best of the three. But if you have not seen the first two i suggest that you do before you see it because then you will have no idea what is going on. There are many twists and as you all expected and saw in the trailer Gene is back as the "Pheonix" and her power is almost unstoppable and it will take the better of the mutants to stop her. To conclude i say that this is the best X–Men to see and is money well spent to see it in theatres i certainly enjoyed it and i hope you do too. I give it 3 and half stars.
Jake

Usually when you GOOGLE something you should get around 1 MILLION returns. Yet , when I typed in X³ REVIEW ... I got nothing and when I retyped XMEN THE LAST STAND REVIEW , I got 10 hits. Above is the only one who claims to have seen the movie.

So who wants to conclude this? :):p

I forgot how much I hared the imdb forums. I hate the layout. :(

I do not believe this reviews because a) I don't want to :D and b) all the information is what's already 'known'... there is nothing new in the review to proove it to me

A dissapointing review and right now I refuse to believe it

I just wished everybody read my bloody posts concerning this review. But here it goes again :p

"De review die gepost is op FI-SCI.COM komt niet echt helemaal in de buurt en laat niet veel los op het gebied van spoilers. Misschien maar goed ook , maar van wat ik gehoord heb is dat er GEEN screenings voor 15 Mei plaatsvinden. Het is maar dat je het weet!"

Translation

"The review posted on FI-SCI.COM does not come close to the final product and doesnt reveal my spoiler-wise. Which is a good thing though , but from what I've gathered on information there wont be any screenings before May 15th. Just so you know!"

If its real then its NOT dissapointing at all. 7/10! Thats better then X1 ... and slightly worse then X2 which received a 7.5!

Wolverini said:
From MyMovies.net

http://mymovies.net/reviews/review_official.asp?filmid=2988&reviewid=1&sec=trailers

This movie is action packed and very suspensful. If you like the X–men movies or just well organized action movies then this is a must see for you. In my opinion this is the best of the three. But if you have not seen the first two i suggest that you do before you see it because then you will have no idea what is going on. There are many twists and as you all expected and saw in the trailer Gene is back as the "Pheonix" and her power is almost unstoppable and it will take the better of the mutants to stop her. To conclude i say that this is the best X–Men to see and is money well spent to see it in theatres i certainly enjoyed it and i hope you do too. I give it 3 and half stars.
Jake

Usually when you GOOGLE something you should get around 1 MILLION returns. Yet , when I typed in X³ REVIEW ... I got nothing and when I retyped XMEN THE LAST STAND REVIEW , I got 10 hits. Above is the only one who claims to have seen the movie.

So who wants to conclude this? :):p

Who is Gene? I don't remember a Gene being Phoenix? Does anyone remember? I don't.

PWN3R RANGER said:
I forgot how much I hared the imdb forums. I hate the layout. :(

Yeah the layout isn't that great. For some reason my account has been blocked though, and I have no idea why. It's actually kind of a bummer.

Wolverini said:
I just wished everybody read my bloody posts concerning this review. But here it goes again :p

"De review die gepost is op FI-SCI.COM komt niet echt helemaal in de buurt en laat niet veel los op het gebied van spoilers. Misschien maar goed ook , maar van wat ik gehoord heb is dat er GEEN screenings voor 15 Mei plaatsvinden. Het is maar dat je het weet!"

Translation

"The review posted on FI-SCI.COM does not come close to the final product and doesnt reveal my spoiler-wise. Which is a good thing though , but from what I've gathered on information there wont be any screenings before May 15th. Just so you know!"

If its real then its NOT dissapointing at all. 7/10! Thats better then X1 ... and slightly worse then X2 which received a 7.5!

are you 100% certain you trust your source? :D

taintedFB said:
This film isn't even complete yet! How can there be ANY review yet? Heck, they don't have a running time and it hasn't even had its premiere yet! I say its fake.

I'm sure the film is complete. There is no way they're not done with this movie since the critic's screening will be coming in.

The film is complete. It's way too close to release for it not to be finished.

J.Howlett said:
The film is complete. It's way too close to release for it not to be finished.

O RLY?

Episode 3 : Revenge of the Sith was finished a couple of days BEFORE it actually hit cinema's :p

And stop QUOTING me like I made that damn mistake lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"