Has this already been posted? If so, I'm going to scream :mad: :p

The Official Game Site!
http://www.x-mengame.com/
XMG.jpg

the a1ant said:
Has this already been posted? If so, I'm going to scream :mad:

we were talking about it in the colossus thread, but i don't think the word has been spread real far.

that's a cool site, i like how they've got the music from X1 in the background :D Some wicked art too.

I guess we finally see what Pyro would look like with a gas tank :p

Ok, cause I really tried looking and didn't want to make a big mistake like with that MSN video thread I made that was way behind :p

the a1ant said:
Ok, cause I really tried looking and didn't want to make a big mistake like with that MSN video thread I made that was way behind :p
Well, you KNOW, ant, if you came out from under that rock you were hiding and started doing some actual WORK around here... ;) :p Your site's looking awesome, I can't wait for the Battle Arena to come up

What pisses me off is I can't sign up for the newsletter!!! it took me like a half hour to finally get it to work then I kept signing up and it says thank you but I've gotten nothing! no emails no confirmation NOTHING, damn websites.

Halcohol said:
Well, you KNOW, ant, if you came out from under that rock you were hiding and started doing some actual WORK around here... ;) :p Your site's looking awesome, I can't wait for the Battle Arena to come up

I don't have as much free time on the 'net like I used to have. :( :o

COLOSSUS vS JUGGERNAUT YES WOOOOOOOOO

lets hope its in X3 now....

I didn't know! :eek: Thank you for the exclusives, Ant. :D

Spidey 2007 said:
COLOSSUS vS JUGGERNAUT YES WOOOOOOOOO

lets hope its in X3 now....

what's up with that. Is there a screenshot or something I missed:eek:

"Artistic License" maybe? I dunno. I'm impressed at how the actual in-game models looks, too.

migs said:
what's up with that. Is there a screenshot or something I missed:eek:

its in the GBA screenshot section, which still means alot, dont write it off just because its gameboy.:up: :up:

oh and BTW this site is VERY impressive..... first time ive actually been entertained, check out the art on hugh in teh "story" section!

Must be the angle.

Wallpapers? Ah, damn, I didn't see those. *runs*

Its in the Media section Lex. There are only 3.... 2 of which we have seen.

Ok, so Cyclops is one hidden, who are the other 2 you think? Jean? :D

Great, I have a new wallpaper. But crap, Iceman and Nightcrawler are cut out of my computer screen. It's way too big, but I still got Wolverine.. :o

Amazing site. I want the game. :( Too bad I won't be able to play it since I have no game console, no Xbox, PS2, etc etc.

the a1ant said:

You are forgiven Ant. :cool:

Psionic Force said:
Its in the Media section Lex. There are only 3.... 2 of which we have seen.

Ok, so Cyclops is one hidden, who are the other 2 you think? Jean? :D

one is juggernaut probably? since hes in the GBA version i assume he would be in teh consoles for only a bit.....

hmmmm:up: i knwo for a fact one is cyclops though there was released art of him in a gay blue rollerskating suit:up:

Spidey 2007 said:
its in the GBA screenshot section, which still means alot, dont write it off just because its gameboy.:up: :up:

is that colossus?
juggs.jpg

I thought the white slash line might be wolvie's deal from his claws. Could be a power fist deal or something. I didn't even think colossus was a playable character.

migs said:
is that colossus?
juggs.jpg

I thought the white slash line might be wolvie's deal from his claws. Could be a power fist deal or something. I didn't even think colossus was a playable character.

no..... it is colossus, look in the "gameplay" section ALL the way at the bottom:up:

and take note of the health bar

Wouldn't the other characters be Cyclops, Silver Samurai and Multiple Man?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"