Superman Returns X-Ray vision in the movie

kal-el1990

Civilian
Reaction score
i havent seen it yet cuz im england:( but i want to know what xray vision looks like cuz i know its in the movie. so if someone can do a manip would be awsome cheers:D

I personally loved the way Singer handled X-Ray vision- especially when Clark watched Lois go up in the elevator.

Triligors said:
I personally loved the way Singer handled X-Ray vision- especially when Clark watched Lois go up in the elevator.

Yeah, but what's it look like?

kal-el1990 said:
i havent seen it yet cuz im england:( but i want to know what xray vision looks like cuz i know its in the movie. so if someone can do a manip would be awsome cheers:D

dude youve got 8 more days trust me when i say this GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE and stay away until you see it... i wish i would have done that a month prior to seeing it :( but i still loved it :up: :)

I can't really describe it other than visually it is really amazing.

Lightning54SC said:
dude youve got 8 more days trust me when i say this GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE and stay away until you see it... i wish i would have done that a month prior to seeing it :( but i still loved it :up: :)

I don't visit the spoiler section anymore, except a few glances at the Manip thread. It's not been easy...

i know man.... im tryint o help inspire you guys.... STAY AWAY.... CLOSE your EYES and make noise.... dont listent o anyone just wait till you see it and dont SPOIL yourself in here seriously go in fresh!!!

It's Translucent vision. imagine being able to make any object translucent, that sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"