Comics X-Skrull - Secret Invasion Speculation

that jeansrull is so sexxxy
I hope no one but Elektra is skrullicious

well, now we know what YOU'RE thinking of lol
I meant sexxy in a more subtle way, like pretty or cool

Skrull spies always fall in love. Just ask Lyja Storm.

Further proof that Cyke pwnz. Imagine the discussion over drinks while the other guys make fun of him.

Wolvie: You're such a dick, Cyke. How could you not notice you were with a damn Skrull that looked like 'Red?

Cyke: I was too busy not having sex with her and cheating on her.

Wolvie: ...

Cyke: Yeah.

Wolvie: I hate you.

who said 'storm'?
38746-secret-invasion_400.jpg

Bishop is an X-Skrull..please make it so.....

nobody cares about him anyways but me...and possibly the bastard...

I was reading an IGN interview where Bendis says that he feels fans will underestimate SWORD agent Brand during Secret Invasion... doesn't this conflict with AXM? Or does this just mean AXM shows some of the latest events (in the MU timeline) that will occur?

Also, there is an interesting cover of Ms Marvel fighting a skrull that has Collosus and Wolverine costume "ornaments' on, among other things. I think that's interesting.

The interview is decent, worth reading, I'll include a link to the page that I'm talking about, though it isn't the first page of the interview...

http://comics.ign.com/articles/859/859515p3.html

So, according to the first issue, the following mutants may have possibly been replaced since their originals popped up back on earth:

Wolverine, Emma, Scarlet Witch, Beast, and JEAN.

Two of the three of those would only really be interesting, and that's Logan and Beast, but I don't see Logan working with everything he's in. I would hate to see Emma be a Skrull because it just really ruins all her development over the last several years. Wanda I don't really want to see working because I don't want the whole mutants being wiped out thing being even more dumbed down to just a Skrull plot. Jean just doesn't really work either, since according to what she's wearing, she would have been replaced when she first became the Phoenix, and that just doesn't seem to really work for me.

But, I think it's too soon to say that they're all definitely Skrulls, since I just can't see several of them work at all with other stuff that's going on in their respective books.

I just want her back, I was thrilled when I saw her on that splash page. I screamed so loud my boyfriend thought something had happened to me. I am of course talking about

wsig.jpg

This could go two ways

1) The people on the ship are the real heroes taken by the skrulls at differents times.

or

2) The people on the ship are actually skrulls who have come to replace the heroes they look like.

or
c) Some of the guys on the ship are skrulls and others are not

d) Some of the avengers in the SL are skrulls and the others are not

e) Wanda did it :D

It has to be that the real team are those
already in the savage land...just makes sense.

I think the
Skrulls are on the ship and are ready to take out the hero's they are "dressed up" as.

Ems ain't a freakin Skrull.

Roguey absorbed her. Geez.

Point, set and match.

So, according to the first issue, the following mutants may have possibly been replaced since their originals popped up back on earth:

Wolverine, Emma, Scarlet Witch, Beast, and JEAN.

Two of the three of those would only really be interesting, and that's Logan and Beast, but I don't see Logan working with everything he's in. I would hate to see Emma be a Skrull because it just really ruins all her development over the last several years. Wanda I don't really want to see working because I don't want the whole mutants being wiped out thing being even more dumbed down to just a Skrull plot. Jean just doesn't really work either, since according to what she's wearing, she would have been replaced when she first became the Phoenix, and that just doesn't seem to really work for me.

But, I think it's too soon to say that they're all definitely Skrulls, since I just can't see several of them work at all with other stuff that's going on in their respective books.

It might not be dumbed down. in fact it almost makes sense since they were trying to reduce the superhuman population (those who would give them the most trouble) and Wanda being an imperfect clone/power match is why not all mutants were changed

Can't be Logan...how would the Skrull have all the memories that were Logan's? To much past to have Logan be a Skrull.

Do we want to open the "Jean coming back again" box? Plus, she died and didnt turn into a Skrull....

That leaves Scarlet Witch, who I could see being a skrull. She did come into a "power position" and dwindeling the mutant population no dobut helps their cause. Same as Emma Frost. She got to Scott and now co-leads the X-Men....

Beast....meh. Be nice, but doubt it.

This could go two ways

1) The people on the ship are the real heroes taken by the skrulls at differents times.

or

2) The people on the ship are actually skrulls who have come to replace the heroes they look like.

I think the people on the ship are Skrulls who have been brainwashed into thinking they're the real heroes. Sent to confuse the heck out of everybody, not necessarily replace anyone

I think the people on the ship are Skrulls who have been brainwashed into thinking they're the real heroes. Sent to confuse the heck out of everybody, not necessarily replace anyone

I could go with that too.

Is it the Old Emma who was more of a peer of Xavier on the ship? Because I never really liked this young Emma who can turn into a diamond.

Give me the old White Queen back!!!

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Ems ain't a freakin Skrull.

Roguey absorbed her. Geez.

Point, set and match.

Unless Rogue is a skrull too...

and JEan was when she rebuilt her from lots of pieces of diamond.

As the BIG REVEAL MAJOR CHARACTERS REVEALED AS SKRULLS so far are...
Jarvis, Dun Dugan and Yellowjacket....
I hope they wont have the guts to make any serious characters turn out to be skrulls.

If however it turns out the Emma has been a Skrull this whole time and evil emma returns, i WILL stop reading any Marvel comics ever again. I do like Emma but im not a HUGE fan, but that would be the laziest and most annoying retcon since.... well Spider-man: One more day. Is it just me that gets the feeling that Marvels just working its way backwards?

An original avenger has just been revealed as a skrull, I think they do have the guts already...

the first issue of secret invasion has already confirmed many of my fears -- but there are 7 more issues to find out where these jerks have been this whole time.

If however it turns out the Emma has been a Skrull this whole time and evil emma returns, i WILL stop reading any Marvel comics ever again. I do like Emma but im not a HUGE fan, but that would be the laziest and most annoying retcon since.... well Spider-man: One more day. Is it just me that gets the feeling that Marvels just working its way backwards?

emma would make sense, i wouldnt be surprised if marvel did that. skrulls would want someone to infiltrate the x-men, why not use her to get to scott (i rather have scott be a skrull though, it would be kinda cool).
i just dont like the idea of marvel "killing off" so many main and important characters so that they can have a smaller cast to write about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"