X3 Books next year (Spoiler on the movie)!

wasn't psylocke the same character that Wizard voted "biggest comic book ****" back in 2000 or so?

newwaveboy87 said:
haha awesome Gambit had braces!
wonder what all the people who think Gambit is sexy have to say about that picture...

Gambit is still as sexy as ever. Possibly moreso. :up:

Specter313 said:
Since there's no synopsis and the fact that it comes out before the movie, I'd bet anything that it has to deal with the time between when she ran away from her original home until she came to live with the X-Men, from back in X1. There's no way that they would release something that would have major movie spoilers in it before the film came out.

That makes the most sense :up:

Quing said:
Gambit is still as sexy as ever. Possibly moreso. :up:

moreso? :confused:
child...you have problems. trust me, i have the accursed things upon my teeth, there ain't nothing sexy about them.

I always thought braces were sexy... nto on me, but on others.

I've had braces too. And I'm not saying that that little boy version of Remy is sexy. We're talking the growed up Gambit. But the fact that he had braces at one point doesn't detract from his sexiness.

That's quite a SPOILER!!! I was wondering if Rogue would learn to read in this movie!!!

....i beg to differ. unless having chunks of food caught in the brackets are sexy? or is it watching them put in and take out their rubberbands that is lovely?

well anyway back on topic...
Claremont is writting the novelization again eh? looks like this book too is going to veer off into comic-book-land again and screw with the movie continuity.

newwaveboy87 said:
....i beg to differ. unless having chunks of food caught in the brackets are sexy? or is it watching them put in and take out their rubberbands that is lovely?

... I said post-braces Gambit, not little Gambit with braces.

newwaveboy87 said:

well anyway back on topic...
Claremont is writting the novelization again eh? looks like this book too is going to veer off into comic-book-land again and screw with the movie continuity.

Right. More magnetically levitated limos. God. There may even be a story about f**king Captain Britain in this one. (haha. Just a joke Claremont fans.)

I don't plan on buying it.

Love,

Beastbone

Rogue possibly going to the Brotherhood huh? Could be interesting...

And the thing with that "Gambit with braces" pic is, where it was taken from...coz if it's taken from the Ultimate books, then doesn't really change matters much (as it's not the Regular 616 Universe Gambit) as the Gambit there has a perm. :p and he's dead there anyways.

That is of course if this pic was taken from the Ultimate books.

It must mean Rogue is joining the brotherhood in this one. I can't think of any other place that would be considered a new home for her. Besides, I remember the AICN script review gave away things about her going to brotherhood meetings. If that's what happends, that's great news for me. This is a sign of accuracy to the 616 Rogue's early years.

Meh, it's probably nothing.I highly doubt this is exactly what's going on in the movie.With the script unfinished and filming yet to be completed,I wouldn't look too far into this as so many of you have.

Unfinished script? They have filmed half of the film. There wont be any drastic storyline changes now.

uhh, i dont consider this a spoiler... like someone else said, its probably going to be just an 'old' new book, i .e her finding her home in the x-men... why would she join the brotherhood if magneto tried to KILL her?

I thought it was pretty clear they were coming up with ideas as they were filming.Sure it might be a late now,and hopefully that's not the case.

But still,I'm not looking into this info hard.You guys are only going to give yourselves headaches!

Mistopurr83 said:
It must mean Rogue is joining the brotherhood in this one. I can't think of any other place that would be considered a new home for her. Besides, I remember the AICN script review gave away things about her going to brotherhood meetings. If that's what happends, that's great news for me. This is a sign of accuracy to the 616 Rogue's early years.

Are you blind? Did you even bother to look at the release date? April 2006. A month before X3 comes out. There is no way on this earth that they would release a story about her leaving the X-Men and joining the Brotherhood if it was a point in the movie. What it does suggest is that it is a story about the time between when the ran away to when she arrived at the Institute in X1.

GNR4Life said:
I thought it was pretty clear they were coming up with ideas as they were filming.Sure it might be a late now,and hopefully that's not the case.

But still,I'm not looking into this info hard.You guys are only going to give yourselves headaches!

The major plot points would probably impossible to change at this stage. Only minor changes will be made throughout the rest of the filming.

Why do so many of you find the idea of Rogue joining the brotherhood to be so impossible? Even if she does join, it doesn't mean she's gonna stay there. I highly doubt she'll turn "evil" or something.

Quing said:
"Rogue finds a home" does sound like a kiddie title. Like "Wolverine kills some innocent bystanders" or "Gambit gets his braces off"

braces8ng.jpg

...yes, I was just looking for a good excuse to post that picture.
*Squeekness would like to know where this picture came from * It's too precious.

Specter313 said:
Are you blind? Did you even bother to look at the release date? April 2006. A month before X3 comes out. There is no way on this earth that they would release a story about her leaving the X-Men and joining the Brotherhood if it was a point in the movie. What it does suggest is that it is a story about the time between when the ran away to when she arrived at the Institute in X1.
I agree. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"