You call yourself gamers?

I love the way how, in X2, he hit Lady Deathstrike's feet and fist with his face :up:

Gammy v.2 said:
You tell us :(
I would have to have eaten some. I know Daredevil can tells us. He's liked a lot of ****y pops in his day. They told him it was candy. :eek:

lars573 said:
I would have to have eaten some. I know Daredevil can tells us. He's liked a lot of ****y pops in his day. They told him it was candy. :eek:

You lost all momentum :(

Horrorfan said:
Exactly. Ditto final fantasy too, for that matter.

But every REAL man is a marvel man :up:
I forgot pussywhipped. As many married guys love KH. Guess they have far too much estrogen in their diet.

Also a real man loves DC first, with Marvel as sloppy seconds.

Gammy v.2 said:
You lost all momentum :(
You mean like how those frat guys lost their loads over Matt Murdocks face?

lars573 said:
You mean like how those frat guys lost their loads over Matt Murdocks face?

Tomato-jpg.jpg

I don't even wanna knoooow what kind of comic Lars read to know something like that.

Gammy v.2 said:
MM tasty tomato.

Master Chief said:
I don't even wanna knoooow what kind of comic Lars read to know something like that.
*taps head with index finger* All you need. That is a sick mind and a near sociopathic lack of conciense.

lars573 said:
I forgot pussywhipped. As many married guys love KH. Guess they have far too much estrogen in their diet.

No a real man loves marvel, and marvel only :p

None of the generic sillyness that is DC.

Lars, am I gonna have to train you like Im attempting to with gammy and dd :(

Actually Marvel has more generic sillyness these days. DC mangaed to purge most of theirs.

lars573 said:

Yup, because it's real manly to be a man in an S&M costume with a ward in pool boy short shorts.:o :confused:

DCs got it all.

This arguement is stupid. DC has better heroes, Marvel has better villains. There.

No DC has better villians.

Brainiac 8 said:
Yup, because it's real manly to be a man in an S&M costume with a ward in pool boy short shorts.:o :confused:

DCs got it all.
Only 2 heroes that I know of where S&M outfits. Blade and Morbius. Hmm which company are they from?

DC has the ****test collection of villains out there. Aside from the Bat rogues, whats left? Lex Luthor, Zoom and a couple other flash rogues. Thats about it. Spidey's rogues and the X-villains alone can then all out in character and personality.

Actually Spidey only has about 6 good villians the rest are crap, or ripoffs of the good 6. X-villians, lol. Find one that isn't a copy of Magneto or Apocalypse's schtic.

Nope Darkseid, the bat and flash rouges, Gorilla Grodd, Paralax, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy. Better than any Marvel villian.

lars573 said:
No DC has better villians.

Only 2 heroes that I know of where S&M outfits. Blade and Morbius. Hmm which company are they from?

Actually Nightthrasher wears S&M outfits too.:O

Even though I was kidding, I was talking about a certain bat. His and robins relationship was always a little wierd.:confused:

Seriously though, I'm a fan of both companies.

Dc is better in continuity, and has their characters with a black and white Good/Evil attitude. Marvel has better villains (aside from Lex Luthor and the Batman rogue gallery as was mentioned), and more human heroes with problems that plague them.

Each is good in it's own way.:)

lars573 said:

Don't be jealous that they're getting more ass than you:( :up:

lars573 said:
Actually Spidey only has about 6 good villians the rest are crap, or ripoffs of the good 6. X-villians, lol. Find one that isn't a copy of Magneto or Apocalypse's schtic.

Nope Darkseid, the bat and flash rouges, Gorilla Grodd, Paralax, Sinestro, Solomon Grundy. Better than any Marvel villian.
WTF books have you been reading? There isnt a single X-men villain whos a copy of either Magneto or Apoc? :o I guess Sabertooth really wants mutant equality. And man, that arc where Juggernaunt tried to kill off the weak was brilliant! And lets not forget that fantastic issue where Sabastian Shaw unleashed his four horsemen!

And Parallax? He's a fear demon. A ****ing yellow fear demon. :down

Grodd? An intellegent gorrila in the DCU? No way! Thats never happened before!

Grundy? Does he even count as an actual character?

Darkseid is a great villain, sure, but he alone doesnt stand up to, say, Dr.Doom.

And please tell me how Spider-man has rip off villains. Cause frankly, only Stan Lee could think of a villain whose powerful enough to take on Superman, yet settles for simple bank robberies due to an infirority complex.

Don't listen to him/her they're just trying to wind you up. Besides Mags has more character in his pinkie than any other DC loser villian.

Back to the topic though, you guys who haven't played the game shouldn't comment on how crap it is. In some ways KH is better than the sum of its parts.

jaydawg said:
WTF books have you been reading? There isnt a single X-men villain whos a copy of either Magneto or Apoc? :o I guess Sabertooth really wants mutant equality. And man, that arc where Juggernaunt tried to kill off the weak was brilliant! And lets not forget that fantastic issue where Sabastian Shaw unleashed his four horsemen!

Darkseid is a great villain, sure, but he alone doesnt stand up to, say, Dr.Doom.

And please tell me how Spider-man has rip off villains. Cause frankly, only Stan Lee could think of a villain whose powerful enough to take on Superman, yet settles for simple bank robberies due to an infirority complex.

Yeah, the one's you listed suck. Well, Parralex was good, untill that ****ty retcon. :rolleyes: And Darkseid used to be badass, but theese day's he's crap. :o

jaydawg said:
Sabertooth isn't an X-villian. He's the arch enemy of an X-character. Not an X-villian. The hellfire club, gods they suck.

jaydawg said:
I mean't the real Parallax not the retcon to appease Hal fans.

jaydawg said:
The Ultra Humanite doesn't count. Grodd was first.

jaydawg said:
Does Hulk or Abomination?

jaydawg said:
Dr. Doom couldn't and wouldn't be able to hold a candle to Darkseid.

jaydawg said:
How many times did they ripoff Green Goblin? Even if you don't count multiple guys in the same suit you have 3 copies of the Green Goblin. Hydroman. Chance.

lars573 said:
Sabertooth isn't an X-villian. He's the arch enemy of an X-character. Not an X-villian. The hellfire club, gods they suck.

I mean't the real Parallax not the retcon to appease Hal fans.

The Ultra Humanite doesn't count. Grodd was first.

Does Hulk or Abomination?

Dr. Doom couldn't and wouldn't be able to hold a candle to Darkseid.

How many times did they ripoff Green Goblin? Even if you don't count multiple guys in the same suit you have 3 copies of the Green Goblin. Hydroman. Chance.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about his character, not how powerfull he is. Because Darkseid would obviously obliterate Dr.Doom in a fight. :confused:

XwolverineX said:
I'm pretty sure he was talking about his character, not how powerfull he is. Because Darkseid would obviously obliterate Dr.Doom in a fight. :confused:
I know. Darkseid>Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"