You can only wear Abercrombie if the CEO thinks you deserve to

Flip flops on girls aren't really a problem unless the girl has nasty ass fungal feet or some crazy ****. Its just feet.

Guys, on the other hand, no...just no. Hairy, dirty, calloused things. :barf:

Last edited:
I hate flip flops with every fiber of my being. On guys or girls. What part of "I don't want to see your feet" don't people understand??

Flip flops are the bane of my existence. Anytime I see someone wearing flip flops, I want to bash in their temples with a crowbar.

I have a few friends that wear flip flops and they're always complaining about them. Either they can't walk fast enough to keep up with me when we're out and about or their feet hurt. Wear shoes. It's a pretty easy fix.

The dude's face looks like someone left a wax dummy too close to a really strong lamp. And yeah, he seems like a complete asshat for only wanting the "cool" kids to buy his clothes.

I hate flip flops with every fiber of my being. On guys or girls. What part of "I don't want to see your feet" don't people understand??

Flip flops are the bane of my existence. Anytime I see someone wearing flip flops, I want to bash in their temples with a crowbar.

You must not live in a place like Florida.

249148_10201157002191532_1663964818_n.jpg

Well, I've never bought any clothes there anyway, I remember in college everyone I never wanted to hang out with wearing them. Went into a store once, I couldn't imagine paying $50 for a faded, wrinkled T-shirt.

The stench of the store keeps me out of it for sure.

Flip flops on girls aren't really a problem unless the girl has nasty ass fungal feet or some crazy ****. Its just feet.

Guys, on the other hand, no...just no. Hairy, dirty, calloused things. :barf:

You guys must've never heard of a man washing his damn feet. :whatever:

I would totally shop at Abercrombie & Stark.

Meh, this doesn't really bother me much. There are stores out there that sell specifically to fat people and don't make smaller clothing. So I really don't care if Abercrombie doesn't make fattie clothes.

And if the CEO is a *****ebag to say that fatties are bad people, well, I don't need to buy his clothes anyways.

What store is this? Stores like Casual Male XL and King Size don't only cater to overweight people. Someone has to make jeans with a 38" inseam.

The only intelligent response to this inanity:

You're...you're the direct opposite of the guy I met on Lavalife who's first sentence to me was, "How are your feet?" The anti-foot fetishist! :wow:

I think flip flops are dumb because nobody walks well in them, but sandals are a lifesaver for the summer months here. I wear Chacos, because I'm a envirohipster. :o

What store is this? Stores like Casual Male XL and King Size don't only cater to overweight people. Someone has to make jeans with a 38" inseam.
For women, Lane Bryant carries only plus sizes. I walked into one when I didn't know what it was, took one look at the models, and walked out. :funny:

You're...you're the direct opposite of the guy I met on Lavalife who's first sentence to me was, "How are your feet?" The anti-foot fetishist! :wow:

I think flip flops are dumb because nobody walks well in them, but sandals are a lifesaver for the summer months here. I wear Chacos, because I'm a envirohipster. :o

For women, Lane Bryant carries only plus sizes. I walked into one when I didn't know what it was, took one look at the models, and walked out. :funny:

But a gal can be "plus-sized" for a variety of reasons. If a woman who's 6"2" with a big frame walks in, I doubt the sales associates will say, "Nope--not fat enough. Get out." :woot:

But a gal can be "plus-sized" for a variety of reasons. If a woman who's 6"2" with a big frame walks in, I doubt the sales associates will say, "Nope--not fat enough. Get out." :woot:
Eh, their website says they carry size 14 and up.

I DO have a friend from college who's 6'3" and normal weight. She's still a size 12. :funny: And hilariously, all the clothing manufacturers interpret "size 12" as "short and stocky" not "tall and normal." :funny:

I'm pretty sure Lane Bryant would be the former and NOT the latter. :oldrazz: If pants are too long, you can hem them, but if they're not long enough, not much you can do...

I can only wear flip-flops on short distances - like to the pool, or if I'm running out to get the mail or something. But I'll never get how anyone can wear them all day. They're not even remotely comfortable.

But I love my sandals. Mine are Easy Spirit sandals and they feel like I'm wearing sneakers. :up:

Eh, their website says they carry size 14 and up.

I DO have a friend from college who's 6'3" and normal weight. She's still a size 12. :funny: And hilariously, all the clothing manufacturers interpret "size 12" as "short and stocky" not "tall and normal." :funny:

I'm pretty sure Lane Bryant would be the former and NOT the latter. :oldrazz: If pants are too long, you can hem them, but if they're not long enough, not much you can do...

Well, being a guy, I'm not exactly a Lane Bryant expert, but I had a friend who shopped there because she was...how can I put this tactfully...endowed...and had trouble finding certain undergarments in normal retail stores.

Well, being a guy, I'm not exactly a Lane Bryant expert, but I had a friend who shopped there because she was...how can I put this tactfully...endowed...and had trouble finding certain undergarments in normal retail stores.

Finding t-shirts and bathing suits when one is in that situation is never easy either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"