You Get A Prize, Honey - The 'Doctor Who' Thread

You say this, yet are totally willing to accept it is okay for this guy to say, no, said person is wrong, that what they say they are does not actually exist. This is why the call for "religious freedom" is really calling for legal discrimination.

The only issue with his comments is the term he used, it can and will be seen as offensive to some - he needs to be aware of that, esp when using a platform. People should, however not be offended by difference of opinion, healthy debate is good i moving forward, that's important for both sides and i urge people to not get offended by words too, sure, we can realise they are coming from an ignorant place, but life is too short to let it effect us - schooling 101, sticks and stones make break my bones. If you believe something and it makes you a better person, great - if your views physically harm or endanger someone, then that's where the line is crossed. I'm pretty sure - or at least i hope, if the said person met a member of the transgender community, they would be respectable, which is the least we can ask for from society.

Are there any quotes any where on his feelings/views on the latest doctor and series?

They should trim down the team and just give her one travelling companion. Would've been cool if it were also a woman like the Doctor has had in the past.

I actually thought it would be fun to reverse it and have like, a twink companion who just says “what’s that?” All the time and keeps getting captured. But maybe that would have been too much change too quickly.

anyway I hope they have a slightly lighter tone this season

I actually thought it would be fun to reverse it and have like, a twink companion who just says “what’s that?” All the time and keeps getting captured. But maybe that would have been too much change too quickly.

anyway I hope they have a slightly lighter tone this season

It was a change anyway, because they stuck her with a whole team instead of just one companion, as if she needed a larger supporting cast to carry the series.

Also, I hope she gets a different outfit. The one she had last season was so drab and looked a bit shapeless.

Goran Visnjic with a mustache = Kevin Kline

Huh...

When the last trailer said early 2020 I didn't expect it would be THAT early in 2020, probably should've guessed it would be though, would've been weird to not get an episode for the holidays.

I have to admit that I'm not that excited for series 12 even though judging by the trailers it already look better than series 11. I don’t like this “fam” gang and will wait for some kind of change (either new showrunner or/and a new Doctor). Maybe series 12 will actually turn out to be better than I thought but even I don't like it, I do hope others will enjoy it.

I haven't finished season 11, and I can't get up the will to do so. It's sad, because I love Who so damn much.

We've been watching a bunch of the episodes leading up to tonight's season debut....my daughter is ready....
81554570_10221640118540488_5749946776723390464_o.jpg

This was one heck of an opening salvo. I wonder if Graham took the books and this is meant to sow distrust.

Last edited:
The opener wasn't that impressive and the twist was meh to me. But its a lot better than most of series 11. The cinematography looked great and the special effects is top quality. The aliens looked cool. The dialogue is a little better but the actors don't sound natural delivering it and the jokes didn't land for me. I give it a 6/10. Hope episode 2 gets better.

That's an interesting development.

I kinda hope she references Missy even if the Master doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"