The Dark Knight Rises You know you watch Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy too much when...

Polaris23

Sidekick
Reaction score
Y'all know how this game goes.

I'll start:

...you find yourself chanting DESHI BASSARAH BASSARAH in the shower.

...you listen to the soundtrack and know exactly what's going on in each track.

...you know exactly what Batman's actually saying.

I'll start:

And the problem is?

You can say every line of both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight and most of the lines to The Dark Knight Rises.

I can say a lot of lines from TDK. I haven't seen Begins enough to do that, same for Rises. I know what Batman is saying. I also don't recall missing a single line from Bane either. People just have bad hearing.

When somebody asks you something and your only reply is "Of course!"

Or 'I'll look into it', like I often do. Hell, I'm always chanting Deshi Deshi Basara Basara.

Right now 'Why Do We Fall?' is on constant repeat and I often find myself watching the scene in my head. What an epic epic moment.

this morning I told my girlfriend I was making her the breakfast she needs; but not the one she deserves

So you made her scrambled eggs instead of banana fritters with maple syrup?

When the idea of shelving such a wonderful universe for a Justice League Movie makes you sick.

They aren't shelving this universe. The story is just over.

Nah, I haven't seen Black Mask, Riddler, Penguin, Croc, Harley Quinn.

All characters that would be fantastic to see in this type of setting.

Nolan story maybe done, but his universe has room to continue and expand on other characters.

You know you watch Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy too much when...

You can do Ledger's Joker voice perfectly.

When your friends say "Man, I swear to—" you interrupt with "SWEAR TO MEEEE!!"

You ask a question, and when you get your answer in the first sentence you just *dip out* like Batman.

Nah, I haven't seen Black Mask, Riddler, Penguin, Croc, Harley Quinn.

All characters that would be fantastic to see in this type of setting.

Nolan story maybe done, but his universe has room to continue and expand on other characters.

Not without Batman it doesn't.

I'll start:

At work my co-workers and I keep talking to each other with our hands cupped over our mouths, in the Bane voice..."I am the League of Shadows!"

:woot:

I think I should be ashamed because I don't know what "Of course!" specifically references.
Prologue? I think when the CIA guy asks, if Bane was planned to be caught.

As for me, I have a vanity license plate of SC4812. Anyone who can get that w/o cheating is a freak.. like me!

When...

...someones asks you about something private and you answer: "I'm playing this one a little closer to the chest".

...you're telling a story that happened a while ago and do it in Joker's tone: "A year a go... *lip smack* this
... *lip smack* computer was working pretty good."

...cold you always cover your chest instead of your arms.

...you're saying hi to someone who's angry or emotional or you know you look bad, you do it in Nurse Joker's way: "Hiiiiii....".

...any kind of ignition causes you to go "Pewwww".

...you meet a friend you channel your inner Bane and go: "Mister Waaayne".

...you are actually really mad that you can't find something and unconsciously go full Batman: "WHERE ARE MY PRINGLES!? WHERE ARE THEEEY!?" and if someone complains about your yelling you go: "When I have my Pringles in my hand... you have my permission to continue watching American Idol"

...meet people that were talking about you and the first thing you say is: "Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear".

Uff! There's more but I'll write them later :D

As for me, I have a vanity license plate of SC4812. Anyone who can get that w/o cheating is a freak.. like me!

Is it Cisceros street where Harvey was being held hostage?

I see a semi truck drive by me and think "Oh crap, here comes the Joker..."

Or...we're in a hurry driving to get somewhere and I want to yell "MOUNT THE CURB!"

You know you watch Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy too much when...

You can do Ledger's Joker voice perfectly.

When your friends say "Man, I swear to—" you interrupt with "SWEAR TO MEEEE!!"

You ask a question, and when you get your answer in the first sentence you just *dip out* like Batman.
Then later on, the same thing happens to you when you turn around and you say "so that's what it feels like" in your best 'Batman' voice. :hehe:

When Deshay, Deshay Basara is your safe word in freaky BDSM nights.

When you walk around with your hands griping your shirt like Bane saying "I am the League of Shadows! I've come to fulfill Ra's al Ghuls destiny!"

Is that Bruce Wayne's license plate......or maybe the one on the bus that backs into the bank in TDK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"