The Dark Knight Rises You know you watch Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy too much when...

Whenever you hear someone singing or a girl talking you say "What a pretty, pretty voice".

When you're doing a video conference call with a colleague and you refer to him as "The Television."

- When someone asks if you're going to see the new Twilight and your response is "Neva!"

- when you drive off a parking rooftop and start trashing building roofs.

When you read all of George Clooney's lines in "George Clooney & Chris O'Donnell" in Bale's Batman voice

GUILTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
original.jpg

When you attempt to pick up women at a bar by paraphrasing Ra's al Ghul.

"How would you like to go home with someone who is more than just a man?"

"Tell me, miss... what do you fear?"

"Do you have the courage to do what is necessary?"

When you're sitting at your desk working and you're playing the soundtrack in your mind.

When you're driving at speed, weave in and out of traffic and say to yourself "mind if I cut in?"

When a Joker card appears, you become paranoid around cars and drinking glasses

When you start to become "More than just a Man, when you devote yourself to an ideal and become something else entirely. Such as A legend." :batty:

I see a semi truck drive by me and think "Oh crap, here comes the Joker..."

Or...we're in a hurry driving to get somewhere and I want to yell "MOUNT THE CURB!"

I've always wanted to yell that in a situation. One night, I went out with some friends from college to see Kick-Ass. I think we dropped someone off at their apartment after, and for some reason the driver mounted the curb (deliberately). A once in a lifetime oppurtunity.

When it snows and you build a snowman, you look at it, and say "hi freeze, I'm batman"

wait....

When your doctor tells you that you have a terminal disease, you respond with "No need to fear doctor......that comes later"

When there's a blackout in your house and you say "You have adapted the dark, I was born in it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"