World You know you've overdosed on X-Men when...

When you keep picturing the train station downtown as the same one that got trashed in X1.Oh wait a sec,it was!No really,X1 was filmed in my neck of the woods. :D

you know you've overdosed on x men when you are actually excited about getting a grey hair; one step closer to looking like storm!

You know you're reading too many comics when you have a nightmare about being kidnapped by aliens...and you get pissed off when the X-men don't come and rescue you. :(

You know you're overdosed on X-Men, when working at the rental chain you work at a customer asks if you have the horror movie ''Ice Cream Man", and when you ask if they said ''Ice Cream Man?", you mess up and say ''Iceman" instead. Then to continue to dorkify yourself you say ''Ice Cream Man. Iceman. Geez. That's an X-Man."

:(

You know you're overdosed on X-Men when......

.........you kiss your enemy thinking you would kill them

.........you wear a red tinted shades to make you feel like Cyclops

.........you take off your clothes and walk around wearing nothing but a blue paint.

Oh, wait,... really?!!!!

*starts shower to wash off blue paint

JustABill said:
You know you're overdosed on X-Men, when working at the rental chain you work at a customer asks if you have the horror movie ''Ice Cream Man", and when you ask if they said ''Ice Cream Man?", you mess up and say ''Iceman" instead. Then to continue to dorkify yourself you say ''Ice Cream Man. Iceman. Geez. That's an X-Man."

:(

Did this actully happen to you?!?! :p

You know you're overdosed on X-Men, when-

1. you brake your nose 4 time becuse you thought you could walk thru walls.
2. you wear black leather pants and a leather jacket but no shirt.

one of my first "overdosing on xmen" moments happened a few years back.

i was walking through Super K. There were those stickers on the floor that are footprints, that lead you to a sale or whatever. ( i hope i explained that clearly enough)

up ahead on the trail to the sale, there was a palette/display of something else, with the footprints continuing on the other side. my next thought was something along the lines of "well, kitty could just walk through it instead of having to walk around it" or "if i was kitty, i could just walk through it".

i know its not particularly funny, but that is the first overdosing on xmen moment i remember.

...when you see someone walking around the university wearing a Cyclops-style visor... and you think he looks cool.

...when during a physical confrontation you call your opponent "bub"

when ur bored in class/work or whatever, and u take 3 pens/pencils and put them between ur fingers and pretend they are claws...

or u put peroxide in ur hair, trying to get a white streak like rogue.

when you watch your favorite entertainment news show and wonder what kind of mutant powers the shows hosts and reporters would have

haha 3dman27 i actually do that!an to BBgirl i think it was i can understand that as you live in Brum!
when you wonder why your x-gene hasn't kicked in yet an have to keep reminding yourself it's not actually real

when you watch a circus acrobat perform and you think "wow the guy moves like nightcrawler"

when u see the Last Stand 2 times in 3 days, and you dream about your friends and enemies being mutants, and who would be on which side.

i had a dream like that last nite, lol weird stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"