Your favorite character in the movie?

Aside from the women my favorites are Duke and Snake Eyes.

The Doctor/Commander Cobra I guess.

Just saw the movie and I really think its the best summer movie this year by far.

Destro was fine but I hope he'll get more to do next time and I think all the scenes were fine.

Those drillpods are so cool reminds me of Krangs Modules from TMNT cartoon.

I do hope for more Destro and Voltar next oh and try to keep same actor aswell. Christopher Eccleston was good.

:woot:

Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, Scarlett, Baroness, Destro, Doctor/Cobra Commander, Ripcord, Heavy Duty... I loved everyone.

Not familiar with the lore, but Snake Eyes was awesome, loved it when he beat Stormshadow and their rivalry was the best thing in the movie for me, but SE was the best character, hopes he gets fleshed out more in the sequel.

1. Baroness
2. Storm Shadow
3. Scarlett
4. Snake Eyes
5. Commander

Mind you none of them were--well written. But the top 2 were played pretty well and the other three were the only ones that left any memorable impact.

Snake Eyes definitely. Then very closely followed by Storm Shadow, and then Baroness.

1. Scarlett
2. Baroness
3. Storm Shadow
4. Snake eyes
5. Ripcord

I agree with 'Big Lob' on this. Levitt did get a lot of flack, and did deliver in the end. By far the best actor in the movie. I also loved Christopher Eccelston, Byung-Hun Lee and Jonathan Pryce.

Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander ade the movie.

Storm Shadow was just bad ass and cool the whole time.
Cobra Commander did indeed deliver those cheesy lines menacingly. Classic. The stupid plastic mask he puts on at the end sucked. His voice was at it's best when it wasn't filtered too.

Duke and Ripcord were terrible. And the main characters- which makes it worse.

i agree jgl voice before the end was amazing i loved it

Snake Eyes. He was the only one who wasn't hampered with the awful dialogue.

If you ask me, Zartan was the most solid character in the entire movie. 'Solid' is what I was hoping for from a G.I. Joe movie. The rest of the characters were like watching a bunch of schizophrenic's crammed in a small room while on acid. Entertaining, sure, but it wasn't G.I. Joe.

Snake Eyes, Baroness, Scarlett, Storm Shadow.

That-Guy, he had no dialogue XD
and JRPJCDJC, i loled my ass off

After a few more watches, definately, definately Snake Eyes, easily the best character and wish we would have gotten more of him along with Storm Shadow, their fight at the end should have been a bit longer.

Destro definitely, Christopher Eccleston and the Cobra team was probably the only good thing about the movie....

With respect to Snake Eyes and Stormshadow I loved Zartan. He killed a Joe while taking over the USA so to speak. Great stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"