YOUR favorite scenes from TIH!

In no particular order:

The build-up to the first Hulk-out (the white eyes!)
The Lonely Man music (I wanted to hear the whole thing though)
The sonic cannons
Hulk roaring at the thunderstorm
Samuel Sterns
The thunderclap (best sound effect in the movie)

I wish I wasn't spoiled by the commercials for the HULK SMASH and Tony Stark scenes...

The long establishing shot of the Brazilian slum. The New York location (even if it wasn't used particularly well).
"Hulk smash!"/Hulk roaring as he strangles the Abomination; that was surprisingly visceral. If only the CGI were better. ;)
Tony Stark in the bar. Robert Downey Jr. may be the best thing to happen to Marvel films. Well, maybe that's an exaggeration, but his Tony Stark is now the best part of two different movies...

...:dry:

Hulk roaring as he strangles the Abomination; that was surprisingly visceral.

The look on his face was pretty convincing, especially the snarl he makes when Betty screams at him to stop. The look screamed "Psychotic murderer enjoying a good strangling."

The look on his face was pretty convincing, especially the snarl he makes when Betty screams at him to stop. The look screamed "Psychotic murderer enjoying a good strangling."
He was truly Savage at that moment. ;)

LostInnocence:

When you get up to 300 posts, you will soonafter get an option for a 50x50 avy.

3,000 posts, you get a 75x75.

And 6,000 ... 100x100.

:)

My fav would have to be the last few scenes. When it shows him actually controlling it. That was awesome! And then of course when Stark walks in and talks about putting a 'team' together. *coughAVENGERScough* Iono. Could be cool ;]

cave scene was the best.
oh and the part when bruce and betty were about to have sex. lol

Let's see...

- I'm surprised nobody's mentioned this one, but that very brief, but very tense moment in Brazil when Banner and Ross come face-to-face for the first time since the accident.

- The first close-up shot of Hulk's face as he glares up at Blonsky, right before the throws a ****ing FORKLIFT at him.

- Bruce accessing Betty's file by bribing everyone with pizza (bonus points for Lou's cameo)

- Hulk throwing that piece of shrapnel at the jeep with the sonic cannon, slicing it in half.

- Hulk kicking Blonsky in the chest, causing him to ragdoll on the tree.

- The cold look Hulk gave Ross after he saved Betty from the explosion, as if to say, "This is your fault, you son of a *****!"

- Samson realizing his mistake and calling Ross' bluff

- Betty screaming at the cabbie and Bruce trying to calm her down (for a change)

- Blonsky looking at himself in the mirror, and we see his spine mutate (that was creepy as HELL)

- Bruce and Betty finding out what Sterns has been doing with his blood sample, realizing for the first time that he ain't quite right.

- Blonksy becoming the Abomination. I just love how power-hungry he's gotten at this point; willing to go through anyone, even his own team, just to take on the Hulk.

- Bruce saying goodbye to Betty and then falling from the chopper, hoping to transform (both touching and hilarious)

- The shot of Hulk pulling off the last shred of Banner's shirt as he walks toward Abomination, the look on his face was just awsome.

- Hulk turning the cop car into a giant pair of brass knucks and then just wailing on Abomination with them.

- The Thunder Clap.

- Abomination: "Any last words?"
Hulk: "HULK......SMASH!!!"

- The Tony Stark cameo and EVERY single reference to the TV show, the SS Serum, Stark Industries, and Shield.

The whole cave scene utterly blew my mind. I couldn't get over how real he looked and he acted perfectly with Betty.

I liked a lot of scenes already mentioned but another one I liked was when Abomination hopped on top of the downed chopper while looking down at the Hulk.

The Hulk just had this exasperated, confused look that Abomination was still alive. He really had this, "Dang it, what is it gonna take to stop you?"

For me my favorite bit BY FAR was when Hulk emerged from the rubble and walked towards the camera. The thunder was cracking, and the music was almost Frankenstein-ian. Great stuff.

who else immediately thought of that simpsons episode when stan lee
drank the hulk blood

you know..."i swear i did it once"

My favorite scene was when Hulk and Betty sat side-by-side in the rain...that was jsut an awesome shot...Sure all the action stuff what great, but there were so many, and they were all great...so it's the little moments like that about the film that i really loved.

I thought the bottling factory scene was incredible! I found it quite spooky especially when a voice from the mist mumbled "leave me alone".

Also I loved the end scene when Hulk became stronger than abomination.

1. Blonksy (my fav) fights hulk in the park with all the flipping (gives me hope for the captain america movie becuase he was essentially at the same power level of the captain at this time, and he fought the hulk all cool like)
2. Stan Lee being killed with Gamma poisoning
3. Lou Ferrigno guest apperance as bribed with pizza security guard
4. The Leader appereance (maybe they will take the next hulk movie less seriously)
5. Mention of the Captain America WWII super soldier chemical

The look Banner and Gen.Ross exchanged when they first see each other during the favela chase. The look in their eyes..you could tell there was bad history between the two! :up:

2 specific scene's had me giggling like a little school boy, the Thunderclap was one, i though the use of it was superb, but the 2nd one was just a sheer geekasm, when Abomination has Hulk pinned against the wall, and you can see Hulk slowly getting angried/stronger, and then he overpowers him, that was just stunning.

Easily, the whole fight against the military on the University campus. The way the weapons had no effect on the Hulk (except for the sonic canons for a minute or so until Hulk got madder and stronger and destroyed them both). Hulk clearly showed the army who's boss when the fight was over.

Hulk during the thunderstorm was great.

Hulk fighting the Abomination was great (but that chain would have broken very quickly witht he strength these two guys had, so didn't like that exact part).

Hulk in the factory in Brazil.

The Abomination trashing the city just before his big fight witht he Hulk.

Betty seeing Banner in the restaurant then finding him on the road in the rainstorm (all really one scene).

-The opening montage (especially the score)
-The entire first action sequence (the chase/factory)
-The Hulk's landing pose from the college overpass
-Most of anything with Sterns
-The 20 seconds of Hulk and Abomination walking and then running towards each other
-Car boxing
-Hulk Smash
-Bruce controlling his Hulk event/Stark ending

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"