Comics Your Favorite X-Man

he was kind of an xman sorta but not realy in any case he ****ing rules.

So you like Bishop, Lifeguard, AND Maggot?

What is it with you and crappy X-men? :woot:

He's a brilliant visionary who doesn't conform to the X-Men that the Marvel Government would throw at you and tell you that you love. He is an extrordinary individual with the ability to appreciate those who stand outside the box.

THIS.... is OutcryX!

LOL :p

:wow: WOW, that just made my day.:p

Then quite frankly, you're almost as sad an individual as Canemacar the only thing that keeps you from sucking as much is that you are a Storm fan...and I like Storm...not as much as Cyclops..but I like her.

He's a brilliant visionary who doesn't conform to the X-Men that the Marvel Government would throw at you and tell you that you love. He is an extrordinary individual with the ability to appreciate those who stand outside the box.

THIS.... is OutcryX!

Thanks for the backup my favorite jewish Hobbit. I must have missed the memo that says I have to like the X-men that everyone else likes. I love the different ones with interesting back stories and powers that are introduced then never given a chance to shine.

So give me your Bishop, Mimic, Sunfire, Thunderbird III, Lifeguard, Red Lotus, Marrow, Maggot, Cecelia Reyes, Chamber, Husk and I'll even take Jubilee and Darwin and perhaps Slipstream... I also cannot forget Longshot and Dazzler......all the throw-away 'lame' X-Men.

These characters kick ass and could take out a few of these 'heavy hitter' teams out there

and DO NOT get me started on the characters that AREN'T X-men that have been thrown to the wayside that are cool nonetheless

Thanks for the backup my favorite jewish Hobbit. I must have missed the memo that says I have to like the X-men that everyone else likes. I love the different ones with interesting back stories and powers that are introduced then never given a chance to shine.

So give me your Bishop, Mimic, Sunfire, Thunderbird III, Lifeguard, Red Lotus, Marrow, Maggot, Cecelia Reyes, Chamber, Husk and I'll even take Jubilee and Darwin and perhaps Slipstream... I also cannot forget Longshot and Dazzler......all the throw-away 'lame' X-Men.

These characters kick ass and could take out a few of these 'heavy hitter' teams out there

and DO NOT get me started on the characters that AREN'T X-men that have been thrown to the wayside that are cool nonetheless

You and me... we're buddies.

And you called *me* a sad individual.

Phoenix,Cyclops,Storm are top choices..that`s understandable.But im suprised that Iceman and Gambit are also top picks from the poll so far.

Huh...

The core of Gambit's character has to do with a tough guy with lots of issues and trauma.

How the hell can you go wrong with... Oh, wait. :wow:

Hey, Remy's cool when he's not portrayed as one-liner spouting eye-candy. :woot:

but...isn't that what he was originally intended to be?

Phoenix,Cyclops,Storm are top choices..that`s understandable.But im suprised that Iceman and Gambit are also top picks from the poll so far.
Im not too surprised. Iceman is one of the better X-men. If anything Im surprised he's so high only bc he doesnt seem to get much love here, but he's defiently popular

ever attempt to try and make him more than 'cool, suave womanizing cajun' has fallen flat, except to make him more villainous, that sticks

Such is the curse of 'cool', eh.

Christ, some people whine about Whedon trying too hard with Cyke.

Cause apparently, gunning down ghosts and telling Nova to f**k off qualify as trying too hard. :whatever:

I *wish*. He hasn't been anywhere near villainous in years. He's almost as clean-cut as Scott.

Now, now, being clean-cut is not a bad thing per se. :oldrazz:

Just wildly OOC for Gumbo. In that "WTF were they even thinking" capacity the MU is so fond of. :wow:

well..him being the organizer and guide to the Marauder was a bit villain-ish(i know, it was like 10 years ago) and him turning into farting death TRIED to make him a villain...it stuck too...in the 'he left the X-Men to go join up with Sinister' sense

In that "WTF were they even thinking" capacity the MU is so fond of. :wow:

It seems to be their stock and trade these days.

well..him being the organizer and guide to the Marauder was a bit villain-ish(i know, it was like 10 years ago)

They screwed the pooch with it. It had a lot of potential, but they messed it up with a "but he didn't means to" tacked on to it followed by some very OOC behavior by the X-men. Oh yeah, and the worst retcon of the 90's!

and him turning into farting death TRIED to make him a villain...it stuck too...in the 'he left the X-Men to go join up with Sinister' sense

They were not trying. He has the power to explode people's heads by looking at them if he really wanted to and they gave him fart powers. Yeah, they weren't trying.

and him turning into farting death TRIED to make him a villain...it stuck too...in the 'he left the X-Men to go join up with Sinister' sense
I think Can was rather refering to a SMART villanous move. :woot:

It seems to be their stock and trade these days.

Dunno, bringing back Thor is cool. But then again, it's cancelled out by him disappearing in the first.

Oh, and Cap. You know what, nevermind. What you said. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"