Your First Crush

Hobgoblin

Veritas veritatum
Reaction score
But not like what you are thinking. Not the first person that you were crushing on, the first person that had a crush on you. How old were you? What did they do to win you over?

I was in the fourth grade and we had to go to different class rooms for different subjects. In the end, we would always go back to our home room desks. At the end of the day, after a certain class, there would be a little bag of Hershey's kisses in my desk. Other times there would be kisses and love themed stickers. It was all kinda nice until she drew a picture of me. It was a nude, and she had a note saying this is how she thought I looked. It was...flattering. :o Too bad I was ten and creeped out at that point. So I left a note in my desk saying to not leave any more treats for me.

Thats my story. What's yours?

6th grade. Dated her for about a year. That was my first real kiss, tongue and all.

I don't even remember who my first real crush was. But I remember my 4th grade teacher was smoking.

"Hey Miss Macentee, why don't we have nap time?" *wink, wink*

She's probably shriveled now. :(

Jessie in fourth grade. I noticed girls before that, but she was my first "romantic" crush.

This was our song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gre4DZuA6k4

We decided to go out a week before Valentine's Day, and I bought her chocolates, flowers and a big giant stuffed rabbit. We broke up like three weeks later because apparently that was what you did, and she took delight in telling me she had cut the rabbit to pieces and burned it because she hated me.

Flash forward eight years later, at Graduation, and she comes up to me and says "We went out, didn't we"? I answered in the affirmative, and she said "I didn't cut that rabbit up and burn it, I kept it, it's my favorite stuffed animal". And I didn't have to hate women anymore.

There was this girl in 7th grade that really liked me, apparently because a friend of mine had told her I wanted to go out with her. Truth is I dind't even know her all that well and she wasn't really my type. I remember walking home one day with some friends and she was following me with her friend. We started running and she started chasing after me.

Flash forward to 10 years later, she's been in a long relationship with my best friend from elementary who I haven't spoken to in years, and she's really kinda hot. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"