World Your least favourite characters

Ok. I'm such a hot head. It is certainly entertaining.

I don't even particularly dislike Rogue and Gambit as characters; I just hate how they're written...especially when they're together. People think Scott and Jean yelling each other's names is bad? Psh, rogue moping about not being able to touch Gambit drives mer insane. :cmad:

But that what makes the story more appealing. Every Hero or mutant has a problem, rouge cant touch gambit, but if i recall, Gambit never stop trying to kiss her or be by her, that is what makes the relationship stronger. Gambit even controled his power to the point that he could make physical contact with rouge, But something happen there, too.

ALso why are people bashing Gambit and Rouge!!!!! They may not have a big part in many X-men comics, but to me they have the only real love in the X-men series. Gambit was there when rouge was blind or in trouble and rouge for Gambit. Every Character is diffrent, so why is it that you diss them as a child diss a old toy. I don't disslike any X-men cause i see the big picture. I just said Banshee is my least fav, but it doesn't mean it hate him.

The Horseman thing was a little unexpected, but it gave him the view point the Angle, Wolverine and Calbain(sorry for spelling) had before. They all were controlled and was broght back stronger for it, Even Cyclopes was tooken over by Apocalypes, changed for the better. Some people just need to see things in a diffrent veiw. Gambit and Rouge have a connection. They rock in my Book.
I know that poeple dont agree with anyone around here, but cant we keep this form just about who is your least fav X-men Character, instead of a Gambit and Rouge war. I said my peace.

Peter/Kitty > Warren/Paige > Scott/Jean > Rogue/Remy > Scott/Emma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ororo/T'challa lol

Peter/Kitty > Warren/Paige > Scott/Jean > Rogue/Remy > Scott/Emma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ororo/T'challa lol

Mmm.

Bump Scott/Emma to the forefront and that would be my list. :woot:

And I actually like Gambit and Rogue as characters. Their romance is just so bloody annoying, though. There's nothing wrong with not having any mind-numbing drama with the characters around one another. Just god, Scott/Jean wasn't half as painful and I'm quite the S/J sceptic. :woot:

I'm not surprised you support the Scott/Emma relationship lol. Emma needs to leave the school, that would be awesome. Who's idea was it to make her an X-Man in the first place?

I so agree Spoons. Having Emma as an X-person is just strange and as Cyclops' lover to boot. I remember her from Generation X and I hated her then.

Yes, Paliden, we should have the thread stay about least favorite characters. Crazy Dragon and I just saw the need to once and for all exonerate our favorite Cajun and the Romy relationship. I'll hush up now.:o

I also don't like Juggernaut and I find the Scarlet Witch pointless. I find Banshee boring.

I agree with emmymae.
Sorry guys:o
It's just.... boards like Newsarama and CBR are full of really mean people...
Nevermind, go on with the thread :)

i never liked the scott/emma pairing.

emma is one of my fave characters, (i know a lot hate her, but it's ok). i see her dating someone who'd be a challenge to her. scott doesn't seem like her type at all.

Scott/Jean> Ororo/T'Challa (Holding out hope for a better writer)>Peter/Kitty>Scott/Emma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogue/Remy.

I agree with Comicchick04, Emma is a stonger women and can control men very easy. you would think she could of wound up with a guy who could of resisted her charm but still would fall for her eventully.

For Couples: Thunderbird/Lifegaurd(couldnt figure it out) Storm/slipstream(Thank god that it is over) Kitty/Pete wisdom Vison/Scarletwitch, For the Ultamate series, Captain America/Wasp, Ironman/Blackwidow

i never liked the scott/emma pairing.

emma is one of my fave characters, (i know a lot hate her, but it's ok). i see her dating someone who'd be a challenge to her.

Mmm. Wasn't one of the key plot elements of Torn about Cyke owning four of the world's most powerful telepaths at one point or another only they weren't even aware of it???!!! :woot:

ComicChick04 said:
scott doesn't seem like her type at all.

Dunno, they're both completely and utterly f****d up and both can't be bothered to give a f**k about about what people think of them anymore. :woot:

I know, and people think Gambit's arrogant. Cyclops is really caught up in himself. No wonder Emma fits him so well.

Fav couple (no surprise from me) Gambit and Rogue...and I only paid attention to them and Cyclops and Jean. In my narrow mind, there were only two X-couples that lasted long enough to be recognized.

Don't worry, Crazy Dragon, it's nice to have a fellow Romy fan for support.:yay: A lot of people don't agree with me about Gambit and Romy. I'm sorry those people on the other boards were mean to you.:csad: There are some rabid comic fans out there.

I so agree Spoons. Having Emma as an X-person is just strange and as Cyclops' lover to boot. I remember her from Generation X and I hated her then.

Yes, Paliden, we should have the thread stay about least favorite characters. Crazy Dragon and I just saw the need to once and for all exonerate our favorite Cajun and the Romy relationship. I'll hush up now.:o

I also don't like Juggernaut and I find the Scarlet Witch pointless. I find Banshee boring.

:eek:

Scott/Jean> Ororo/T'Challa (Holding out hope for a better writer)>Peter/Kitty>Scott/Emma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rogue/Remy.

:eek: X10

Sorry about that. You must really like him.:yay:

Haha. Colossoal, don't be shockededed.

I think T'Challa and Ororo could work and be a beautiful couple. It's the writer and the way it was rushed that was holding it back, we can't go back and redo the wedding, but I believe under another writer other than Hudlin they could be an amazing superhero couple.

Haha. Colossoal, don't be shockededed.

I think T'Challa and Ororo could work and be a beautiful couple. It's the writer and the way it was rushed that was holding it back, we can't go back and redo the wedding, but I believe under another writer other than Hudlin they could be an amazing superhero couple.

yeah, you know....cuz they're black and all. Hahaha

yeah, you know....cuz they're black and all. Hahaha
No, not cause they are black. I hate that Hudlin has made it all about them being black. That flies in the face of everything T'Challa and Ororo originally meant and represent. I just think it'd really work out between them under a better writer.

I can't see Ororo with Wolverine long term. I can't see her and Kurt long term either. Though damn it, Kurt needs some lovin. :cmad:

Poor Nightcrawler. I always thought Storm and Bishop would work great together. I wish Storm would come back to the X-Men, and she can bring Black Panther with her. I'm not familiar with him at all.

Poor Nightcrawler. I always thought Storm and Bishop would work great together. I wish Storm would come back to the X-Men, and she can bring Black Panther with her. I'm not familiar with him at all.

No, no, no.
Not Storm and Bishop.

Here are my fav. couples in order:

Gambit/Rogue (DUH!!!)
Pete Wisdom/Shadowcat
Wolverine/Storm
Gambit/Storm (Please don't kill me Emmy :p )
Nightcrawler/Storm
Bishop/Sage
Cyclops/Jean Grey
Angel/Psylocke

Couples which I rather dislike:

Storm/Black Panther (stop that non-sense! And bring Storm back, damn it!!!)
Magneto/Rogue (ewww, its like marrying an 60 year old man!)
Cyclops/Emma (Sorry guys, but the love of that "couple" is soooooooo unreal and artifical)
Wolverine/Rogue (Movies, okay, but otherwise.... no... just no...)
Cyclops/Rogue (X-Men Evolution, what were they thinking?! :wow:)
Iceman/Rogue (no, just no)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"