Days of Future Past Who are your top 3 Favourite X-Men movieverse characters?

Rebeccas Mystique
Lievs Sabretooth
Grammers Beast

I've limited the poll to characters that have appeared in at least two movies.

It's a multiple choice poll so choose your TOP 3 favourite characters

NO Contest

Wolverine, Xavier & Magneto ! honourable mention Romijn's Mystique WHOA Momma!

It's curious, Rogue is one of the favorites but in the other poll she's one of the least favorites LOL

It's curious, Rogue is one of the favorites but in the other poll she's one of the least favorites LOL

Simple the actress looked great and sexy, but the character sucked. Rogue wasn't even close to the badass she known in the comics or the 90's animated series version of the character that FLIES!

yeah, I noticed too, but its normal, different people. We all know these characters/actors have both supporters and haters, so its not surprising.

If I wasnt as tolerant, I would hate movie Rogue too, lol. But I love the character, I like Anna and love the potential of movie Rogue, so I guess thats why I like her.

If it's only 3, the its:
1. Yukio.
2. Magneto.
3. Wolverine.

Wolverine (of course)
Jean, I enjoyed Famke's performance, it was very elegant.
Mystique (Lawrence) okay, I'll admit it. It's Jennifer Lawrence.

Magneto far and away first, then Jean, then Cyclops.

Would've picked Colossus as one, even though his appearance in X2 was so very short.

Anyway, in alphabetical order:

Cyclops
Wolverine
Xavier

...fourth would've been Magneto, but can't have them all.

Colossus imo proves the old adage of Quality over Quantity.

His ever so brief appearance in X2 is superior was better than in all of X3.

The effects particualy, in X2 he looks metal in X3 he look like a chrome tinfoil

Colossus imo proves the old adage of Quality over Quantity.

His ever so brief appearance in X2 is superior was better than in all of X3.

The effects particualy, in X2 he looks metal in X3 he look like a chrome tinfoil

Agreed. That 2-second scene in X2 had me cheering like a little kid with mental problems. That 2 seconds made me want so much more. I can only hope he'll have at least 4 seconds of greatness in DoFP.

Singer got Colossus right in X2 so there's a good chance he'll get him right in DOFP.

Colossus had cameo in X-1
x1cameo03.jpg

That cameo isn't very clear though especially if you didn't listen to the commentary.

Xavier and Magneto. I only voted Cyclops because he's my favorite in the comics, Nightcrawler's wrongly absent from this poll, and I definitely did not want to vote for Wolverine.

It's hard for me to pick just 3, but I'm going to go with Cyclops, Jean, and Rogue (with honorable mentions going to Xavier, Magneto, Mystique, Wolverine, and Storm).

I think the movies definitely got Magneto and Mystique right. It's hard to vote for other characters who ended up dead or powerless by the end for no good reason (what's right about that?). No Nightcrawler in the poll, although I can't in good conscience vote for the movie version. Hmm...at this point I'm left wondering why I only like the two evil characters that I never really cared for in the comics at all? Well, I guess I did like some of the Magneto redemption arcs....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"