Your Lucky Line

Ugfugly

Sidekick
Reaction score
What's your lucky line? What one liner can guarantee you results. For dates, getting out of tickets whatever.

For me it would be:

"Tell me, does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?"

:hehe:

Is heaven missing an angel? Cause you got nice cans ;)

Actually that's my flatmates pick up line, I don't chat up people.

Holy ****. Wanna ****??

j/k ;p Nah I usually respond to their "well if you are not here to pick up ppl, then why are you here?!?!?!" I say "To drink some beer."

I don't know about anyone else, but I always found "Hi" or "Hello" to work best. :huh:

When I see an attractive someone on the other side of the bar. I try to make eye contact. I then smile when their gaze meets mine and if they smile back, then I know it's time to send over a drink.

And as they take a the drink and thank me. I smile and mouth the words "You're dead."

Last edited:
*Halloween music playing*

"What's your name? Don't bother telling me where you live, I already know."

Just a few...

*For a girl who has just broken up with her boyfriend* "Why go for the best, when you can go for the rest?"

"Excuse me, but did you happen to find my Nobel Peace Prize?"

"Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too."

"Hey, I lost my phone number ... Can I have yours?"

"You're ugly but you intrigue me."

Or, for a time honored classic:
"Hey... wanna ****?"

I generally sit alone,talk to no one and read watchmen when i go somewhere, and in about 15 minutes i get a "Hey whatcha readin?" so cash ;)

"Every success I've ever had, at my job or with the lady-folk, has come from my ability to slowly, and painfully, wear someone down."

"Hi, my name is [insert name here]. I'm unemployed and live my parents."

Hey, it worked for George Costanza.

2nip1mt.jpg

What did Drew say... "If you can't dazzle them, wear 'em down."

Jesus, between this and Nell's drinks=dance thread, the Hype needs help.

cmon guys you gotta make her feel good when you introduce. put a smile on her face and more. do it chuck norris style.

you: "........" *point to her* "booyah!"
her: "!!!!!!!!"
you: *run from the tsunami wave*

I was gonna come in here and lower the tone but I see thats already been done, but my two crudest are...

"Fancy a gobble"

and

In a soft, posh voice - "Wow, you have really gorgeous lips, actually they're beyond gorgeous, I honestly think the only way they could look any better was if they were rapped around my knob"

I'll let you know when I find a line that EVER works.

imdaly, try "I'll give you $300" and yes like most lines... it's a lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"