Your Most Expensive Possession

My cameras, computer, and 360 are probably the most expensive things I own.

No offense, Erz, but it seems like you probably spend more money on clothes and accessories than most chicks. :o

Well I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a label ****e but there are stores I'd never step foot in. :o

But I did get a zip up sweatshirt from Old Navy the other day. That's not an expensive store.

House > Truck > Rolex > collection of laser printers

Wearing a Iron Man watch doesn't really go with a suit. :huh:

And I haven't worn a watch with a comic book character on it since grade school :huh:

Bought this 4 years ago as the watch I wore through high school and college finally broke.

..probably my computer -- about $3000

my comic collection is worth about 3000 and i've got at least 1500 in cards so far. could really use that money right now lol

My bachelor of science degree. Most expensive piece of 8 x 11 inch paper i've ever seen.

i could've photoshopped you one for half that :p

This place is called superherohype and barely anyone mentioned their comic book collection. wtf?

I would probably have to say the engagement ring I offerred my fiancé (it is technically mine as in Swiss law if it is in the family for more then a generation, it goes back to the family it came from if the couple break up or divorce).

Other then that I have a DVD collection in the thousands.

I posted that it was my laptop, but now I'm not so sure. I'm too afraid to get a number, but I think my high-end makeup collection numbers in the thousands... >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"