Your Perfect Woman/Man

Venomfan

Sidekick
Reaction score
im wondering if anyone else here is like this, i asked my buddy first cuz id feel like a fool if i was alone in this, but he thinks the same way

i grew up reading/watching spider-man, and now that im older iv noticed that like the perfect girl for me is a mary-jane watson type of girl, her attributes and stuff, and my buddy feels the same way, except hes into lois lane? anyone else feel this way?

The perfect woman doesn't exist...and, even if you find her, years later your tastes will change.

Twenty foot tall, techno organic vixen with the power cosmic!

At 16,... it was ............. Be'lit.

@ 20,.... it was Ororo Monroe.

@ 30,.... It was Misty Knight, Sage,..and English version Psylocke.

Now,... Squirrel Gurl,...

Sumbody was right when they say your tastes change,.. I currently want wholsome goodness with a great attitude and a bushy tail,... go figure.

Obviously this doesn't apply to real life (I don't believe there's really a perfect partner) but mine would be a slightly smaller version of Psylocke.

Asian - any of the versions in my avatar will do :woot:

Weiser_Cain said:
Twenty foot tall, techno organic vixen with the power cosmic!
You like being the ***** :D

You like a woman who takes charge :p

I never said how powerful I was (in my brain), but I do like dangerous women.

Weiser_Cain said:
I never said how powerful I was (in my brain), but I do like dangerous women.
Good point, sorry Galactus :csad: :word:

Magic cookies?

My perfect woman certainly isn't one i read about in comics, the subtle changes to their character when different writers put a spin on them can sometimes be very revealing...

the closest would be an adult version of ultimate gwen stacy though but she's in no way near perfect.

Ya my ideal woman for awhile was someone like Psylocke, well it's been hard finding an incredibly voluptuous asian woman with purple hair tho, but I keep trying.

Honestly tho I'm on the border of that. I can see how some guys form their ideal woman on comic girls like any form of media, but to me it was nothing more than a 'just hitting puberty crush'. I thought they were hot and all, but liked the girls in my school much better. I will admit tho part of me wanted a girl loyal like Jean Grey, hot like Psylocke, and personality of someone fun loving and more down to Earth like Rogue :heart:.

Course the girls are looking for someone with an A-hole attitude and money of Stark, and body of Parker or someone lol. Don't listen to them when they tell you they like nice guys, can't remember Nightcrawler ever getting a date with the X-girls. (Drunk, half awake, gonna read this tommorow and feel geeky to the point of needing to take 5 showers in a row :wow:).

sebita said:
Bored people are scary

Hey, everyone on the internet is like this. It's just one of those things you get used to.

Also, I vote Wonder Woman. I mean of course she's perfect, she's ****ing Wonder Woman!

IMAGE_4068b1c5111c3.jpg

wow this thread scares me...

I'm wondering how many guys here are married. And how many are lonely college nerds.

I love when people on comic book message boards pass judgment on other people on comic book message boards.

It's like some guy in an S&M club going "what, nipple clamps, no way dude that's just weird," as though he isn't wearing assless chaps and a dog collar.

What I want: Peter Parker

What I get: Tony Stark.

The ones with issues gravitate towards me. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back