Your Watchmen casting

Savage said:
Veeery good casting choice right there. Thing is you gotta think about the flashback scenes too though. The young comedian is a very different person from the older one. That's the only reason I'm against Madsen. Just gotta think of guys that can pull off both the older and younger versions. There are a lot of flashbacks.
Good point... though with today's CGI making old joes like Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan look decades younger than they really are, would anyone really notice?

I say dont make the film because it will obviously suck s-hit and just be another crap AM adaptation like all the rest.

But ofcourse that won't happen, when there is money to be made.

Just out of curiosity, who would be the absolute WORST/WORSE choice to play the Comedian? (besides Ashton Kutcher)

Danny DeVito.

So do you think Snyder will be shooting for an Oscar-winning film with Watchmen? I mean, we all know the graphic novel was hardcore, but done right, that could be some serious stuff.

God, I hope so. Hoping he pulls what he's doing on 300 and adapts it like...panel for panel....Longest movie since Gone With The Wind.

Dr. Fate said:
Just out of curiosity, who would be the absolute WORST/WORSE choice to play the Comedian? (besides Ashton Kutcher)

Halle Berry

And if that guy gets to ask about the worst Comedian casting...since I'm a fan I have to ask...which character of Watchmen could Topher Grace play the best, hypothetically speaking?

If he gained a ton of weight he could be Seymour.

Michael Emerson from Lost would make a good Rorschach.
art1cyf7.jpg

Ho-lee crap! The guy from Saw 1! Yes. Yes indeed. He would make an awesome Rorschach. This choice has my full support. :up::up:

His voice is perfect too. Very creep and very monotone.

Was Jim Caviezel as Doctor Manhattan discussed?

I could see that working very well, but I tend to like him more for Ozymandias.

Eddie Dean said:
Carrey has impressed me a lot with his dramatic work recently. I think he could give a surprisingly strong performance as Deilberg.

Yeah, I never thought of Carrey for Deilberg--he could work. :up:

Anyway, here's a suggestion: Edward Norton as Rorshach?

edward_norton_150.JPG

American%20history%20x.1.jpg

edward_norton_4.jpg

200px-Comedian.jpg
farina.jpg

nn030914b.jpg
Chris%20Noth-5.jpg

ozymandias.jpg
703JereBurns.jpg

And I'm not sure where but wegotta get Ed Harris in there somewhere.

Farina has the perfect personalty, but he's way too small. The Comeidan needs to be huge.

Eddie Dean said:
Farina has the perfect personalty, but he's way too small. The Comeidan needs to be huge.
Like Michael Madsen huge?

can you guys continue to post pics of the characters with the actors you choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"