Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hated the opening montage and the Themyscira sequence, and apparently both of those were done by Snyder. He really needs to stop doing slo-mo, he has no idea how to use it.

I really hated the opening montage and the Themyscira sequence, and apparently both of those were done by Snyder. He really needs to stop doing slo-mo, he has no idea how to use it.

That opening montage was pretty cringe-worthy.

That opening montage was pretty cringe-worthy.

Snyder did it in Watchmen and apparently loves it so much he decided to do it again in JL. At least we might never see it again. :fingers crossed:

I thought the Superman/Lois/Martha stuff was good but the other stuff wasn't great. I feel like there would've been more to it aye.

One more time, that list is fake.
really??? sigh...

anyway, the current one is very good too. just it isn't epic enough. it should have performed way better...

sigh...

Slow mo is like shaky cam, if it's used too often it loses its impact.
Snyder has no ****** sense. He has a character in the movie that literally sees the world moving in slow motion. So use slow motion THERE. He used it so often in the opening that when it was used with Flash it lost its impact. He's an idiot with no story telling talent.

So Superman would have addressed the racial tension... right lol

err...yeah, he would have made a stand and opened up discussion between the opposing groups....don't see where the lol comes from.

Slow mo is like shaky cam, if it's used too often it loses its impact.
Snyder has no ****** sense. He has a character in the movie that literally sees the world moving in slow motion. So use slow motion THERE. He used it so often in the opening that when it was used with Flash it lost its impact. He's an idiot with no story telling talent.

Ah, you're the guy who is skipping Aquaman and who said he is a daft character.

All makes sense now.

Made the mistake of watching The Winter Soldier this weekend. I hate so much of the things Snyder chooses to be.

I love how everyone is praising Snyder for his action when the action in Winter Soldier blows away anything Snyder has ever attempted for DC. JL at least.

The warehouse fight in BvS was pretty good.

Snyder and Whedon are just gonna sit back and let the blame go to the opposite, to WB, or both.

When they do finally speak I just know how its going to be.

"Well, I didn't get to finish the film, so talk to Joss about it"

"All I did was add tiny bits here and there. It was all Zack"

We need a tell-all/piece, and I have a feeling THR has something cooking right now like they did after Suicide Squad. Or at least I hope so.

Books will be written about the making of these movies.

Books haven't been written about what a disaster Fant4stic was behind the scenes, so I hardly doubt JL will get the same treatment. :funny:

What he said made sense. Any technique that is used to often loses its impact. Timing and balance are two very important things in cinema. As much as i enjoy some of Snyder's work, he often doesn't show the ability to understand that.

My objection is to calling the man an idiot. He's not Ben Affleck, he doesn't deserves to be called that. Like his style or not, he is a good guy who put his heart into these films and never did anything to sabotage them

Books haven't been written about what a disaster Fant4stic was behind the scenes, so I hardly doubt JL will get the same treatment. :funny:

The impact of Fan4stic’s failure pales into comparison alongside the unbridled cluster**** that’s been going on at DC for the past two years. Fan4stic was merely the mishandling of one part of an intellectual property. This debacle is the mishandling of an entire IP. One of the most profitable and popular in existence. And then there’s the money that’s been wasted... and the time... and the talent...

The opening montage was a bit confusing. I understand the world is missing Superman, but I couldn't really understand how hooligans hassling shopkeepers is a Superman-scale job? Would've been better if it was a building fire scene, or earthquake or something more extensive. Themyscira, in comparison, was very well done though. Just wish we wouldn't keep seeing so many Amazons die in every single fight scene. Make them a bit tougher.

On the side of Affleck, I believe he was a bit of a bastard in his earlier days. But to his credit, such is the culture of Hollywood where everything is hyper sexualized, and he thought it was ok to indulge. I mean there literally are women throwing their panties at male celebrities they like. Even as a woman, I find it hard to take them seriously. Affleck doesn't seem emotionally well adjusted to withstand such temptation (I get the sense that Hugh Jackman is).

somehow i'm glad that Zack didn't finish JL. he doesn't have to take the blame wholly now. he has given us the best and he has been through a lot this year. god bless him.

we, the divisive fans don't deserve you.

somehow i'm glad that Zack didn't finish JL. he doesn't have to take the blame wholly now. he has given us the best and he has been through a lot this year. god bless him.

Agree with this to some extent, this is not his movie, so he need not take full blame for the movie's performance, also, the blame needs to go to WB Execs who have been actively meddling since SS to JL (WW was an exception)

Also, Whedon's input in editing, some scenes and dialogue is questionable, so he will have to take some amount of blame as well.

I'm sure if the movie had 96% RT and 220 mil OW we, the divisive fans would be arguing over whether to praise Snyder or Whedon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"