Zeitgeist. If you haven't watched it already, do so now.

TNC9852002

Banned User
Reaction score
I'm promoting this movie not because I agree or support everything that is claimed in this movie, but because I think it is important that for any American (regardless of your religion) to see and watch and judge for themselves on what how and if this film affects you.

Now, the movie takes a while to get going, so for those of you with short attention spans, just please, hang in there. I promise it'll be worth it.

Enjoy.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

or

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

-TNC

I have better things to do with 2 hours than watch someone accuse me of bombing the world trade center and that Jesus was really an evil Nazi Jew banker, and providing no real sources. Just because a movie is controversial doesn't mean everyone is obligated to watch it.

I have better things to do with 2 hours than watch someone accuse me of bombing the world trade center and that Jesus was really an evil Nazi Jew banker, and providing no real sources. Just because a movie is controversial doesn't mean everyone is obligated to watch it.

I couldn't get past that stupid blue design in the beginning. The video kept messing up for both links.

If what you said is true Timstuff, that that's what the film is about...I guess it's a skipper.

Now, if you want to see a real Nazi Jew Banker look no furthur then the Rothchild family.

Read up on them if you haven't. That is the definition of pure evil.

I loved this blog post about the movie:

Anybody who debunks it is just ignorant of the facts.

And that, ladies and gents, is conspiracy theorists in a nutshell.

I'm promoting this movie not because I agree or support everything that is claimed in this movie, but because I think it is important that for any American (regardless of your religion) to see and watch and judge for themselves on what how and if this film affects you.

Now, the movie takes a while to get going, so for those of you with short attention spans, just please, hang in there. I promise it'll be worth it.

Enjoy.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

or

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331

-TNC

Not everything, just most of it right?

I love how you make sure yout tell us to enjoy the anti-semetic hate filled propaganda you advertise.

It's not a propaganda film. If it is, then it's no more propaganda than what you watch on the news and that's okay, right? I mean, what's the harm in watching such a film if you're mind is made up about something unless you're afraid of having your opinions and ideals tested? :(

RESEARCHERS!!!
Interactive transcript with citations at http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/transcr...
Start research there!!

Zeitgeist was created as a non-profit filmiac expression to inspire people to start looking at the world from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the population at large think they are. The information in Zeitgeist was established over a year long period of research and the current Source page on this site lists the basic sources used / referenced. Soon, an Interactive Transcript will be online with detailed footnotes and links so exact sources and further research can be relayed.

Though many different frauds are addressed in Zeitgeist, at the present time the most important issue is exposing 9/11 and thus exposing government sponsored Terrorism. If we do not, they will erode all of our civil liberties and an oppressive, military style, surveillance based Police State will take firm root.

On Aug. 4th 2007, the Senate passed the Bush backed 'spy bill', which preserves & expands the illegal domestic spying program. I hope people are educated enough by this time to know that such legislations have nothing to do with Terrorism, and everything to do with monitoring and controlling American dissent.

Furthermore, on May 9 2007, Bush signed the National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive, which gives Bush near full dictatorial powers in the event of a "National Emergency". Bush, and the people he works for, will be able to do ANYTHING they want if a "National Emergency" is deemed. All they need is a "New 9/11". The US Constitution will no longer be applicable.

In regards to this Directive, Paul Craig Roberts, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury during the Reagan administration, has come out and said he feels the White House is preparing to STAGE A NEW 9/11 and the executive order is designed to capitalize on such an attack, specifically to impose Martial Law and Invade Iran.

IN ORDER TO STOP MARTIAL LAW AND THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE US CONSTITUTION, WE MUST STOP ANOTHER FALSE FLAG ATTACK. THE FIRST STEP IS TO EXPOSE THE 9/11 FRAUD. THIS IS THE EVENT THAT IS BEING USED TO JUSTIFY THE DEVELOPING POLICE STATE, NOT TO MENTION WORLDWIDE OPPRESSION.

It's important to point out that there is a tendency to simply disbelieve things that are counter to our understanding, without the necessary research performed. However, if one takes the time to read the sources provided, they will find that what is being presented is based on documented evidence. Any corrections, clarifications & further points regarding the film are found on http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/.

-TNC

Why should I believe one joe schmo who "researched" on the internet for a year, over thousands of professionally educated experts on the subjects of political science and religion? These kooks tried to pin 9/11 on America before with "Loose Change," and the actual experts at Popular Mechanics tore them a new one one false claim at a time.

Why is it that all these prophets of doom are always moderately educated people who do all of their "research" on the internet, while the real experts (who number in the thousands) never agree with them? Surely you can't believe that everyone who ever got a PhD in history, political science, or religion has been loyally indoctrinated into a group like the Illuminati or the Knights Templar.

But there's still a balance between sides. There are "experts" on both sides of these issues.

-TNC

"Video is unavailable."

Those darned Freemasons must have gotten to it first! :p

If 9/11 coincidences (and there are a lot of them), conspiracy theories or things like that don't float your boat, I advise you to look into another big piece of suspicious government involvement at work during the 7/7 London bombings:

That is, if anyone has an open mind anymore ( :( ):
The Ripple Effect

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"