zelda needs a motion picture.

pretty sure the bad attitude was in response to another bad attitude.

the only reason i said Walken was because the way he looked in Sleepy Hollow...and i probably couldnt think of anyone else at the time...

still it was a year ago. im positive no one else on the boards has ANY bad posts over there years...:whatever:

pretty sure the bad attitude was in response to another bad attitude.

the only reason i said Walken was because the way he looked in Sleepy Hollow...and i probably couldnt think of anyone else at the time...

still it was a year ago. im positive no one else on the boards has ANY bad posts over there years...:whatever:

I believe Sleepy Hollow came out in 1999. So either you didn't see it till it was 7 years old, or you didn't see any movies since then. Either way it's still a terrible decision. I don't look at the headless horseman (With head) and thing Gannondorf.

I believe Sleepy Hollow came out in 1999. So either you didn't see it till it was 7 years old, or you didn't see any movies since then. Either way it's still a terrible decision. I don't look at the headless horseman (With head) and thing Gannondorf.

that, in no way, means i havent seen any movie in 7 years. nor does it mean his appearance isnt a depiction of what gannondorf would look like on screen... Mickey Rourke is a good option, depending on the Zelda game your looking at. Im curious as to who YOU would pick for gannondorf, since your opinion would be so much better.

that, in no way, means i havent seen any movie in 7 years. nor does it mean his appearance isnt a depiction of what gannondorf would look like on screen... Mickey Rourke is a good option, depending on the Zelda game your looking at. Im curious as to who YOU would pick for gannondorf, since your opinion would be so much better.

Mickey Rourke is a much better choice than Walken.

But I'd honestly have to say that my choices would be either
Timothy Dalton or Vinnie Jones.

They both have a good face structure that resembles Ganondof, Dalton I think would have the better acting chops to pull it off, but Vinnie has the better build for it. And both can still kick some ass.

Either way, a live action movie really isn't the way to go. CGI would be much better.

No it does not. Great game series but oh so not able to go to the movies.

Hollywood is too unoriginal to never make a Zelda movie.
One day, when video game movies are more sucsessfull have gain more critical acclaim just like superhero movies now, then I'm sure Nintendo will decide to make one.
And then they could make a video game based on the movie based on the video game! Just kidding. If they made a movie, it would be terrible.

the way i see it, if Mortal Kombat was a descent movie, then zelda could be great

linkfire.jpg

I did this awhile back. It's a realistic Link as if it was a movie.

love the pic.. i know ive seen it somewhere before

four words for you super mario bros. movie i doubt nintendo would want to ever go this route again how the hell dod mario rebound after that is trully the magic of nintendo

Zelda casting anyone???

Link...Orlando Bloom.
Zelda....Scarlett Johannsen.
Gannondorf...if only johnny depp was bigger...but Mickey Rourke.

the rest depends on the direction they go in...gamewise...

Sahasrala, no question...Ian Mckellan(sp?)

Saria...Dakota Fanning

Rauru... Connery.

Ruto... Angelina Jolie.

Agahnim...ehh..wow i dunno

I'm sorry but Sean Connery has of late retired from acting so I doubt he would consider doing it (If a Zelda movie were to happen.)

yea i know....i can dream right

agahnim.... phillip seymour hoffman...

hell...heath ledger as ganon..bahhaha...hes proven us wrong once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"