Zoe Kravitz IS Catwoman

There are many examples of actors leaving tv shows well early, don't buying. But in the end we don't know what really happened and what it's the true.

I think Zazie can be a better actress, but Pattinson and Zoe just scream SEX, so she just won the casting and that's it. Don't care really
_____
------------

In other news, at least she won't have to endure lame angry fanboys and internet hate. She was the internet favorite, the less "controversial" casting so far.

The calculator, lie detector and microscopes are gonna have bigger roles thant the villains

I expect half an hour of nothing but Bruce in his pijamas eating cheesitz and scrambling together half a page from a bag full of shredded documents.

She's....kind of a meh actress. She has that same "I just woke up" energy that her mom has, but I guess that might work for the character. I imagine this is going to be a less playful, more sultry Catwoman.

Zoe is sexy. She looks the part

Haven’t seen her in anything other than First Class and I thought she did ok in that role

Hope she does well

540a6e4b602dcc79156fd78d7d33f8293322f758.jpg
5ae4b1c81fb94da4ee728dac32356354ecec8bc3.jpg

37420974c31299e673d369cc6f32c93f8975880f.jpg
eb2f6c39cf9d1c000f9a1f5544eaddbc5115391c.jpg

Meh

She's alright as an actress but not sure about her in this role. All about seeing how she looks in costume, as both Selina and Catwoman.

I prefer her dreads, but if Reeves can make her short hair look work why not.

Why would there be? Eartha Kitt played her back in the 60s show and she was beloved enough in that role to be referenced in Emperor’s New Groove. Plus, there would’ve been backlash on Twitter if they gave it to a white actress so whatever. At least the backlash will be on sites no one goes to anyway *cough 4chan*.

And yet, I'm already seeing such whining. Nerds are the worst.

Not happening. Harley Quinn coming back to Batman and under Reeves is more likely.
Different continuities so I doubt it. We could be getting 2 different Catwomen

Wow, was NOT expecting to see this on the front page today. :funny: I haven’t seen much of her work (First Class, Dope, Divergent), but she’s certainly attractive. And whaddayaknow, she voiced Catwoman in the LEGO Batman movie.

Couldn’t care less how short she is. Tom Cruise has made a career as a big macho action star while being short. Camera tricks can work wonders.

I think she’s going to be great. And I’m excited that we are going to see another woman of colour in the role. Now, I really can’t wait to see her costume. I hope they don’t cheap out on us again and give us both a cowl and goggles this time.

Nice! Zoe was the only name I threw in for the role so I'm thrilled by this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"