The Dark Knight ‘Dark Knight’ interviews with cast and crew

WOW! This made my day! Nice lenghty interviews! But Nolan yet again spoke about the secrecy of film making. I respect that policy but I got the impression that he's not interested in making a commentary when it comes to the DVD release :csad:

Still listening to Chris Nolan interview, pretty good. :D

WOW! This made my day! Nice lenghty interviews! But Nolan yet again spoke about the secrecy of film making. I respect that policy but I got the impression that he's not interested in making a commentary when it comes to the DVD release :csad:

Nolan uses chaos magic that's why his movies are so good. Of course he doesn't want to give that away on a commentary track.:cwink:

His reason for not having deleted scenes is pretty admirable. The fact that he puts so much into the script, that there's no scenes, that don't make into the movie.

very good find, I'm enjoying the interviews. Thanks femidk1.

That Christian Bale introduction cracks me up!

Interviewer: Could you ID yourself in the mic, please?
Bale: Good...
Interview: Umm...Christian, could you ID yourself on the mic, please?
Bale: Whaddya mean..? Oh, Christian Bale.

That's priceless :woot:

Oldman was great too! :up:

Anybody else getting an error message when trying to play the Thomas/Roven interview?

Great interviews. I liked the one with Goyer and Nolan's brother. I liked all the interviews. I'm glad that we have people running the Batman franchise that know what they are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"