11-year-old graduates college

This kid is in real trouble....
His knowledge is bookish... he probably knows nothing of the world...
He considers simple entertainment like video games a waste because they do not help humanity which is an incredibly dumb thing to say.

He won't be able to get a job for another 7 years and god knows what he will do during that time. All his martial arts will be for naught when he is faced with the true horror of humanity...
Hahaha...hardly. He wasn't socially awkward in his interview nor did he have an ego. He is a normal kid who happens to be very smart (hence his different tastes in entertainment.)
I think its good that he has that mentality...because America is going to be screwed a few years from now due to it's poor education system.

By the way, since when does an 11 year old know anything about the world? :huh:

i hate kids like this, 11 year old going on 40

seriously it's all good and well he's so smart but he's going to miss so much on life experience you don't get from books

The moral worth of an action is determined solely by its contribution to overall utility: that is, its contribution to happiness or pleasure as summed among all people.

Yeah, he missed out on his best years and he's only 11.

He's so naive.

I bet he gets picked on by EVERY kid he runs into. He maybe super smart, but he more than likely has no sort of idea what the social world is like.

Video games a waste of time??? I'd like to see this kid defeat Psyco Mantis without anyone telling him how!!!:cmad:

Anyway the kid just skipped the most important part of a persons life. Now his kids will suffer cause there dad can't connect with them since he'll constantly make them study an not get to play games or hang out with friends playing ball. That is if he can even find a chick that can get over his lack of people skills

Never overstep your boundaries.... otherwise you will fall of the edge...
I hope he gets mugged...

Video games a waste of time??? I'd like to see this kid defeat Psyco Mantis without anyone telling him how!!!:cmad:

Anyway the kid just skipped the most important part of a persons life. Now his kids will suffer cause there dad can't connect with them since he'll constantly make them study an not get to play games or hang out with friends playing ball. That is if he can even find a chick that can get over his lack of people skills

Dude let his balls drop before you make fun of his lady skills. :o

What's with all the judging?

Is that jealousy I detect?

It's an art degree...that doesn't count for anything. He's going to end up getting burned out eventually and things will go downhill. Sad really.

Huh? Does he think he can save humanity?

You know what a real child prodigy is like?
17 year old Ensign Chekov of the USS Enterprise....

Now HE saved humanity... suck on that...

It's an art degree...that doesn't count for anything. He's going to end up getting burned out eventually and things will go downhill. Sad really.

hey my BA honours in art and design and HND in graphic design were a real ***** to get:cmad:

So what's your degree in?

Wow. That's ignorant. Have you honestly bought into that ideal that only a science or business degree with get you places?

I love how the posters here feel they have to bash a kid that as probably accomplished more in his eleven years than most people in their lifetimes. So he doesn't play video games... all of a sudden he will be deprived of his childhood??? Since playing video games surely go a long way in developing the social life... :whatever:

Video games pretty much lack creativity & originality these days anyway. I don't blame him.

I love how the posters here feel they have to bash a kid that as probably accomplished more in his eleven years than most people in their lifetimes. So he doesn't play video games... all of a sudden he will be deprived of his childhood??? Since playing video games surely go a long way in developing the social life... :whatever:

I bet he wouldn't know A,B,A,B, Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, Down, Select, Start. :oldrazz:

They're jealous.

"Oh my gawd....you probably have a 180+ IQ, you've graduated college and I haven't yet....and you're only 11!!!!!

.....wait he doesn't like videogames!?! I feel sorry for you, you have no social life!"

errmmm okay. Apparantly a 60 second clip that includes you saying "I don't like videogames" means you have no social life and will grow up to be a misfit :up:

They're jealous.

"Oh my gawd....you probably have a 180+ IQ, you've graduated college and I haven't yet....and you're only 11!!!!!

.....wait he doesn't like videogames!?! I feel sorry for you, you have no social life!"

errmmm okay. Apparantly a 60 second clip that includes you saying "I don't like videogames" means you have no social life and will grow up to be a misfit :up:
i dunno, it's not just that he "doesn't like video games" it's that he views them as a waste of time because they "dont benefit humanity". i mean, all id ask is that he lighten up a bit maybe. maybe break out the old snes and play some super mario brothers. nobody can not like super mario brothers. :o

Well that did look pretty cool, but considering game developers are most times better at selling a game than making one (Looking at you Molyneux!) I can't really get excited.

I bet he wouldn't know A,B,A,B, Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Up, Down, Down, Select, Start. :oldrazz:

I believe it is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

Or Select Start if you're playing co-op.

I don't really care about this one way or the other. It's just, "doesn't benefit humanity." It does benefit humanity. It benefits us by keeping people entertained so they don't go out and start shooting people. And plus, you know, you can only *********e so much. :o

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"