76 year-old woman gets raped by an 11-year old.

Joe Kerr said:
who'd he kill ?

just wondering... No hate, no hate...

(i need a hot hippie chick... :D)

he killed 2 rich guys, a judge, and some gangsters

The Joker said:
he killed 2 rich guys, a judge, and some gangsters
oh yeah?
wow... i've never had the pleasure of reading batman #1... :(
wow... kinda violent tho'... for the '30s...
:up: cool trivia tho' :D

that was just in the first story...the issues back then had 3 seperate stories, he was in the first and third (the third also featured his first "death")...I have it reprinted in both the Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told trade, and the Batman Archives vol. 1 trade...it's a good buy, and only like, $14...and Batman used to be hella violent back in the day, Batman himself even carried a gun

The Joker said:
that was just in the first story...the issues back then had 3 seperate stories, he was in the first and third (the third also featured his first "death")...I have it reprinted in both the Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told trade, and the Batman Archives vol. 1 trade...it's a good buy, and only like, $14...and Batman used to be hella violent back in the day, Batman himself even carried a gun
:eek: :up:

wow... :/
and umm... wow.. :dry:
:O

You stanbd therediscussing and admiring SERIAL KILLERS!?

Who the hell are you, Mickey and Mallory Knocks?

thealiasman2000 said:
You stanbd therediscussing and admiring SERIAL KILLERS!?

Who the hell are you, Mickey and Mallory Knocks?
ummm.... wha??? :confused: :huh:

lol.... i guess????:( :confused:

CorporalHicks said:
I bet you feel tough now don't you?
LOL, while the kid would deserve it, I would still feel somewhat bad about beating up someone obviously so young and smaller than myself regardless of what they had done.

GGVenomSandman said:
GREAT! now i have to fear 11 year old children! ergh...........

Only if you're a helpless, 76 year-old woman...

The kid's only 11 so go easy on him.

Just take his eyes and limbs.

That poor kid!!!! How could he be that stupid??? I'm sure he'll regret that for the rest of his life.

AmerikazMostWanted said:
WOAH THAT KID IS TITE!!!!!!!!! gotta show them old *****es whos boss
Classic AMW...the jerk:mad:

That kid is sick for raping a elderly woman who was probally his grandma. That kid is going to need some major help.

John Wayne Gacy? isn't he the guy who kidnapped a whole bunch of kids, hid them in his basement, and dressed up as a clown?

The Joker said:
all you wisconsin people either rape old ladies, or kill them, and then wear there skin around your house as masks and make furniture out of it...sickos :mad:

Being from Wisconsin it is all true:)

I put a happy face just because someone mentioned wisconsin regardless of being good or bad:o

AmerikazMostWanted said:
WOAH THAT KID IS TITE!!!!!!!!! gotta show them old *****es whos boss
...Its one thing to rape a lady...its another thing for a kid to rape a lady...but its a completely different thing when someone looks up to a kid raping a lady :o

God. This world is really screwed up. I blame rap music
I actually dispise rap but I have to admit rock has some harsher lyrics usually..

What a bastard.The kid's like...13 now? lol...puberty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"