76 year-old woman gets raped by an 11-year old.

Wait, I didn't post this thread. Haha. You can tell, because I wouldn't care.

I can't believe that Kipobe was the voice of reason in a thread that took some pretty sick twists and turns.

Bragging Adulation for minor rapists, casual chat about overrated serial killers, and imagining scenarios where you could actually follow suit.

It's kind of risque, but a good read from start to finish.:o

Well, from start 3 quarters of the way.

i hope the little kid goes to prison and sees what it's like to be on the receiving end

SickBoy said:
actually i think the boy was the one who was coming ;)

lol, if you spelled it "cuming", woulda got a bigger laugh from me.

The granny must be very desirable & sexually attractive for an 11-year old pervert.

there are some sick people in the world today! times have changed and things are only getting worse. people getting shot, stabbed, raped and robbed in the streets and thats in what people used to call nice decent areas.

:eek: there are some sick people in the world today! times have changed and things are only getting worse. people getting shot, stabbed, raped and robbed in the streets and thats in what people used to call nice decent areas.

I wonder if Granny went along with it.... or just sat there and cried..

Geekz said:
I wonder if Granny went along with it.... or just sat there and cried..

Dude! this is one horrible topic! i feel for the old lady and the kid needs some serious punishment that teaches him just how much of a little ***** he is.

"I'd like to get me some of the grey bush!" - Lords of Dogtown

you guys who are like "if i ever saw him ill kick the crap outta him!" you hang around on superhero hype. i think that says it all.:o

mrsparkle said:
you guys who are like "if i ever saw him ill kick the crap outta him!" you hang around on superhero hype. i think that says it all.:o

:confused: :confused:

Wow. She's going to die with her latest addition to her past memory being rape by a minor.

Life sucks sometimes. lol

double post...

But I'd also like to say...life really does suck sometimes. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back