11-year-old graduates college

Interesting I usually use the Contra code to help my *********ion.:o

Well that did look pretty cool, but considering game developers are most times better at selling a game than making one (Looking at you Molyneux!) I can't really get excited.

I believe it is Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

I want to compliment you. Dork.

He's Like Spock Jr.
"It is Illogical to play video games. They serve no purpose."

Sheldon Cooper is the only Super Genius worth a damn, and he never misses Halo night. :o

I bet he is a real bore to talk to. All his knowledge derived solely from books.
No ideas of his own. Forget games, what about literature?

Isn't that a waste of time too? How does it help humanity?
If he wants to help humanity... become a politician...
Also, I agree with other posters that the worst part is that he missed his childhood.
That is truly sad...

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even understand what he has studied completely. Maybe he does to an extent and the rest must have been memorized by wrote

ogre.jpg
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez! This thread is starting to reek of jealousy! :p

I bet he is a real bore to talk to. All his knowledge derived solely from books.
No ideas of his own. Forget games, what about literature?

Isn't that a waste of time too? How does it help humanity?
If he wants to help humanity... become a politician...
Also, I agree with other posters that the worst part is that he missed his childhood.
That is truly sad...

Most people smarter than you are....

Oh Snap! The Majic Walrus just showed the disappearing dignity trick!

I don't think the majority of the posts in the thread are jealousy, whats to be jealous about so he got through college at 11 good for him, he's not the first and wont be the last

what annoyed most people was the arrogance in the way he put himself across, thats why i feel sorry for him yeah he may be smarter than me but he's missed out on a lot of his life he will never get back

I wonder why this kid would do anything fun in his life, such as watching a movie, because it clearly doesn't "help the humanity".

Well it is quite admirable the efforts he has gone through. In any case, he is planning to take a year off so he can practice his martial arts and dedicate himself to winning martial arts tournaments before attending a University.

He is incredibly smart and has aptitudes which include physical talents. He is someone to be admired not criticised because he does not deem video games all important (which is probably the view of his parents).

Man, I thought this kid was graduating like Tony Stark or something. :csad:

OOF!!! Right in the heart.. You win this time Walrus... *maniacal laughter*

I don't think the majority of the posts in the thread are jealousy, whats to be jealous about so he got through college at 11 good for him, he's not the first and wont be the last.

I don't know, his sheer profiecency at music, science, and martial arts?

There's an obvious air of people being uncomfortable with this kid's success, and a need to tear him down in some fashion, and that's kind of sad.

what annoyed most people was the arrogance in the way he put himself across, thats why i feel sorry for him yeah he may be smarter than me but he's missed out on a lot of his life he will never get back.

What's he missed out on? How do you know for sure?

And what arrogance? He's not arrogant at all, he's simply got an eleven year old's grasp on public presentation. Which means he thinks everything you say has to sound profound. Listen to any 10 or 11 year old who is interviewed about anything. They try to make a speech out of it. When adults act like that, we think they're arrogant. When kids act like that, it tends to be cute to watch them bumble through it.

So he doesn't like video games.

He doesn't think it betters humanity.

Who.

Cares?

A lot of people don't like things. Should we condemn them for not liking the same things we do?

This further supports the theory of east Asians being of an alien hybrid species.

and I bet that loser can't even get laid

At first I thought this was hilarious because he's only 11 and probably is less interested in sex than video games...

Then I got really sad because I realized that I'm married and he'll probably get laid before I get laid again. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"