76 year-old woman gets raped by an 11-year old.

punishermax said:
:eek: I don't live far from Wauwatosa. Stupid ****heads giving us Wisconsinites a bad name.

all you wisconsin people either rape old ladies, or kill them, and then wear there skin around your house as masks and make furniture out of it...sickos :mad:

The kid's messed up in so many ways. He didn't care.

The Joker said:
oh come on...who the hell rapes a 76 year old? you'd have to be a stupid little kid to do it...if you're gonna rape some one find a hot chick at least...or you know, just hire a hooker or something, they have sex for money, and not as much as you might think :o
:eek:
i guess your right.... :/
:dry:

Joe Kerr said:
:eek:
i guess your right.... :/
:dry:

those smileys better not be for hookers, hookers are awesome :o

The Joker said:
all you wisconsin people either rape old ladies, or kill them, and then wear there skin around your house as masks and make furniture out of it...sickos :mad:
What!!!!

The Joker said:
are you from WI? if so, shut your hole Ed Gein :mad:
man who knows his trivia... :up:

Ed Gein was the inspiration for leatherface... so hes good in my book....
awful person... good inspiration... :/

Joe Kerr said:
man who knows his trivia... :up:

Ed Gein was the inspiration for leatherface... so hes good in my book....
awful person... good inspiration... :/

Ed Gein was like, the worst serial killer ever...really he killed what, 2 people? I'm incredibly lazy, and I think I could even do better than that if I set my mind to it. Although at least he doesnt get a bunch of undeserved credit like Manson, he never even killed anyone himself, he made hot evil hippie chicks do it for him...I would totally do the manson girls back in the day though :o

Hack and Slash said:
I would .thanks for your stupid advice :o

also Australia...have you seen Wolf Creek? they're all crazy outback people

The Joker said:
Ed Gein was like, the worst serial killer ever...really he killed what, 2 people? I'm incredibly lazy, and I think I could even do better than that if I set my mind to it. Although at least he doesnt get a bunch of undeserved credit like Manson, he never even killed anyone himself, he made hot evil hippie chicks do it for him...I would totally do the manson girls back in the day though :o
Hot evil hippie chicks still rule:up: :D

meh... i think John wayne Gacy was pretty ****'d up... :(

youidiot7.jpg

HaHaHa :down

Joe Kerr said:
Hot evil hippie chicks still rule:up: :D

meh... i think John wayne Gacy was pretty ****'d up... :(

and he totally jacked the killer clown thing...Ted Bundy has always been my personal favorite, just cause he made a totally daring prison break

The Joker said:
and he totally jacked the killer clown thing...Ted Bundy has always been my personal favorite, just cause he made a totally daring prison break
HE was the inspiration for the "killer Clown thing" Bundy was good... but he got caught... If i did it... i wouldnt get caught... :D
:thing: seriously.... :up:

Joe Kerr said:
HE was the inspiration for the "killer Clown thing" Bundy was good... but he got caught... If i did it... i wouldnt get caught... :D
:thing: seriously.... :up:

The Joker (the character, not me) was doing the killer clown thing long before Gacy :mad:

The Joker said:
The Joker (the character, not me) was doing the killer clown thing long before Gacy :mad:
well true... but in REAL life i meant... :up: isalll good... :D

BTW what was the first issue The Joker killed in???

Joe Kerr said:
well true... but in REAL life i meant... :up: isalll good... :D

BTW what was the first issue The Joker killed in???

Batman #1, since the god damn beginning :o

The Joker said:
Batman #1, since the god damn beginning :o
who'd he kill ?

just wondering... No hate, no hate...

(i need a hot hippie chick... :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members