76 year-old woman gets raped by an 11-year old.

Kipobe

Sidekick
Reaction score
Could this world get any sicker?

I don't usually post news stuff... in fact, I try to pay as little attention to the news as possible, because it's more and more disturbing than ever; but this one just took it all to another level.

I don't have a link, because I heard the information... I didn't read it... but from what I heard, a 76 year-old woman was raped by an 11 year old while his friends sat and watched. I think it happened in MO.

If anyone has a link, or any other info; please post. I'm interested to see what'll happen to this kid.

God :eek:

That is twisted!!!!

I don't even know what to think about this. I'm guessing he won't get any type of federal punishment due to being a minor, but I'm gonna go with definite psychiatric evaluation.

If I were to meet that kid, I'd beat him senseless.

Spank him and he might like it, the twisted little f**k.

here it is for the ppl who are too lazy to click on the link

11-year-old accused of sexually assaulting elderly woman
September 22, 2004 (Wauwatosa, Wis.) — A baby-faced eleven-year-old boy accused of sexually assaulting an elderly disabled woman appeared in court in Wauwatosa this morning.
Children's Court Commissioner Lindsey Draper ordered him and another eleven-year-old to be held at the juvenile jail until they enter pleas to the charges later this month.

Three other boys are charged with being party to the crimes of burglary and breaking into the 76-year-old woman's home. Police say they terrorized and stole money and jewelry from the woman, who lives alone.

A criminal complaint says the eleven-year-old boy raped the elderly woman while the other three, ages eleven, 12 and 13, watched. They also acted as lookouts.

Police say all four have admitted to their roles in the crime.

The mother of one of the other boys says she feels terrible about the crime, but she believes police mistreated her son.

(Copyright 2004 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

This is almost crazier than the Man raping the pig

Oh nice, shot the kid!

I wouldn't mind hanging that kid by a rope and practicing my aim a little with a pellet-gun of some sorts.

The Mom thinks he was mistreated by the police.

HE RAPED AN OLD LADY! WHAT THE F**K KIND OF PARENT RAISES A KID THAT RAPES AND OLD LADY?!?!?!

AmerikazMostWanted said:
WOAH THAT KID IS TITE!!!!!!!!! gotta show them old *****es whos boss

I'd love to meet you. But only so there is no computer screen to protect you from my fist inevitably breaking your face. :o

I was replying to Could this world get any sicker?

Sicker things have happened...

AmerikazMostWanted said:
WOAH THAT KID IS TITE!!!!!!!!! gotta show them old *****es whos boss
youidiot7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"