14-Year-Old Student Charged With Murdering Math Teacher

yeah but what if it comes out that these two were inappropriately close?

I'm not at all implying it should go to that lengths but finding methods to reduce the amount of disgruntled students is a much better solution.

Damn. That's crazy. I'm surprised not one person saw this happen. From a bathroom, down stairs, through halls, and out of a door. All of this before 5 pm, I'm assuming.

Um, the kid is big for his age and super athletic. And the teacher looks like she is petite. He would have no problem dragging her into the woods on his own. I don't even understand how that is in question.

Um, the kid is big for his age and super athletic. And the teacher looks like she is petite. He would have no problem dragging her into the woods on his own. I don't even understand how that is in question.

Him being able to drag her isn't. Him doing it so fast as to not get caught? Was. If there were two people that would cut the time in half and that would make it more feasible for no one to see it with regular school security - security cameras now show he was alone. There is a HUGE difference between saying can't lift her at all and saying it's hard to reason that he can do this so fast that there isn't one person who sees this. Five minutes - yeah, all right, that would be feasible and be reason for no one seeing it - two kids could do that. Around fifteen minutes (possibly twelve, what it would take a kid solo second story to outside woods) - security is highly questionable. Unless, as is most likely, the school has seriously bad security. Being able to lift isn't a factor at all, it's timing.

Last edited:
Him being able to drag her isn't. Him doing it so fast as to not get caught? Was. If there were two people that would cut the time in half and that would make it more feasible for no one to see it with regular school security - security cameras now show he was alone. There is a HUGE difference between saying can't lift her at all and saying it's hard to reason that he can do this so fast that there isn't one person who sees this. Unless, as is most likely, the school has seriously bad security.

There is, but that isn't what you originally said. you said, "I am really confused about one detail though - a fourteen. year old kid can drag her body that far alone? Doesn't sound physically possible for some reason."

Now, that's a HUGE difference.

Then not what originally said, but stated plainly and clearly at least third post on. All I knew was something was sending up red flags. And something still is - which is very very very bad security. This shows that the school doesn't really have a system or has a terrible system in place. At all of the schools I've been to, mine and others, something like this would not have been possible to be carried out at all. They all had heavy security systems in place. Because if all of this is going on presumably in broad daylight, how easy would it be for a grown man to just walk in and snatch a 5th grader away? A school this day and age isn't supposed to have this bad of security. That's twelve to fifteen minutes, where was everyone? And if seriously after school - how did that kid get in? Schools these days have slam lock doors, usually locked when there's barely anyone there, and other measures - they and others need to get with the times.

Last edited:
Here is some more info:

A police source told ABC News that surveillance video from the high school, which is rigged with 130 cameras, shows Chism dragging a recycling bin with Miss Ritzer's body through the halls and out the door of the school.

A source told WCVB that after the killing, Chism went to the movies where he saw Blue Jasmine, which stars Cate Blanchett as a fallen socialite who spirals into homelessness after she loses her money. The film is directed by Woody Allen.

Recycling bin makes sense. How he can move fast. But, still bad security:

1) A woman gets killed during school hours (when there barely is anyone there, the doors are usually locked sometimes gated, unless this school isn't with the times - which then raises the question of how the kid got in if it wasn't school hours)
2) A kid drags a recycle bin through the halls, down the stairs, then into the woods -- how often do you see middle schoolers dragging recycling bins around plus then into the woods at a school?

It's suspicious seeing that. If my kid was there, I would be afraid that any adult could just walk in and take a kid.

Basically I'd say it's good that they had security cameras, but:

DURING SCHOOL HOURS: How come no red flags went off? They didn't hear her scream? See the blood in the bathroom? Think a kid bringing a recycle bin into the woods is suspicious?
AFTER SCHOOL HOURS (BARELY ANYONE THERE, BUT A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE): How did a student get in?

Last edited:
Teelie, he dragged her through a hallway, down the stairs, and then into the woods. It wasn't just out the door. I just don't see how a kid can do that alone. An adult is a reach. But, perhaps the "there was a second kid!" kind of theory isn't that bizarre here. I see the dragging of the body taking at least 20-30 minutes unless she weighed nothing - and unless this was at night in the almost pitch dark:

- How could the student be in the school after or before hours like this?
- How come nobody saw a kid dragging a body? (unless this place is severely isolated, and as said - it sounds like it is something that would take some time - I'd imagine at least one person would have spotted it by the time it would have taken).

As said, something just doesn't seem right here to me and the kid doesn't look like he was a gym rat. I really think someone else was involved here and not caught yet. Either that or this place is seriously isolated.

WAIT!!!! You mean to say that the police and district attorney do not release all of their information and evidence to Ultimatehero!?!?! Then there must be all kinds of holes in their case!!!! Why on Earth would a prosecutor proceed with such a high profile prosecution with so many holes in it!?!?! Unless, y'know...the D.A. and police just haven't released everything yet. But that's crazy talk!!!!!

And Matt, this is why I had to go to another mod with something - it is quite obvious that you scammed and jumped. I never stated that they should release all information to me, nor did I ever say that it wasn't this kid - the kid is a sociopath, rather I hypothesized that the kid could have been helped by another kid. There have always been talks on some incidents about a possible additional killer, so that's not isolated and sometimes years later it's discovered that there was. Plus, it is so early that we wouldn't have known due to the kid not ratting (as said, this wouldn't be an isolated scenario - it's happened in the past and it'll happen again). The camera is what settles everything up. But, again like I said this is why I consider you to be the least trustworthy mod on here - you randomly jump to conclusions based upon whoever wrote something.

Last edited:
awesomegifever_zpse001edcc.gif

And Matt, this is why I had to go to another mod with something - it is quite obvious that you scammed and jumped. I never stated that they should release all information to me, nor did I ever say that it wasn't this kid - the kid is a sociopath, rather I hypothesized that the kid could have been helped by another kid. There have always been talks on some incidents about a possible additional killer, so that's not isolated and sometimes years later it's discovered that there was. Plus, it is so early that we wouldn't have known due to the kid not ratting (as said, this wouldn't be an isolated scenario - it's happened in the past and it'll happen again). The camera is what settles everything up. But, again like I said this is why I consider you to be the least trustworthy mod on here - you randomly jump to conclusions based upon whoever wrote something.

See, now you are diagnosing sociopathy based on a couple news articles. Of course, I'm sure a "studio insider," like yourself is more than qualified to and capable of diagnosing sociopathy based on two news articles. The reason I pointed out how ridiculous your post is, is just that. You act like an expert on everything, when in reality, all you do is jump to conclusions with minimal information but harp as if your opinion is fact when in reality, almost everything out of your mouth borders on the absurd. It is a tiresome routine.

Might seem out of the blue, but Matt's always been one of the ones jumping on me as early as 2011 and maybe a bit before that.

When did I ever say that it was fact? I was clearly hypothesizing. Do I need to say IMO as to not confuse you? Asking questions = asking questions. Asking question does not equal knowing everything. Stating my opinion is just that as well, just like everyone else does. Or do we all have to say imo for you? And trust me, to me, you've always come off as a lunatic in regards to some things you say.

Last edited:
Might seem out of the blue, but Matt's always been one of the ones jumping on me as early as 2011 and maybe a bit before that.

When did I ever say that it was fact? I was clearly hypothesizing. Do I need to say IMO as to not confuse you?

Actually, I don't think we've interacted before this year. :huh:

And what qualifications do you have to diagnose sociopathy? Just a hypothesis? What is it based on? There has been almost nothing about this kid's personality released, much less the in-depth and intricate details needed to even make such a claim. There is absolutely nothing to make such a hypothesis on.

In fact, define sociopathy. I'm sure you'll look on Wikipedia, but I bet you cannot even define sociopathy outside of the cliche, Hollywood nonsense (which could not be further from the clinical view of sociopathy).

You're just talkin' out of your ass, man. But you say it like it is gospel.

Actually we have, and I will say that it goes all the way back to 2011 and maybe before that. Different time, and all of the altercations from that? Kinda left a dark stain on the member name to me. The funny thing is - if someone else stated "the kid is a sociopath" I'm betting you wouldn't have as big of an issue as you are now and tell me you wouldn't - you wouldn't ask for their qualifications either or do we all need to say imo for you?

The kid seemingly had it planned, the teacher seemingly did nothing to him, the kid was thinking throughout the whole thing - using a recycling bin took either foresight or thinking in the moment. It comes off as cold and emotionless and calculated. If the kid had feelings, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have been able to think and calculate in the moment and just drag the body as is.

ADDING: You'll probably take the second paragraph as stating fact as well. It's stating my opinion on things, obviously. All I do is state my opinions on things and question things. Probably take my 'voice' as factual because I'm assertive and strong headed rather than passive. It's all opinion and I'm not going to state imo for everything I type.

Last edited:
Actually we have, and I will say that it goes all the way back to 2011 and maybe before that. Different time, and all of the altercations from that? Kinda left a dark stain on the member name to me. The funny thing is - if someone else stated "the kid is a sociopath" I'm betting you wouldn't have as big of an issue as you are now and tell me you wouldn't.

The kid seemingly had it planned, the teacher seemingly did nothing to him, the kid was thinking throughout the whole thing - using a recycling bin took either foresight or thinking in the moment. It comes off as cold and emotionless and calculated. If the kid had feelings, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have been able to think and calculate in the moment and just drag the body as is.

And look at that, I don't remember any of our interactions. Show's how important you are. :oldrazz:

I would call out just about anyone who acts as if they are an expert on this topic with basically zero understanding of it. For the record, you don't have to be a sociopath to commit premeditated murder. What you described is hardly indicative of sociopathy (despite your attempt to throw out TV sociopath buzzwords like, "emotionless," and "calculated").

Hey man, I'm an injustice collector. And it's not whether you remember or not, it's that you've always come off as absurd enough to stick out like a sore thumb.

So, stating my opinion and backing up my opinion suddenly makes me an expert? Newsflash bub: I never claimed to be an expert. But, apparently, you need everyone to say imo for you. Got it. I have an assertive, confident, strong headed voice - doesn't stop what I say being my opinion. But, apparently to you anyone that says everything boldly is saying it's a fact. What kind of madness is that? Obviously everyone stating things is stating their own opinions. Unless it's mathematical or scientific or neutral historic statistics? EVERYTHING is an opinion.

Last edited:
Hey man, I'm an injustice collector. And it's not whether you remember or not, it's that you've always come off as absurd enough to stick out like a sore thumb.

So, stating my opinion and backing up my opinion suddenly makes me an expert? Newsflash bub: I never claimed to be an expert. But, apparently, you need everyone to say imo for you. Got it.

Except that you aren't backing your opinion up with anything of substance. You are talking out of your behind. And it has nothing to do with you posting, "IMO," but everything to do with you lording your opinion around like its fact. Everyone sees it, not just me, Mr. "Studio Insider." Bah, I give up. I'm going to do something more productive like hit my head off of a wall.

So, everyone here stating their opinion is going and using articles to back up everything they say? Since when? Hey, I'm sorry that I'm confident and assertive and you're probably a passive guy who feels threatened (quite clearly) from people being assertive - "lorded over"? Really? The fact that you even bring up that I'm an insider within the studio system (and people who have proven that I can trust them or come off as level headed, they know everything - the details aren't exactly a secret) when it has absolutely no relevance at all to a 14 year old killing a teacher is shocking and supremely telling to say the least.

If you would accept an outsider's perspective: you both sound silly.

/\ The only one in the last 12 posts to say something that's level-headed and firmly sound (except for Warhammer).

I don't see how it being October, there wasn't any Football/Wrestling coaches/players around... let alone a janitor, the principal, etc.?

I love Woody Allen, but how does a 16 year old kid decide to take in a quaint little art film................. right after killing someone...?

I'm more interested in why he killed someone in the first place.

I think in this case it's just for kicks. He seems to have really thought things through, could think and reason while doing it, then topped his day off with watching a movie. Before reading about the teacher I thought she may have picked on him (sadly happens more than one knows, happened to me during high school) or molested him or something, but she seems to have been a good teacher with a good head her shoulders who got kids. Might also be as simple as getting a bad grade.

Usually I top off my day of murdering with a game of pool, but maybe thats just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"