Teacher loses it with student!

I'm a teacher myself. In our darkest days with our worst students some of us want to run out of the room screaming like our hair was on fire, or duct tape them to a bus heading for Labrador, but I would never lay a hand on a kid.

Then I suggest a hickory stick instead.

I would beat a kid if he gave me reason to. Especially if it's someone else's.

Beat a kid like they stole something. There's always something kids have done wrong, that's just being proactive.

What the hell does that have to do with this?

Only everything.

The reason that beating your kid is bad isn't just because it hurts the kid it's because statistically speaking abusive parents raise kids that grow up to be abusive. A kid who gets abused by a teacher in school is likely to take out his frustrations in a similar manner, i.e. beating the **** out of someone which isn't cool.

Wow..

This is why I couldn't be a teacher, I'd end up killing one of the kids if they gave me any back talk.

I'm sure the kid deserved abit of a beating though, I'm not really saying what the teacher did was right.. however you don't taunt or make fun of disabled people & think you can get away with it.

Wow..

This is why I couldn't be a teacher, I'd end up killing one of the kids if they gave me any back talk.

I'm sure the kid deserved abit of a beating though, I'm not really saying what the teacher did was right.. however you don't taunt or make fun of disabled people & think you can get away with it.

No, you just trip them when they're not looking.

I would've DDT'ed the bully on the concrete floor.

Only everything.

The reason that beating your kid is bad isn't just because it hurts the kid it's because statistically speaking abusive parents raise kids that grow up to be abusive. A kid who gets abused by a teacher in school is likely to take out his frustrations in a similar manner, i.e. beating the **** out of someone which isn't cool.

You're taking about actual beatings and not just "discipline" like spankings right?

I believe bullies should be made to stand at the end of a plank from the school roof. And be made to shout "I am a ****!" 10 times.

Wow..

oh I'd beat the ever living **** out of a little brat that gave lip to me, or disrespected me, etc. I will NEVER have kids, nor be put in a situation where I have to look after one

I'll be in jail for murder in no time

Yeah there is a BIG difference between abuse and spankings. I got spankings when I was a kid and I deserved everyone of them. I dish them out to my kids, when neccesary, the problem is when kids don't receive ANY discipline. That's when they act out like this.

Only everything.

Thanks for totally taking what I said out of context. :up:

Yeah, I don't care what anyone says - the beating that teacher gave the student was not justified. I think it's horrible that he teased the other student, but in no way did he deserve to be attacked. That could very possibly be one of the reasons he's so cruel to other kids in the first place. And it's disgusting how into it the teacher was. It just sickens me. A wrong is not made right by a much, much bigger wrong. I'm in disbelief that anyone would find this kind of behavior acceptable.

Thanks for totally taking what I said out of context. :up:

What you said was that you didn't have sympathy for him and that he deserved the beating he got from his teacher and then you indicated that because he won't pick on the mentally handicapped girl anymore somehow the teacher was justified in her actions.

Yeah, I don't care what anyone says - the beating that teacher gave the student was not justified. I think it's horrible that he teased the other student, but in no way did he deserve to be attacked. That could very possibly be one of the reasons he's so cruel to other kids in the first place. And it's disgusting how into it the teacher was. It just sickens me. A wrong is not made right by a much, much bigger wrong. I'm in disbelief that anyone would find this kind of behavior acceptable.

This is the most serious post you've ever made. I would agree with you if I wasn't too busy being shocked. :oldrazz:

I would've DDT'ed the bully on the concrete floor.

This ain't wrestling, and that is so cruel that you would do that to a kid. I can't believe that. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Giving the boy a DDT is a totally inappropriate way of handling this situation and it just sounds immature.

Stone Cold Stunner FTW! :woot:

Two words Canadian Destroyer and I'm not Canadian.

[YT]abB-jz9e004[/YT]

That was actually a pretty damn cool move o_O

That guy was one of the bright spots in TNA.
Canadian Destroyer along with the Vertebreaker are two of the coolest moves there are.

[YT]5GHjZDAF2MU[/YT]

While it's a bit over the top for her to do that, I can't say I feel bad for the kid. Seriously, these kids need fear these days. They have NO respect for anybody older than them, and saying "don't do that!" won't stop anything.

Teasing a disabled girl is in poor taste and really lame. Of course, getting beaten for it is not really called for. If he was beating the girl, and she came in and threw him off and beat him a bit, it'd make more sense. I'm sure she was having a horrible day too. Those kids (especially in Junior High) are HORRIBLE. :doh:

I was a substitute teacher for 3 1/2 years and I subbed mostly, like 85% of all my sub jobs in that time span, in a rough rough school. The fight shown was pretty much a mirror of the types of fights I would see at the school I subbed at. There was a strict policy for teachers to not get involved. Yes, it seemed ******ed, but if a fight broke out, your job was to call the office and do absolutely NOTHING to stop the fight (strict "hands off" policy). Being that I would want to follow those rules, but also help the victim, I would have laid myself down on the victim or just slid myself in-between the fighter/victim and had my hands raised the whole time so it was clear I was only blocking the fight and not touching any of the kids. I had one situation in which I did exactly that inside a classroom once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"