Teacher loses it with student!

Wait, we know why the teacher's power level went over 9000?

The amount of physical/sexual abuse that students experience from adult authority figures is absolutely appauling. All of it really disgusts me. Every single teacher should have extensive psychological testing done before they are allowed to even walk into a classroom, imo.

That's far too expensive to do, and this sort of thing is so rare that most children don't experience anything like it, so making broad changes for rarities is unrealistic.

^ I, myself, was abused by teachers. It is not as rare as you might think.

I wouldn't be surprised but at the same time some kids are just...well, bullies. I think it's so messed up that it was towards someone who was mentally disabled.

I still can't believe how ass backwards our society is, much like a lot of criminals in our corrupt/dishonorable court system that get off because their sleazly lawyer pulls some ******** out of his ass or they just get a slap on the wrist. Similar to that, bullies have always gotten a smack on the wrist while the kids that are constantly bullied pretty much lose a **** ton of confidence and self esteem, and most of the time it's because they're not cool or popular or just a little weird personality wise. Personally I never got physically picked on growing up but I had a lot of **** talked to me due to ignorant stereotypes. Since I was shy, introverted and skinny I was called a f** quite a bit since grade school. I was surprised many kids at that age even knew what that was in the late '80s/early '90s.

I remember in third grade around Halloween this one *****e who was known as being "the *******/bully" was picking on some girl from Haiti and shoved her down ripping her Tin Man costume. Of course the ***** had his friends around him, otherwise, although i'm skinny(especially back then)I would have punched his face in. I felt so sorry for the girl and my blood was boiling. She was essentially getting made fun of from being Haitian as well as the fact that she had a slight speech impediment that made her talk a bit funny. I think it might have been due to a possible hearing problem because one of my younger sisters was stubborn and wouldn't wear her hearing aides enough so she pronounces words funny now.

Our society needs to be harsher on bullies, I don't believe in the government telling and taking over how parents should raise or treat their kids but some of these parents need to learn to discipline better. They are either spoiling their kids too much, not watching them enough and raising them right or in some cases I know of personally, their Dads were *******s growing up and that attitude pretty much gets taught to their sons.

:up:

Agreed. I also wonder how the perspective people have would change if they heard what this kid was doing to the mentally handicapped girl? When I was 13, kids were incredibly violent and verbally vicious. Can't even Imagine what degree of nutballs are in school now.

Is the teacher wrong? Yes. You should never behave like that. But I have NO symopathy whatsoever for that stupid prick of a kid...locking your teacher out and making fun of a mentally disabled kid? Wow. In 10 years this kid will be flipping burgers at Mcdonalds if not worse.

The teacher flipped out, and apparently she didn't even care about being fired given she had to know about the cameras. She was in a rage, and this just seems to me to be a culmination as opposed to her just snapping because she had a bad day.

And I've seen pre-teens beat other pre-teens worse than that, and just get a couple weeks suspension. If parents actually seen on tape like this how these bullies attack other children, there would be much more litigation and assault charges filed. Most adults will never see that much physical assault in their lives after school. A lot of this just comes across as allowing some B.S. pecking order to continue, even though most adults would never allow the same level of harassment in their work lives.

Is the teacher wrong? Yes. You should never behave like that. But I have NO symopathy whatsoever for that stupid prick of a kid...locking your teacher out and making fun of a mentally disabled kid? Wow. In 10 years this kid will be flipping burgers at Mcdonalds if not worse.

Flippin' burgers is honest work. This kid will be in jail.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

One question. Why was the mentally disabled kid in the class with them? Do they still have special ed? I haven't been in school for a while and I thought that was part of the way school was supposed to be.

It is called "inclusion" it is happening nationwide in classes...where the student is at a certain level of IQ etc...they can then be included in regular ed classes...

BUT, this school, I believe is a Charter School, so I'm not sure what their specific guidelines are...

The teacher flipped out, and apparently she didn't even care about being fired given she had to know about the cameras. She was in a rage, and this just seems to me to be a culmination as opposed to her just snapping because she had a bad day.
Unless she knew they would be erased, which they were....the tape we are seeing is video from a students cellphone. I'm sure she didn't know that was being done...

And I've seen pre-teens beat other pre-teens worse than that, and just get a couple weeks suspension. If parents actually seen on tape like this how these bullies attack other children, there would be much more litigation and assault charges filed. Most adults will never see that much physical assault in their lives after school. A lot of this just comes across as allowing some B.S. pecking order to continue, even though most adults would never allow the same level of harassment in their work lives.

The education field ranks in the top 10 of most stressful jobs on most lists running around, usually in the top 5.

Health Magazine's top 10 most stressful jobs.
1) Inner City High School Teacher
2) Police Officer
3) Miner
4) Air Traffic Controller
5) Medical Intern
6) Stockbroker
7) Journalist
8) Customer Service/ Complaint Worker
9) Secretary
10) Waiter

I don't think the teacher should've been the one who physically punish that troublemaker, but that kid definitely deserves some harsh discipline for his action.

Holy crap...that teacher is sooo getting sued

The little prick deserved it. You hear him scream like a little girl? :funny: That's what happens if you take the piss out of the mentally disabled! :argh:

But you think this is bad? A couple weeks back a teacher over here smashed a kid over the head with a weight a few times.

The education field ranks in the top 10 of most stressful jobs on most lists running around, usually in the top 5.

Health Magazine's top 10 most stressful jobs.
1) Inner City High School Teacher
2) Police Officer
3) Miner
4) Air Traffic Controller
5) Medical Intern
6) Stockbroker
7) Journalist
8) Customer Service/ Complaint Worker
9) Secretary
10) Waiter

Police Officer would be higher but most of the people they deal with aren't as well armed...

:rimshot:

I'm on team "The kid deserved it".

Kid got what he deserved. Welcome to the real world kid, where people don't take your ****.

The teacher also deserved to get fired, but she went out laying the smackdown!

When I had watched this video my gf was asleep so I had the sound off.

Is it true the boy was screaming/crying like a little *****?

This is one of those things where you're supposed to say out loud that she was in the wrong, yet in your mind you're saying, "good for her."

The kid being a piece of crap doesn't excuse the teacher.

You can't let your anger make you fly completely off the handle like that in that profession.

Flippin' burgers is honest work. This kid will be in jail.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

:up: :up: :up:

My input:

What the teacher did was out of line, but the kid obviously had some sort of obliteration of face coming to him (her?) somewhere along the lines. Watching the video shows that some students cheered on the teacher as she rocked the kid around the class room. So them saying "it was a horrifying event" kind of, has no room here. I myself cannot tolerate when people make fun of mentally handicapped people, and when people make fun of mentally handicapped kids, it boils my blood. The ****er got what he(she?) deserved and I hope he(she?) knows it.

It's funny, but I'm sure there was a time in this country where if this kid had told his parents he just got his ass whipped by his teacher, the parents would has asked, "And just what were you doing to make the teacher kick your ass?" Those days are gone.

:up: :up: :up:

My input:

What the teacher did was out of line, but the kid obviously had some sort of obliteration of face coming to him (her?) somewhere along the lines. Watching the video shows that some students cheered on the teacher as she rocked the kid around the class room. So them saying "it was a horrifying event" kind of, has no room here. I myself cannot tolerate when people make fun of mentally handicapped people, and when people make fun of mentally handicapped kids, it boils my blood. The ****er got what he(she?) deserved and I hope he(she?) knows it.

What this is eventually going to do to this "bully" is make him the butt of all the jokes from now on. He's going to be the new bully target. So ultimately, the teacher did cross the line. The bully deserved what he got and it's going to pay dividends.

It's funny, but I'm sure there was a time in this country where if this kid had told his parents he just got his ass whipped by his teacher, the parents would has asked, "And just what were you doing to make the teacher kick your ass?" Those days are gone.

Up until I was in 4th grade, teachers still spanked students. And when you got home, if your parents found out, you got it again. I personally believe some measure of corporal punishment would be a merit to a lot of kids, but I think it would be too hard to administer without seriously intense background checks on these teachers.

Up until I was in 4th grade, teachers still spanked students. And when you got home, if your parents found out, you got it again. I personally believe some measure of corporal punishment would be a merit to a lot of kids, but I think it would be too hard to administer without seriously intense background checks on these teachers.

We had a letter that went home to the parents at the beginning of the year asking to permission to spank students at the school.

My mom, ALWAYS said and added the note, "she will get it again when she gets home"....lol I took that VERY seriously growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"