Teacher loses it with student!

Kelly

Who the heck is KELLY?
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20004788-504083.html

Apparently the students had been testing. A fight broke out in the hall, this teacher went out in the hall to stop the fight. When she came back to the classroom, the students had locked the door, and they were taunting a mentally disabled girl in the classroom. When she got into the room, she went after the 13 year old...

Not saying what she did was right, but damn....this school has some problems. BIG TIME...

Also, it took the mom 10 days to call the police? WTF?

This teacher has been fired, and should have been. She should also never teach again...

Another strange thing....there was a video camera in this classroom, and it videoed the entire incident. When the mom went to see the video at the school, it had been erased. The school says that it is their policy to erase videos at the end of the month. I have a feeling this school will be closed soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure I saw a bit of the video on the news the other day. The way the teacher went after the student was incredibly violent. I couldn't believe what I was watching. :down

Wow....the kid may have been being cruel, but there is no excuse whatsoever for the teacher's violence.

A teacher has to maintain self-control. If they can't, they're in the wrong profession.

That's pretty overkill what she did but on the other hand, IF that kid was bullying someone else, well...I have no sympathy for him.

That little prick deserved it.

Considering the way kids treat teachers these days, it's not surpirising that one of them snapped.

Last edited:
Obviously she has to be fired but the whole thing has been handled like a badly executed cover up, I've got no sympathy for the little **** that copped the beating though.

and they were taunting a mentally disabled girl in the classroom.
Wow. Hadn't heard that before whenever I saw the story reported on the news.

Looks like the kid deserved it.

The little punk shouldn't have been taunting the mentally disabled, but I really cannot justify the teacher's actions. It's kinda hilarious at how the teacher approached him. It really did seem like a joke at first, but she just snapped. This chick's whole stance and aggression was definitely from the hood. :funny:

Maybe I should consider homeschooling my kids.

The teacher went way over the line. The way she went after that kid was like a full grown lion going after a toddler. If the kid was really being that much of a *****e, he deserved a good ass kicking, but it should'nt have been the teacher that gave it to him. You cant trust a loose cannon like that with whatever good kids go to that school.

I was expecting a very different story when I read the thread title, I must say...

If this won't teach him not to tease other kids anymore, I don't know what will.

If this won't teach him not to tease other kids anymore, I don't know what will.

I saw an interview with him last night.. ..

It's hard to say...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20004788-504083.html

Apparently the students had been testing. A fight broke out in the hall, this teacher went out in the hall to stop the fight. When she came back to the classroom, the students had locked the door, and they were taunting a mentally disabled girl in the classroom. When she got into the room, she went after the 13 year old...

Not saying what she did was right, but damn....this school has some problems. BIG TIME...

Also, it took the mom 10 days to call the police? WTF?

This teacher has been fired, and should have been. She should also never teach again...

Another strange thing....there was a video camera in this classroom, and it videoed the entire incident. When the mom went to see the video at the school, it had been erased. The school says that it is their policy to erase videos at the end of the month. I have a feeling this school will be closed soon.

I guess he'll think twice next time he teases someone.

But on a more serious note, if I were his parents, I'd find that teacher and show her some discipline.

The teacher went way over the line. The way she went after that kid was like a full grown lion going after a toddler. If the kid was really being that much of a *****e, he deserved a good ass kicking, but it should'nt have been the teacher that gave it to him. You cant trust a loose cannon like that with whatever good kids go to that school.

The good thing is she'll likely never teach again. The bad thing is she'll be seen greeting new customers at the local Wal-Mart and beating up Walrats kids who hang out in front of the door all day long.

That's pretty overkill what she did but on the other hand, IF that kid was bullying someone else, well...I have no sympathy for him.
My sentiments exactly. I bet that little **** has never gotten disciplined in his life.

Doesn't mean he needs to get beaten by his teacher. I feel the bully thread coming back...

But while the kid does deserved to be punished he doesn't deserve that.

But on a more serious note, if I were his parents, I'd find that teacher and show her some discipline.
Really? You'd want to show the teacher some discipline because she kicked your kid's ass for TAUNTING someone who was MENTALLY DISABLED?

If anything. Someone should show you some discipline for raising a ****** brat that would make fun of someone because of them being different.

Really? You'd want to show the teacher some discipline because she kicked your kid's ass for TAUNTING someone who was MENTALLY DISABLED?

If anything. Someone should show you some discipline for raising a ****** brat that would make fun of someone because of them being different.

No, because it isn't her place to kick my kid's ass. That's the parent's lack of raising. There are 3 guilty parties here. The kid, the teacher, and the kid's parents. The mentally disabled kid is just at the middle of it. It's sad, but maybe it will open the eyes of parents everywhere that they need to put a little more effort into knowing what their kids are doing.

No, because it isn't her place to kick my kid's ass. That's the parent's lack of raising.
And when the **** is the kid supposed to learn that what he did was very wrong when the parents suck ass? At a parent teacher conference where they give him some token "don't do that" when they hear about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"