Teacher loses it with student!

We had a letter that went home to the parents at the beginning of the year asking to permission to spank students at the school.

My mom, ALWAYS said and added the note, "she will get it again when she gets home"....lol I took that VERY seriously growing up.

They sent a letter home with us too. And they'd call our parents the day that it happened so we knew that when we got home we were going to get it again.

My mom is like, "nowadays the village can't raise the child anymore because they'll blame you for child abuse."

What this is eventually going to do to this "bully" is make him the butt of all the jokes from now on. He's going to be the new bully target. So ultimately, the teacher did cross the line. The bully deserved what he got and it's going to pay dividends.

LOL! The teacher went out in a blaze of Glory, but this Punk will FOREVER be marked as the kid who got his *** beat by a teacher for making fun of the mentally handicapped. they are screwed, but I bet the parents move so he isn't "teased by the other kids". Unfortunately for them, youtube goes everywhere... :oldrazz:

The parents are going to be able to move where ever they want once this gets through civil court and they sue the hell out of the woman and the school....

The parents are going to be able to move where ever they want once this gets through civil court and they sue the hell out of the woman and the school....

If I were the judge, I'd throw it out of court.

If I were the judge, I'd throw it out of court.

Same here.

Losing her job and most likely never being able to teach again is enough punishment as far as i'm concerned. She doesn't deserve to be sued or get any punishment from the law other than having her right to teach taken away.

in regards with child beatings, go on youtube and check out Russell Peters - Beating Your Kids
you guys will love it :hehe:

Same here.

Losing her job and most likely never being able to teach again is enough punishment as far as i'm concerned. She doesn't deserve to be sued or get any punishment from the law other than having her right to teach taken away.

Exactly, anything outside of that will just seem like a cash grab. the family should not take chances, especially with public sentiment, and the video showing the kids cheering the teacher on to beat the kids ***.

ha. ha.

But seriously beating the kid isn't going to help do anything except for teach him how to take pain and probably dish it out a little better.
I bet you anything that he'll never make fun of that girl again.

Same here.

She will be sued, I can guarantee it....she will have lost her job, never teach again, and cleaned out financially. She is royally screwed.....and I can probably safely say that there were signs of her unraveling long before this incident, had people been watching and aware.

I think the school as a whole has some major, major problems they need to look into.

I bet you anything that he'll never make fun of that girl again.

If the school does what it should, he won't be anywhere near the girl to make fun of her.

She will be sued, I can guarantee it....she will have lost her job, never teach again, and cleaned out financially. She is royally screwed.....and I can probably safely say that there were signs of her unraveling long before this incident, had people been watching and aware.

I think the school as a whole has some major, major problems they need to look into.

That is ****ed up. She basically did the parents job for them even though she didn't have the right. The parents to hide their shame and inadequacies at parenting are going to sue her to make themselves feel better.

Personally I fully believe that they had it right years ago when teachers were allowed to throw easers and give spankings. Back then it was ok because the parents were aware of it and it was socially acceptable due to it being rightful discipline. Too many parents are failures at parenting now days.

Every teenager needs a good arse-kicking at least once. :woot:

I hate teenagers. Arrogant, disrespectful, undisciplined little pricks!!! :cmad:

Jesus, welcome to the school of hard knocks. That was insanely brutal, I wonder how the parents of the mentally disabled girl are responding to this.

Jesus, welcome to the school of hard knocks. That was insanely brutal, I wonder how the parents of the mentally disabled girl are responding to this.

They're probably contemplating suing the other kid's parents.

Yeah, because teachers and schools have plenty of money to be taken away..

I don't agree that she should have reacted this way, it's horrifying. She deserves jail time and to be stripped of her license to teach. She'll never teach again, but to think that to sue her would be a good idea.. I don't know how other teachers could possibly have anything to take. :dry:

I'm a teacher myself. In our darkest days with our worst students some of us want to run out of the room screaming like our hair was on fire, or duct tape them to a bus heading for Labrador, but I would never lay a hand on a kid.

You know, there was a case similar to this here in the UK recently with a teacher beating a teenager with a dumbell of all things! In their defense, teenagers today are worse than ever before. I mean we all did stuff in our teens that we probably shouldn't, but in the past discipline was always a lot harsher than it is in todays suffocated "P.C" society. One of the main reasons I personally never went forward with my dream of becoming a teacher is because I know without a shadow of a doubt that I'd end up punching a little brat out at some point :p

I feel no sympathy for the little punk that got his *** beat. It's too bad he didn't get a worse beating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"