with....

Calvin

Part 1 - Your "real" life
Where do you currently live?
Age?
Height?
Hair color?
Eye Color?
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus)
Lefty or Righty?
Do you have any siblings?
What is your current avatar and why?
How many posts do you have right now?
Post a picture of your handwriting:

What is your job?
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus)
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song?
what's your lucky number?
any superstitions?
What kind of cell phone do you have?
What's your default ringtone?
What is the last movie you saw in theatres?

Part 2 Your Hype Life
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life?
have you ever posted commando?
What brought you to the Hype?
What keeps you here?
Link us to a thread you enjoy:
you're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?
Hype Crush?
Hype Nemesis?
What is your favorite Smiley?
Least favorite?
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve?
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment?

The Official 15 Minutes Sign Up Page: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=350867

Have you seen the TDKR teaser trailer yet? If so, what did you think?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?

Is there another word for synonym?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

How young can you die of old age?

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?

Is it still real to you?

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

What do batteries run on?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What sound do you love?

What sound do you hate?

What is your favorite curse word?

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

What profession would you not like to do?

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Are there any questions?

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as?

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently?

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.

What’s your biggest geek collectible?

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?

What was your first?
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game

How did you find out about the birds and the bees?

Who has been your biggest influence and why?

Where is your next vacationspot?

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?

I'll try to get some of these done real quick on my lunch break here.

Part 1 - Your "real" life

Where were you born? Marietta, GA (though I thought I was born in Wright Patterson, OH until I saw my birth certificate at around age 20 or so)
Where do you currently live? Irvine, CA
Age? Oddly enough, I just realized I'm either 27 or 28, and I am not totally sure which off the top of my head. It's been a long damn year so far.
Height? 5-11
Hair color? dark brown/black
Eye Color? brown
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? Yep, on my hand, I think I've posted it on here before, but here it is. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/mayhem84/tatt3.jpg?t=1311177128
Lefty or Righty? Righty
Do you have any siblings? One sister, younger by two years
What is your current avatar and why? Susie helping tie Calvin's shoes.
How many posts do you have right now? A lot?
Post a picture of your handwriting: This would probably be better if I could scan an actual piece of paper, but oh well.

handwriting.jpg

What is your job? VP at a small Healthcare consulting and search firm
Do you have a car? What kind? It's a mitsubishi galant, nothing to write home about, and sadly it's currently still in GA (moved to CA fairly recently, haven't had the chance to get the car out here yet)
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song? Probably Final Countdown.
what's your lucky number? 345
any superstitions? Not sure how it started, but I seem to have better luck if I wear one sock inside out, but only if I only do it every once in a while.
What kind of cell phone do you have? Blackberry
What's your default ringtone? Final Countdown
What is the last movie you saw in theatres? I think it was Jackass 3d

What was your favorite TV show (or Radio show depending on how old you are) when you were a child?

What is the best pizza you ever had? (include location and toppings)

Where is THE best place for coffee that you have had?

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? Why?

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride?

Where were you during 9/11?

What was your first computer?

First cell phone?

What is your current cell phone?

If you could have sex with any living or dead person, who would it be?

If they are dead....ewwww. Would you take them out on a date first or would it be wham-bam thank you mam?

Which superhero (villain) would you like be for a day?

Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Bat-woman Who would you kill, marry, and screw?

Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near?

You got $1 million dollars that you need to blow within 24 hours, and you can not end up with anything of value at the end of the 24 hours (car, house, toys, etc). What do you do with it?

What would you do if you had the only copy of a sex tape between Emma Watson and John C Reilly?

Your life is made into a movie: What kind of movie will it be? Who would star in it? What would be the title?

So what's up with the name?

You are sent to prison for a stupid crime. But damn those Ho Hos were good! How do you keep alive, despite the overwhelming feeling you are in trouble?

What will be your last meal?

Which movie this year are you most looking forward to seeing?

Which fad do you think was the worst?

Which fad do you hate to admit that you did?

You are stuck on a deserted island, you may choose one of each of the following items to enjoy until you die:

one person to be with
one drink (the island has fresh water)
one meal
one DVD (you have a solar powered portable DVD player that can also play CD's)
one CD
one board game
one luxury item
* However none of which that would actually help you get off the island.

If you could be any animal which one would you be and why?

What is in your fridge right now?

If I was going to hire you, what qualifications do you have that would make you an ideal employee?

Why should I fire you right away once I hire you?

Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? Yep, on my hand, I think I've posted it on here before, but here it is. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/mayhem84/tatt3.jpg?t=1311177128

Fist of RAGE! :cmad:

*ponders questions to ask*

Have you ever had an avatar that wasn't Calvin & Hobbes themed?

How many times were you in Deathmatches and which one was your favorite to participate in?

Do you speak any foreign languages?

Do you have any hobbies? :o

If you could ask me a question what would it be? :huh:

When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?

If you could have a pet what would it be?

Have you eaten at In-N-Out yet?

What color is your water bottle?

Did you have a favorite lunchbox when you were a kid?

Why is your lunch break at 9:00am?

Last edited:
What do you say when you greet someone?

Do you wink and if so what goes through your mind when you do?

If your internet goes down, do you call and complain or do you wait and hope it comes back?

Do you think nice guys finish last?

Do you remember how you used to always message me on AIM years ago when you were inebriated? lol

How do you like Cali so far?

Who is your favorite - Calvin or Hobbes?

What is your favorite drink, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic?

If you could live in any fictional/fantastical universe, what would it be?

what would be your your onw and only wish?

whats your favorite meal?

name one gadget you could not live without?

Sorry it took me a couple days to get to these, work's been a *****.

ComicChick said:
What is your least favorite word? "Your" (when used incorrectly).

What turns you on? Sexy moms.

What turns you off? A girlfriend being bossy.

What sound do you love? The sound of lighting a cigarette with a zippo lighter.

What sound do you hate? Styrofoam is my nails on a chalkboard times ten. It can literally make me lose my footing and drop to the ground if it's bad enough.

What is your favorite curse word? Pretty much any curse word coming out of Lord Gordon Ramsay's mouth.

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Owning a pawn shop.

What profession would you not like to do? The one I'm in now, healthcare sales and consulting.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? I decided to only let athiests into heaven, just to be funny.

Are there any questions? Yes there are.

Marx said:
Have you seen the TDKR teaser trailer yet? If so, what did you think? Yeah, I guess it's ok enough for a teaser, I don't really care too much about it to begin with though. I wasn't a big fan of the second movie, but I'm definitely willing to see the third, probably on dvd or something though.

Kane said:
What happens if you get scared half to death twice? You lose one fourth of however many years you were going live off your life.

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer? I'd pretend to use a silencer.

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?If it was misspelled in the first dictionary, we'd have wait until we can genetically resurrect the author, stored memories and all, and check with him. I'd be willing to spend up to 880 trillion of the taxpayers money to R&D that.

Is there another word for synonym?Antiantonym

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?I say no, that's just a sacrifice you make if you want to be a vegetarian.

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections? They probably do.

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?I thought it was because they taste like ingested children.

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?Of course he's still wrong! (But we all know he was totally right, though)

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?It's considered a fun time for anyone watching.

How young can you die of old age?25.

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?Hell no, Lebron sucks.

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?It took Batman, and searchlights were changed forever.

Is it still real to you?Sure, why not.

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.
1. Kiss Me Goodbye by Hello Tokio.
2. Time To Wake Up by Julie Delpy
3. Edge of the Ocean by Ivy
4. Moonchild by M83
5. Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?He's f**ked.

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines? To trick us into thinking there's a such thing as blind people.

What do batteries run on?Moxy.

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?Doesn't matter, he's already committed suicide because his crop is the most useless thing ever.

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?I got one for calling someone an idiot. Times have sure changed.

Erz said:
Hi my name is Calvin, you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as never losing an argument on the hype, and causing a lot of dumber posters to lose their s**t while arguing with me.?

What is your biggest regret and if you could relive that moment what would you have done differently?Not going back to France after college and looking for work there. I'd do exactly that differently.

Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.First real love would probably this crazy american I met in Paris while I was living there. She was wild, got us into a lot of dangerous situations (both life threatening, like getting into a fight with crazy bums with viscous dogs while trying to buy drugs while we were already wasted, and also career threatening like almost getting arrested while rolling on E and high on coke). We close friends to this day, though we haven't seen each other in a long while, but we do keep in touch.

What’s your biggest geek collectible?Well, I don't collect much, but the most I even spent on anything collectible was that 20th anniversary Optimus Prime thing from some years back.

If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?Probably alcohol, blow, and cigarettes.

What was your first?
Tape/CDFirst one I actually bought, probably Vanilla Ice
DVD/Blu-RayI think my first DVD purchase was actually TMNT, the first movie.
AutomobileI think it was a 1980-84 Oldsmobile. That thing was a boat.
Video GameMega Mania on the Atari I believe. Man I got good at that game.

How did you find out about the birds and the bees?I'm actually not sure, I do know I knew about it at a really early age, and my memory doesn't go back far enough to remember when I actually learned it.

Who has been your biggest influence and why?Probably the old man. He's a pretty decent guy, and I've been around him a long time.

Where is your next vacationspot?Thinking about trying to go back to Paris if I ever get some time off.

If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living? The weather.

Powder}What was your favorite TV show (or Radio show depending on how old you are) when you were a child?[B said:
Bionic Six[/B]

What is the best pizza you ever had? (include location and toppings)I think it was some sort of parma ham and spinach pizza in Italy when I first arrived there, and after giving my italian friend **** about how Chef Boyardee might be as good as real italian food.

Where is THE best place for coffee that you have had?I think Italy, in any coffee shop there.

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? EnglandWhy? Had a lot of english friends over the years.

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride? No idea what that is. Unless that's code hiring a hooker. Never done it, but I guess my favorite thing to do and ride would be the hooker?

Where were you during 9/11?Statistics or calculus class I think.

What was your first computer? No idea, but it had a really cool 2D tank/helecopter game that I think was on my dad's computer from the air force, that somehow qualified as a training tool.

First cell phone?Some ****** backup french phone that a friend gave me when I went there during college. Never had a cell before that.

What is your current cell phone? Blackberry something.

If you could have sex with any living or dead person, who would it be? I choose living.

If they are dead....ewwww. Would you take them out on a date first or would it be wham-bam thank you mam? It'd be like Weekend at Bernies.

Which superhero (villain) would you like be for a day?Superman. I'd be able to get a lot of misuse of his powers in a whole day. Steal enough to set myself up for life

Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and Bat-woman Who would you kill, marry, and screw?Supergirl, Bat-woman (we're talking about Barbara Gordon, right?), Wonder-Woman. If I killed superwoman, that must mean I'm pretty goddamn tough. Gordon seems like a sweet person. Wonder Woman seems like she'd be horrible to be married to.

Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near?Ahhhh! Birds!!!!!

You got $1 million dollars that you need to blow within 24 hours, and you can not end up with anything of value at the end of the 24 hours (car, house, toys, etc). What do you do with it?
Give it to a friend I can trust to give it back to me after the end of the 24 hours if I let him keep half.
What would you do if you had the only copy of a sex tape between Emma Watson and John C Reilly? Sell it on that show Pawn Stars.

Your life is made into a movie: What kind of movie will it be? Who would star in it? What would be the title?I would want Keanu Reeves to play me. It would be a tragedy but it would be funny because it would have tons of Sad Keanu. I'd probably even title it Sad Keanu even if it was about my life.

So what's up with the name?Favorite character of all time.

You are sent to prison for a stupid crime. But damn those Ho Hos were good! How do you keep alive, despite the overwhelming feeling you are in trouble?
I'd like to picture it being like how it was for Worm in the movie Rounders.
What will be your last meal?Probably Arby's melt for the main course, KFC mashed potatoes for the side, a bowl of high end soup for the appetizer, gatorade for my beverage, white russian for my alcoholic beverage, and maybe cheesecake for the dessert.

Which movie this year are you most looking forward to seeing?Hm, nothing big on my radar at the moment, maybe that documentary about Conan.

Which fad do you think was the worst?When everyone in high school was wearing really baggy jeans.

Which fad do you hate to admit that you did?Pogs are one of the few that I can even remember doing.

You are stuck on a deserted island, you may choose one of each of the following items to enjoy until you die:

one person to be withProbably the chick I talked about in one of the very earlier questions in this post.
one drink (the island has fresh water)Wine
one mealChef boyardee
one DVD (you have a solar powered portable DVD player that can also play CD's)Before Sunset.
one CDSomething by Ivy.
one board gameChess I guess. I don't know how to play well, but at least it would take a while to master and give me something to constantly work on for a long time.
one luxury itemA bed.
* However none of which that would actually help you get off the island.

If you could be any animal which one would you be and why? Cat's seem to have a pretty sweet life.

What is in your fridge right now? Moldy food probably.

If I was going to hire you, what qualifications do you have that would make you an ideal employee?Good salesman.

Why should I fire you right away once I hire you? Because I'll probably get drunk and hook up with an employee at some point.

Twy said:
Have you ever had an avatar that wasn't Calvin & Hobbes themed?On this account, I believe I have, but can't remember which exactly.

How many times were you in Deathmatches and which one was your favorite to participate in?Once I think, or maybe twice. Both were great fun. There were either the 2nd and third, or first and second ones done a while back.

Do you speak any foreign languages? Used to speak french.

Do you have any hobbies?Not as many these days.

If you could ask me a question what would it be?If you could ask me a question what would it be?

When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?Probably a ninja.

If you could have a pet what would it be?Penguin.

Have you eaten at In-N-Out yet?Yep. Blah.

What color is your water bottle?Grey.

Did you have a favorite lunchbox when you were a kid?Ninja Turtles, it was blue, with a picture of the turtles on the front.

Why is your lunch break at 9:00am? We have to start on east coast time.

Sensi said:
What do you say when you greet someone? Usually "hey, how are you"

Do you wink and if so what goes through your mind when you do?Never really been good at winking, usually only do it in an exaggerated way if I'm making a joke.

If your internet goes down, do you call and complain or do you wait and hope it comes back?Wait.

Do you think nice guys finish last? half the time

Andthepickles said:
Do you remember how you used to always message me on AIM years ago when you were inebriated? lolYes, but to be fair I also used to message Spoons when I was inebriated. I figured I'd supplement so it doesn't look like I was drunkenly hitting on Spoons's girl!

How do you like Cali so far?Dig the place, but work's been rough and thus cashflow's been rough so far.

Who is your favorite - Calvin or Hobbes?Calvin

What is your favorite drink, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic?White russian, gatorade.

If you could live in any fictional/fantastical universe, what would it be? The idealized old west.

lord said:
what would be your your onw and only wish? 36 million dollars.

whats your favorite meal?Arbys.

name one gadget you could not live without?I guess I literally couldn't make a living at my job now without a phone.

____

what was your favorite class in HS?

least favorite class in HS?

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

what was your favorite class in HS?

least favorite class in HS?

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

what was your favorite class in HS? Foods elective. The teacher was the first semester for a new teacher/PE coach. The guy was a failed minor league baseball player, and knew another coach who gave him the PE job. Sadly for him, as a PE coach, you're required to teach at least one academic class. The guy would spend the day pretending to use a computer at the front of the class (which he never figured out how to turn on, so he was always typing into a blank screen). We spend every class playing spades and poker.

least favorite class in HS? AP american history. Buddy and I got caught trying to cheat on the first test (mostly me trying to help him get by), and almost got kicked out of the honors program entirely. Teacher decided to hold a mock trial and let the class decide what should happen.

What kind of toothpaste do you use? Dunno, whatever's cheapest.

How many times a day do you brush your teeth? Dos times.

What's your favorite Fairy Tale?

What cartoons did you watch growing up?

Can you tell us a random story from your life?

Water bottles are useful for what; Water, Vodka, holding vanquished souls?

3 pie, 4 pie or 2 pie?

Have you ever been in a fight?

If yes, how did you do?

Whats the weirdest request you've ever received during sex?

If you could so a movie with any Hypester, who would ir be?

What movie did you go see?

If you could have sex with any Hypester, who would it be?

Who is your all time favorite fictional character?

What's your favorite Fairy Tale?Robin Hood, the one with the fox.

What cartoons did you watch growing up?Transformers, Darkwing Duck, Bionic Six, Voltron, etc.

Can you tell us a random story from your life?I once wound up drunkenly playing a basketball game at 1 in the morning against a bunch 12 year old black kids in a rough neighborhood in harlem when I was 23. And I won!

Water bottles are useful for what; Water, Vodka, holding vanquished souls?D, all of the above

3 pie, 4 pie or 2 pie?
All pie.

You've got the best stories. :up:

When are you going to write your autobiography?

have you ever been in a fight?yes, a few.

if yes, how did you do?certainly didn't win any of them, but for the most part never embarrassed myself, and i usually deserved it.

whats the weirdest request you've ever received during sex? getting requested to leave the airplaine lavatory by a flight attendant while having sex with my girlfriend, because an old lady was waiting to use the bathroom.

if you could so a movie with any hypester, who would ir be?jackcool.

what movie did you go see?something to argue about.

if you could have sex with any hypester, who would it be? maybe that pavlov's dogfood from years ago?

who is your all time favorite fictional character? calvin

__

You've got the best stories. :up:

When are you going to write your autobiography?
After we've gotten to the point where our consciousnesses are transferred into super computers, achieving immortality, so that I can just have the supercomputer's apps write it.

Lazy man's way out. I thought better of you. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"