15 Minutes 15 Minutes with PyroChamber

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many things have you written?

how long have you been writing?

What music are you listening to since you've abandoned hip hop?

Name me some guilty pleasure songs that you turn down when you pull up to a stoplight at a busy intersection.

Let's hear a story in your life where you turn out to be the good guy.

Let's hear a story in your life where you wind up feeling like a piece of ****.

wow nosebleed is asking some good questions, are you as suprised as I am?

last movie you saw that made you cry? (if any)

how many things have you written?

how long have you been writing?
I've written four scripts, 2 were actually fan fiction.

I started in 2000, but haven't really written anything since 2004

What music are you listening to since you've abandoned hip hop?

Name me some guilty pleasure songs that you turn down when you pull up to a stoplight at a busy intersection.

Let's hear a story in your life where you turn out to be the good guy.

Let's hear a story in your life where you wind up feeling like a piece of ****.
Mostly a lot of old school rock and music from the 90s, I wouldn't say I've completely abandon hip hop but I don't like the current stuff; I'll listen to the 80s and early 90s stuff.

Oh man...With Love - Hilary Duff, Everything She Wants - Wham!, The Bomb - The Bucketheads.

Well; a girl at my job was feeling down after a break-up with her boyfriend and I ended up buying her a Batman teddy bear, she's really into Batman, and it really cheered her up and I got a kiss on the cheek.

Comedy mostly

A League of Their Own, near the end when you see that little chubby kid grew up and find out his mom died.

i love that movie. that part and the one with Betty Spaghetti's husband gets me

what cd is in your player right now?

if you were a radio dj, what kind of music would you play?

have you ever called into a radio show? (delilah after dark, loveline, etc)

what's the last movie you saw that makes you cry?

Michael Jackson - Invincible

80s music

No

I think I answered that one already

What is your favorite reality show?

Favorite Comic Book writer and artist?

Favorite Actor?

Favorite Actress?

Favorite Director?

Would you rather:

A) Go for three years of extreme financial poverty,

B) Three months of no sex, or

C) Be infected with an extremely lethal disease, from which you may not recover?

Keaton's batmobile is rolling down the streets of Gotham. It turns a corner and there's the animated series Batmobile blasting down the street right at him. Coming from a third direction is the tumbler, going at high speed. Assuming none of the batmobile attempt to veer out of the way or do a controlled jump over the other two, and assuming the which of the three has the best chance of surviving the three-way crash?

John McClane is traveling to LA to celebrate Christmas with his wife. In an attempt to stave off his fear of flying, he takes a few sleeping pills and dozes off. When he wakes up, 85 % of the passengers have become zombies, with about 25% of them unbuckled and walking around the cabin (having reached their cruising altitude). Mcclane is packing his service 9mm with an extra clip. Does he make it?

Would you rather:

A) Go for three years of extreme financial poverty,

B) Three months of no sex, or

C) Be infected with an extremely lethal disease, from which you may not recover?

Keaton's batmobile is rolling down the streets of Gotham. It turns a corner and there's the animated series Batmobile blasting down the street right at him. Coming from a third direction is the tumbler, going at high speed. Assuming none of the batmobile attempt to veer out of the way or do a controlled jump over the other two, and assuming the which of the three has the best chance of surviving the three-way crash?

John McClane is traveling to LA to celebrate Christmas with his wife. In an attempt to stave off his fear of flying, he takes a few sleeping pills and dozes off. When he wakes up, 85 % of the passengers have become zombies, with about 25% of them unbuckled and walking around the cabin (having reached their cruising altitude). Mcclane is packing his service 9mm with an extra clip. Does he make it?
I've already experienced the A and B, and C is just too much to handle, so neither.

Either the Tumbler or Keaton's batmobile. Sure it would be a spectacular crash, but Bale survived a crash after activating the Bat-Pod and if Keaton is fast enough he could just get away by activating the Batmissile.

If McClane can make it to the control room and steer the plane downward where it's about to crash, finds a parachute, shoots his way through the zombie horde and finding an object he can use to defend themself after running out of bullets, makes his way to the door and jumps out; maybe he can make.

What subject do you hope to study at University?

Why that subject?

What type of job do you hope to find after University?

What subject do you hope to study at University?

Why that subject?

What type of job do you hope to find after University?
I've already been to college, and I studied graphic design.

Does your chamber protect a person from fire or engulf them in it?

Of the 'Big 3' reality shows (The Amazing Race, Big Brother, and Survivor,) which one would you like to be a contestant on and why?

Of the 'Big 3' reality shows (The Amazing Race, Big Brother, and Survivor,) which one would you like to be a contestant on and why?
Big Brother, I wouldn't have to do anything entirely physical; all I'd have to do is deal with a house full of *******s and I can do that perfectly.

Speaking of it, whats your favorite thing to do in graphic design?

What was it about graphic design that interested you to go into it?
Learning Flash and Premiere.

I've always loved visual things like art and animation, so I thought it would be cool to learn about it. Then I realized how difficult it is to get in that industry.

Wow, mine's must be one of the more boring 15 Minutes.

What are your 'Top 5' Michael Jackson songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"