2007 - 2008 NCAA Basketball Thread

Badgers vs. Spartans on a neutral court. Who wins? Make your case gentlemen.

I'll take Izzo at home or on a neutral court as long as it's in March everytime.

Welp, we've had our first coaching meltdown of '08. Kevin Borseth blew up after the Michigan women lost to Wisconsin.

Go Blue. :( :up:

Despite their start, I didn't figure on Miami doing much, but they've got 20 wins and fairly decent shot at the Tourney.

Carolina's comeback was tremedously sexy and Lawson's back. :up:

Looking forward to this Kansas/K-State game.

Revenge Is Ours! Rock Chalk Mother****ing Jayhawk!!!!!!!!

Borseth should be the men's coach. :(

Badgers vs. Spartans on a neutral court. Who wins? Make your case gentlemen.

I'll take Izzo at home or on a neutral court as long as it's in March everytime.
you know what i wanna say...but since we were just recently beaten...it'd be a dumb idea...lol

izzone got in crawfords head lol
airball then a completely embarrasing missed dunk

The win today....Made me excited...I had to change pants...jk
But seriously...How boring can this thread get when Your Master has a triple post...jeez

F*** yeah.

Good to release some anger on the Hoosiers, I was so happy. Great way to rebound after the WIS loss.

Senior Night at the Allen Fieldhouse. KU over Texas Tech, 109-51. That was BEAUTIFUL. It's wierd thinking those five amazing seniors won't be Jayhawks come next fall. Neither will, erm, Brad Witherspoon. Poor guy got totally left out of the festivities, but he scored for the second time ever!

Anyway, sweet shooting good sport Jeremy Case, Russian monster Sasha Kaun, USC transfer Roderick Stewart, tower of strength Darnell Jackson, and Mr. Jayhawk himself, Russell Robinson, went out from their home court in style.

Damn, UNC looked damn good against Florida. I could tell Ty still wasn't at 100% but this weekend should be good.

Heh, we're so gonna smash them again for the sweep this season.

Georgia actually won tonight, not that it matters.

UCLA got really lucky against Stanford last night, but I'll take it, even if it was in overtime. People need to be watching out for Stanford, those Lopez brothers are going to give teams a hard time in the tournament.

I don't think luck is the right word. Stanford is a really good team but I can see them having a letdown against 'sc today.

ACC title is on the line tonight.

Doooooooookkkkkkk!!!!!! :cmad:

Get the dustpan, we're going for the sweep.

wow wtf the was that ****.... with ucla vs cal

the refs and ABC totally robbed CAL of possession of the ball...what ********

wow wtf the was that ****.... with ucla vs cal

the refs and ABC totally robbed CAL of possession of the ball...what ********

Cal got jobbed. I'm anti-UCLA until April 15th. :down

YES! Heels win!

I was hoping for UNC to run them out of the gym after the half, but no such luck. Good to see Carolina play lock down D down the stretch, especially with it being time to gear up for the conference tourney and Big Dance.

2008 ACC Champs. :up:

Yeah Cal totally got jobbed the way they decided to stop playing Defense at the end.

I wouldn't believe a few days ago that I'd be happy KU got the no. 2 seed in the Big 12 Tournament, but yesterday I won tickets to the second session of next Friday's games, meaning I'll get to see my Jayhawks kick ass at the Sprint Center!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"